Tired

The one in the bus

"Blond one? Anna, are you seeing things?" Sometimes Anna would curse herself at how stupid her friend could be. "The one in the poster! He's the one who brought me here."

"Eh? Are you nuts?!" Her friend scoffed. "What would Jeremy be doing around here?" Jeremy? So that's his name. "Why wouldn't he be?" She frowned slightly. "Because he's got better things to do, like playing in a band and being famous." Anna shrugged, with a bit of a stubborn look. "Famous people can take the bus too." She argued, putting her things down and fixing the pillows on the couch. After all, that'd be her bed for a while.

"Yeah, right. If you had a great car that everybody dreams of, you would still take the bus?" Probably not, she thought. "Maybe he worries about the environment! You know, global warming and stuff.." Her friend groaned, almost pulling her hair out. "It's impossible to argue with you!" Anna, however, could only grin at her personal victory. Her friend could not believe, but she knew what she saw. More specifically, who she had seen.

"Anyways, I see you made yourself comfortable." She was thankful the other was done with her questioning. Twenty hours in a plane plus half an hour in a bus only resulted in a very tired and impatient Anna. Even her friend knew better than to get on her bad side while she was like this. "You gotta rest well, we leave at 8am tomorrow."

"Eeh?! Why so early?" The girl groaned, plopping face down on the couch. "That's when people go to work, smartass. You still wanna work, right?" Anna let out an undefinable sound which her friend took as a yes. "So, 8am it is." She grinned and left the tired other alone to head to her own room.

--


Not too far from there, another person lied on their bed, sulking in their own thoughts. Jeremy was usually able to brush things off when he stepped out of the bus, but this time it wasn't so easy. He had gotten home late of course, but it didn't take him more than a few smiles and silly excuses to get to his room. Yet, for some reason, the blonde boy couldn't really shut his eyes. Perhaps it was because he wasn't able to properly relax before? Or maybe he felt guilty. After all, he wasn't the nicest guy to that girl. Still, who says he has to be the nice guy all the time? Taekyung could be an and still get away with it...

Jeremy groaned in frustration. This was what the bus was for! To think about these things and not carry bad feelings back to their home. But again, why hadn't it worked? Why was he still worried? Well, at least he stopped thinking about the lovebird season around him..

--

There was no way she was getting off that couch. Nope, it wasn't happening. She didn't care if she lost her job on the first day, that couch was way more comfortable than she expected, and the world was too cold today. "Tell her my plane was cancelled.." Anna mumbled with her head against the pillow, her friend dragging herself from one room to another. "Fine, than you can call your dad and tell him to buy you another ticket back to America." The tired girl groaned, sitting up to fix the mess she called hair. "You always play dirty." She grumbled, dragging herself off to the shower.

As much as it annoyed her, her friend was right. After all, if she didn't make enough money in Korea to pay for her expenses, it was bye bye Asia and hello America. Not that she didn't like her home, but it wasn't the place for her. Her dream was to become a fashion designer, to have her work in magazines and runways. Of course, she could go to New York and try to start a new life there, but why make things easy? No, that wasn't the reason. Truth was, Anna had a passion for Asian fashion. From what you saw on the streets to what those idols wore on stage. She knew that was the only place she could find her real inspiration, and maybe an opportunity to work and become someone successful. But for that to happen, she needed to make a living there first.

Long story short, she needed the money, she needed the job, and so she needed to get out of the incredibly comfortable couch.

Once they were both up and ready, the girls headed out to a little store that was in about a half hour distance by bus. Her friend, Min, had gotten her a job at the store she worked at. Well, a application for a job. As a "handy-girl". Yes, it wasn't much, but apparently no one else had applied, and since it was a clothing store, it was somewhat a start in her career. 

And so the pursuit of her dream began, with her sweeping the floor of the closed store at 8:30am.