5

Vampire Love

Minho couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't expect to hear Taemin confess. Minho already knew how Taemin felt, he just didn't expect to hear him say it out loud. "I understand how you feel, Taemin. I've known from the beginning. Let me say, i feel the same way. I love you too. I always have, always will . We are a mated pair. That's why i have known how you feel. I am also your maker so i can sense your emotions."

"Really? So does that also explain why I think about you non-stop? Why when we first met, I immediatly became obsessed with you? Did the same thing happen to you?" Taemin was shocked. Minho loved him. He actually loved him. Taemin didn't expect to find out they were a mated pair. This arose a whole bunch of questions.

"Yes, it does. Its normal to become obsessed with your mate. I too felt the way you did. I can't stop thinking about you. I am alos obsessed with you," Minho confessed. "I love you so much, It's scary."

"I love you too." Taemi grabbed Minho's hand and lead him to Taemin's room. Once inside, Minho spun Taemin around and kissed him, From there, they continued all night long. Lee Taemin and Choi Minho had finally gotten their happily ever after.

THE END!