Hello

The one in the bus

"Do you have the time?" The girl asked once again, since the first time hadn't seem to have reached the blond man's ears. She couldn't know if he was trying to avoid her, so she tried to show off her best smile.

"Hm?" Jeremy snapped out of his thoughts, grabbing his phone and glancing at the time. "11pm." He tried to return her smile, though his mood wasn't the best. He was exhausted, actually. Not physically, but mentally. That's why he was on this bus, on this line. It took much longer than the other one, but he could use some time alone. At least, he thought he was alone. This bus was always empty, why not today?

"Ah, thank you." She replied, bowing her head before sitting a few seats away. The young man sighed though, looking now at her. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, exposing part of her pale neck. She only wanted to know the time, he didn't need to be so rude. Perhaps he should apologize. However, the mere thought of getting up and putting on a face made him cringe.

Don't take it the wrong way, he was usually a cheerful guy. He lived happily with his bandmates, did what he loved, but not all days are sunny. And today was feeling like a storm. Go Mi Nyeo had been back from Africa for about a month now, and she and his hyung were basically one. Sure, he had moved on, and he loved them both dearly. But then again, Go Mi Nam and He Yi had seemed to change from cat and mouse to love birds at every five seconds. Yes, Shin Woo was single too, but Jeremy knew he had someone in mind. And so, Jeremy was alone. No, he wasn't desperate for a girlfriend, but it was as if his friends were gradually becoming complete, and he was stuck in the same person he always was. And what's why he was there tonight, now looking out the window and breathing out his sorrow.

"I'm sorry again..." And with that, he was interrupted once again from his thoughts. He didn't know if he was glad or annoyed. "I'm sorry, I really need to get to this address, but I don't know in which stop I should get off." The girl let out a chuckle, in attempt to hide her embarrassment. "Can't the driver help you?" He almost hit himself, noticing only later how indelicate that sounded. Still, he was trying to avoid her eyes. From experience, he knew that if she saw his face there was a 90% chance she'd squeal. "He tried, but he can't understand my korean very well." Jeremy had noticed a heavy accent, but he understood her just fine.

Giving up, the man looked at her, mentally preparing himself. "What address?" She smiled and showed him a piece of paper. He nodded a couple of times. "I can take you there." The other quickly shook her head. "That's really not necessary, I can handle myself." He was curious about her reaction though. Didn't she know who he was? "This neighborhood is a bit tricky, lots of turns. I'll take you there, don't worry. I'm getting off at the same stop, anyway." It was the least he could do after acting like a complete jerk.

After agreeing, both exited the bus, walking along the lit street; the woman carrying a suitcase with her. It wasn't long before they arrived in front of a small building. She pressed the intercom, waiting for her friend to buzz her in. "Thank you again!" She showed a bright smile, this time returned by him. "No problem. Take care." He waved at her, while she bowed once again.

The girl made her way to the second floor, greeting her friend. "You're here!" The almond-haired girl snorted, pushing her friend's shoulder. "Yah, what's that supposed to mean?" The first one laughed, closing the apartment door. "Nothing, just that I thought you'd get lost." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not that lost, okay? Plus, a guy offered to walk me here."

"A guy?" The friend questioned. "Yah, don't go asking people around like that!" The other quickly shook her head. "No no, he offered! And he seemed really nice!" The host took a glass of water, handing it to her friend. "You say that because you didn't show up in a body bag. Did you even get his name?" The visit took the glass, drinking a bit of the water while looking around the place. "No. It's a shame actually, he was really–" The girl suddenly stopped, her eyes fixed on the wall in front of her. "Was really what?"

"That's him!" She pointed at the poster in front of her that showed a picture of a 4 members band. "The blonde one, that's him!"

 

-------

A/N:

Well, that's about it for the first chapter. It ended up being a bit longer than i intended orz

Still hope you'll enjoy it ^^