Ice Cream?

Sweet Disastor

I was in the practice room again dancing moves I learnt from Just Dance 4 and busting them out. I than heard footsteps coming in my direction so I turned my head to the side and saw Luhan silently clapping his hands while walking towards me. My eyes went wide and I started blushing than quickly ran over to the stereo, turned it off and than looked at Luhan smiling.

"Hello Luhan-ssi."

"Hi. Um...I was wondering if you wanted to go get icecream with me and the boys?" Luhan asked. I blinked my eyes several times and remained speechless.

"Please?" I still said nothing.

"Oh ok, I understand. Practice right? I get it." He said and started to walk away. I stared at him walking away than bit my lip and called his name.

"Yes?" He asked and turned around to face me.

"Um...ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah. The stuff you eat and ."

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Kris, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Xuimin, Baekhyun and I. The others couldn't make it."

"Um...can you bring me some later?"

"You don't wanna come?"

"I have practice. Practice makes perfect right?" I asked him and than laughed to myself.

"Um....yeah...it does..." Luhan said dissapointed. I could see the look in his eyes, pure dissapointment. His head was down, he was pouting his lips, his big doe-eyes were doing it's tricks and his body language was so cute. I couldn't help but to not resist any longer.

"I can go." Luhan straightened his back and smiled ear to ear at me.

"Great! I'll tell the boys!" He said and ran out of my practice room. I turned my attention to the mirror and walked up to it than felt my face. 

"What are you gonna do with yourself? Hm.....put make-up." I told myself. I walked over to my purse and got out my cosmetics than stared fixing my face. It's a date, I need to look good right?