Meeting Luhan

Sweet Disastor

Yoona and I were walking through the hallways of the SM building and a sea of people were coming towards us and Yoona suprisingly lost me and I lost her. I was getting trampled and stepped on. When it was over I grabbed onto something that felt like a hand, I it gently and opened my eyes than looked in front of me and my mouth dropped open and I was in total awe.

"Are you jesus?" I asked him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, sorry. I'm Luhan." He said and shook my hand. I was freaking out inside and on the outside.

"EXO?! LUHAN?! LUHAN FROM EXO?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Luhan covered his ears and I stopped than bowed.

"Mianhe oppa." I said ashamed.

"It's fine. I see I picked up another fangirl?"

"Oh! I'm not only your fangirl. I am everyone's fangirl in exo. Everyone is my bias. No matter how easy it is too choose only one bias, I can't do it. It's like...a curse." Luhan looked at me like I was insane and crazy but than he smiled and held my hand.

"Where are you going?" I froze for a while and than spoke but still in shock from me touching an idol's hand.

"Um...I was supposed to go with Yoona from SNSD to like audition or something but I don't know where she is and I totally just blew this opportunity." I told him. He laughed and took me in the direction I think yoona went. I looked down at our touching hands and I blushed.

......

I barged into the office of the manager/founder of SM and I found Yoona smiling at me but when I turned my head, the boss was frowning. I knew it would be bad if I missed even 1 minute of the so called "meeting".

"I'm sorry I was late. Their was a wave of like tourists in the hallways and I got lost." I explained. I looked at Yoona to see her smirking like saying "I told you so" she also had a face on. Did she do this on purpose?

"It's fine. Just don't be late again. How well are you at singing?" Lee Soo Min asked me.

"Um...pretty-"

"Do an example." I looked at him blankly and than sang.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall~~~~I am titanium. You shoot me down but I won't fall~~~I am titanium~~~~~~~~~~~" I sang. He looked at me with a face also.

"Show me your dance moves."

"M-mwoh?"

"Yes, show me them. Or can you not dance?"

"Well I can a little bu-"

"Let's get this along smoothly, I have a meeting to attend." I looked at him worried than busted out my best moves which were the macarana and the shimmy with some shaking in there. Lee Soo Min looked at me with pure disgustment and than shooed me away.

"Go to room R15." He said.

"Deh." I said back and closed the door.

......

I searched the hallway for the room number R15 and finally when I got to it, my hand was on the door and someone opened it wacking me in the face. I oww'd to make sure they heard and they apologized. I looked up to accept the apology when I saw Luhan again.

"Oh, hi Luhan." I greeted.

"Hi. What are you doing here near our practice room?" He asked me.

"Um...Lee Soo Min told me to come here." I responded.

"Ah, ok. Well how about I introduce you to the guys?" I nodded and smiled while he brought me in closing the door behind us. When I entered I saw 5 hot boys.

"Guys, here she is." Luhan announced. The boys eyed me head to toe and toe to head than looked at Luhan.

"She's pretty. Where did you pick her up?" Kai asked still examining me.

"Um actually Yoona did." Luhan said.

"Yoona?" Kris asked.

"She just brought trouble into this entertainment." Baekhyun sighed.

"Oh shat! That's right!" Luhan shouted. I looked at them confused and they looked at me and gave me nasty looks but luhan. Instead, he was smiling at me. He smiles just like he does in tv and interviews.

"Don't mind them, have a seat and watch us?" Luhan asked me. I nodded and sat down on the floor with everyone still giving me nasty looks but not luhan, instead, he was smiling at me. This one guy kept staring at me and he kind of looks like luhan but his face is emotionless and stoic. Ugh! His stare is so imtimidating.

......