Silver Bells

12 Days of Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mia's POV...

It has been 3 hours since I have started waiting for him. I don't know where he is. He hasn't even called or texted me to let me know where he is right now. I hope he doesn't forget that we are supposed to have together tonight for our 1st anniversary. He told me that he will meet me here when he called yesterday. I tried calling him but his phone has been turned off. It's better that I leave right now. I'm getting tired of waiting for him. Maybe he is still at work. I'll just call him tomorrow and asked him.

 

LuHan's POV...

I have noticed this girl. She keeps looking at her watch and keeps checking her phone. I have seen her enter 3 hours ago. It's obvious that she is waiting for someone. I guess she got stood up. She looked so upset but even if she is upset, she looks so beautiful. I admit, I was attracted to her. How can I get to know her. Damn! I'm stuck here with these businessmen. I just want to get her name and number but I can't leave right now. If I leave, I won't be able to close this deal and my company would lose millions. *sigh* I guess I' stuck here for another hour.

 

Mia's POV...

I was just about to leave when I saw him come in. I guess he did not forget about our date. I was about to call him over but I was surprised to see him with a girl. From the looks of it, she is not just a business partner. What business partner would cling into a man's arm while kissing him? Does she know that he has a girlfriend already? He did not notice me yet. I saw them sitting just a few tables away from me. They're so disgusting! Kissing in front of everybody inside the restaurant? I could not take this anymore. I stood up and approached his table.

"So this is why you forgot about me? Who is she?" I angrily asked him. "Mi..Mi..Mia? What are you doing here?" he asked surprised. "What am I doing here? You jerk! We were supposed to meet here tonight! Did you forget our anniversary?" I shouted at him, not caring if I got all the attention. "Anniversary? WHO are you?" the girl asked me. "Me? I am his girlfriend. Who are you?" i retorted. "How can you be his girlfriend when he is already married?" she asked sarcastically. "I am his wife, we've been married for 2 years now." she said. I can't believe what I am hearing. Married? Wife? "Is this true Park Byung Jun? What am I to you? Your mistress?" I angrily asked, wiping away my tears. "Yes. She is my wife. I'm so sorry Mia, I did not mean to play with you but I was just using you to pass the time while my wife is away. I'm sorry for hurting you." he apologized. "Sorry? You jerk!!! I don't want to ever see you ever again!!!" I yelled. I picked up the wine glass and poured out the wine all over his white shirt. "That's for toyingwith me." I told him as I walked away. "Oh, and by the way, start saving your company. You just went bankrupt." I told him.

 

LuHan's POV...

I can't believe what I have just witnessed. How can he play with her? Bastard. I saw her crying when she passed by our table on her. "Excuse me gentlemen, can we continue this at the office tomorrow? I have an emergency to attend to." I informed them. "Okay Mr. Lu Han. Let's continue tomorrow. It's getting kind of late anyway." they said. I did not even bother saying goodbye to them and just ran out after the restaurant.

I searched for her but I could not find her anymore. Damn! Where is she? Is she okay? What if something happens to her? I could not helbut keep thinking about her. I went inside my car and drove around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter