3

Vampire Love

Taemin was in a nearby alley. He saw a beautiful, young woman come this way. Taemin was a few feet behind her. "Exuse me, miss?" the young lady turned around. She was immediatly stunned by Taemin's handsome features. This was a normal reacyion to vampires. "Don't scream. You won't feel any pain." Taemin sunk his teeth into the woman's throat. Her blood was warm in his mouth. It tasted like licorice. He didn't dare take all her blood. Choi minho had taught him better than that. So, after another minute he pulled away. Taemin told the girl to leave and not remember this incident.

Now he had to get back to his mate, Choi Minho. Teamin was in a hurry. Minho was waiting for him. He had only taken this opprotunity to feed. Taemin and Minho were not officially together. Minho, as far as he knew, was only his close friend  (even though they both wanted more). Taemin had asked Minho to wait for him so he could confess his feelings to him. Taemin wanted Minho to know the real reason he wanted to be a vampire. Taemin had told him it was because he didn't want to die. Which was partially true, he didn't want to die while his love lived forever. Now Taemin had to tell Minho the whole truth.