Sehun's help

Sweet Disastor
I was in the practice room R16 and started dancing, but I tripped on my left foot and fell down. I moaned in pain and tried to get myself up but my ankle hurt too much. I decided to be a sloth and just stay on the floor and be lazy. Someone came walking in and while they were walking they came my way and kept their eyes locked with mine.
 
"What are you doing?" He asked. I stared at his features and sharp edged face than replied.
 
"I'm lying on the floor, what does it look like?" I asked him.
 
"You look like a wrinkly old sausage." He told me. I closed my eyes and smiled at him.
 
"Gamowa."
 
"Get up!" He said extending his hand out for me.
 
"I am far more comfortable on the nice, cold, hard floor." I said and closed my eyes to sleep.
 
"Keep on sleeping and I will tell the manager who owns you and you will get fired." He threatened. I looked up at him and got up slowly and stood facing him.
 
"Who are you? You look familar..." I said examining him. He snapped his fingers and I stared at him in the eyes.
 
"I'm Sehun. The lead dancer."
 
"I'm pretty sure your lying. Why I know? Good question. Kai is the main dancer. He can dance better than you." I insulted him.
 
"Want me to prove it?" Sehun asked me. I shook my head no and started to sing. Sehun was amazed by my singing voice and just stared at me. I got nervous and my voice cracked.
 
"BOOOOOO!!!!!" I looked at him and shot him with my finger gun and stuck my toungue out at him. He grabbed my ear and I started to yell from how hard he was doing it. 
 
"Yah! Oppa let go!" I screeched. Sehun made his grip around my ear tighter and started to laugh evily.
 
"Beg."
 
"Never!"
 
"Ok, I won't release you than." Sehun told me. I looked up at him and pinched his nose than he screamed and let my ear go touching his nose in the process.
 
"Jerk!" I blurted out.
 
"You wanna learn how to dance?"
 
"Um...no. I have no intention."
 
"Hm......you dance pretty well but you could get better."
 
"Are you kidding me? I dance like a monkey."
 
"Your better than a monkey."
 
"Why is the "Oh Sehun" being so nice to me?" I questioned.
 
"Your a good dancer and can teach me a few things." He said. I started laughing my off and hit hi hard on the chest with my palm.
 
"God your funny!"
 
"I'm not kidding."
 
"Gulp..." Sehun's face was dangerously close to mine and I was about to scream when someone barged in. Luhan.
 
"Sehun, get away from her." Luhan demanded. Sehun looked at me than cursed under his breath and turned around than walked away.
 
"I'm sorry for that little incident. Every guy in our group does this." Luhan said rubbing his shoulder.
 
"Than I need to be extra wary." I told him and laughed awkwardly.
 
"What are you trying to do?"
 
"Um...sing."
 
"Can I help?" I stared at him and nodded.
 
"What song?" Luhan asked me.
 
"Just give me a reason."
 
"Ok." Luhan picked up a remote for the stereo and started blasting the song and we started to dance first than we gradually came to singing. I admit, luhan's reflection was quite the view.
 
......