Day 2: Action

365 Days

Day 2: Action

"Alright guys, first we will film how you get used to the new enviroment. Do as we planned." The director sat on his chair, nodding to the guys encouragingly."Action!"

As they were instructed, they ran into the huge livingroom, looking around in amazement abd gawked at the cool, modern interior.

"The rug is my favourite!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he touched the very fluffy dark blue rug, after deciding it was soft enough, he laid down and rolled on it.

"Yah, get up you big baby!" Baekhyun nagged and gave him a hand to help him up but Chanyeol had a better plan: he pulled the smaller one down to himself and cuddled him to his chest.

"But it's so fluffy, Baekkie~" He whined, not noticing how Baekhyun's face turned into as red as a tomato as he tried to break free from his embrace. Act or not, his skin tingled at the contact.

"Can you let me go, please?" The boy squeaked after some unsuccessful attempts to stand up.

"I like how cuddly you are." The wide grin reduced to a small, sincere smile that strangely made Baekhyun's heartbeat faster and for a moment he was speechless. But only for a moment.

"I'm not your teddy bear, Chanyeol." Slipping out of the strong arms, he celebrated his new-found freedom and ran after the others, leaving a pouting Chanyeol behind, who looked like a kicked puppy longing after his owner.

"Can't you be?" But nobody heard these words.

☆ ~

Of course Kyungsoo's footsteps were directed to the kitchen and he was truly amazed when he saw the shiny quipment, the furnitures and the cleaniness.

"Holy spaghetti, it's beautiful..." There were happy tears in his eyes as his fingertips danced on the smooth surface of the counter, moving toward the enourmous fridge and frozing at the sight. It was full of everything, giving him complete freedom to cook anything he wanted to do.

"I lost to a kitchen, unbeliavable." Kai grumbed, following his partner with crossed arms and sulked when Kyungsoo praised everything in the kitchen."I'm beautiful too..." He didn't dare to act whiny but honestly, it bothered him that the wide-eyed boy paid more attention to the knives and pots than to him. Did they have chocolate abs like him? Did they have the sweet plump lips that can make everyone's knee weaken with just one brief touch? Hell no! Then why did Kyungsoo seem so fascinated? He couldn't understand.

☆ ~

Luhan and Sehun went on their own way, after exploring the hall they went out to the garden, admiring the bushes and flowers there which made the whole garden look like a work of art. Well, Luhan admired, it was hard to tell what Sehun thought because he kept his usual stoic face on. Luhan stole glances from the direction of the younger boy but he had no idea what was in his mind.

"Sehun?" He gathered his courage to address the other.

"Yes?"

"You like this place?"

"Sure, it's nice."

Awkward! Luhan's mind screamed but suddenly he was in a loss of thoughts. How should he break the ice?

Fortunately the enviroment solved his problem because in the next second, a bee flied towards them from one of the roses, making the stoic maknae jump and hid behind the older.

"P-please make it go away..."

"Sehun?" It happened within a few moments, Luhan didn't even have time to relalize why his partner clung to him and eyed the bee fearfully.

"It will hurt me!"

A beautiful smile bloomed on Luhan's lips, successfully making Sehun forget about the small problem because wow, it was breathtaking. Even the cameraman stopped for a second and just admired the beauty which resulted Sehun to tighten his embrace a little bit. Luhan was his partner!

"Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you."

"And cut!" At the director's booming voice, the bee flow away in panic and Sehun unwillingly let go of his partner, rubbing his red cheeks.

"It was embarrasing. I'm not that of a scaredy cat." He grumbled. "Stupid script."

"Poor Sehunnie." Luhan patted the younger's head with mocking sympathety.

"Next time I will play the hero!"

"Sure, sure."

☆ ~

The staff turned the small cameras on and left the mansion to call it a night. The boys, full aware that they were being watched, gathered in the livingroom for some so called bonding time.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" The others clapped at Kai's brilliant idea.

"But no dirty tricks please..." Kyungsoo mumbled in a small voice but to his misfortune his flirty partner was the only one who heard it.

"Don't worry, I'm saving them for you." 

The rest of the boys didn't really understand why Kyungsoo blushed to the tip of the ears and why Jongin cackled happily but they just shrugged.

"I start. Luhan, truth or dare?" Kai's eyes flickered to the cute blonde.

"T-truth."

"What is your favourite body part in Sehun?"

Sehun fought the urge to remain calm as the older boy eyed him up and down.

"Ohoho, the great Oh Sehun is blushing~" Chanyeol's teasing stopped when he was met with an icy cold glare from the great Oh Sehun.

"His lips." Luhan beamed, earning a whistle from Jongin.

"Baekhyun, truth or dare?"

"Of course dare!"

"I dare you to sit on Chanyeol's lap for 20 minutes." The way Luhan said it seemed so innocent but the playful sparkle in his eyes showed the opposite. Sehun swore he could hear the fangirls who were watching the reality show screaming in delight.

"Or else?"

"Or else you have to remove a piece of clothing." Kai piped in.

After some moments of contemplating, Baekhyun stood up with flushed cheeks and sat down on his partner's lap.

"Ugh, you are heavy." Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up, you are the weak one." He crossed his arms.

"Baekkie~" Chanyeol of course couldn't miss out this new opportunity to cuddle so he wrapped his long arms around the petite boy and beamed happily.

"Who said you can do this?" No matter how hard Baekhyun tried to mask his emotions behind indignation, his body gave him away when he nestled to his partner's comforting warmth. It was a bit cool in the livingroom, to tell the truth but with Chanyeol's warm body behind him, he felt really comfortable.

"My turn now." He cleared his throat. "Chanyeol, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He was a cautious giant.

"What's your favourite thing in the world?"

"All in all?"

"Yes, sure." 

"Hugs! Nice long hugs with the people I love!" A dreamy expression made his features even cuter, in Baekhyun's opinion. Not that he found the giant creeper cute, not at all. Maybe deep down in his heart... But he was Byun Baekhyun, he couldn't just go and admit it!

"Sehun, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He answered with a small sigh, fearing what the happy virus will ask.

"I dare you to touch the nicest in the room."

Without a second thought, the youngest's hand was on Kai's behind, earning a gasp from both Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"Sorry but you have to admit it that it's the most admirable." Sehun shrugged and leaned closer to Luhan. "But I like yours the most." 

Luhan played along and blushed, of course, he knew the viewers will be happy. He had to admit it, he kind of enjoyed the game, it was an easy way to get to know each other and fulfill the director's wishes. 

"Yeah, just admire this masterpiece, yours never will be this yummy!" Kai wiggled his masterpiece and rubbed it affectionately. "Papa loves you!" 

"Jongin, you are talking to your own ." Kyungsoo deadpanned. 

"I know. But I'm sure it understands me, it's important to show our emotions to the ones we love." His eyes focused on the again stoic-faced maknae. "Or we will end up being an iceberg like Sehun."

"At least I'm not in love with my own ." The iceberg fired back, lifting one of his eyebrows in a challenging way.

"At least I can smile."

"Guys, please!" Luhan awkwardly cleared his throat to gain the attention of the two who stared intensely at each other. "Let's continue the game."

"Alright. Kyungsoo, truth or dare?"

"D-dare?" It was a bit unsure but Sehun's ears heard it perfectly. Just as he planned. A little revenge won't hurt... because no one could call him an iceberg and get away with it. Kim Jongin had to pay!

"I dare you to spray whipped cream on my abs and it off."

A loud gasp left Kai's plump lips and his face was the epitome of pure horror as he turned to his partner. "Kyu..."

"I won't do it." Light pink colored the older's pale cheeks as he shook his head furiously. "I can't. Sorry."

"You're no fun." Sehun shrugged."Remove your shirt."

The cute boy obediently looked down at himself and he took off his shirt with lightly trembling fingers, the feeling of being exposed hit him almost immediately and he fought the urge to curl up into a ball. Goosebumps formed on his arms and he desperately rubbed them, not wanting to seem weak or anything.

"Here." He felt a warm hoodie on his back seconds later and he welcomed it with happiness. "Thank you Kai."

"Yeah, I don't want you to catch a cold..." The playboy rubbed his nape, suddenly turning shy and helped his partner to wear his hoodie. He swore the grateful smile on Kyungsoo's kissable lips and the fact that he wore his hoodie all worth it. 

"Cheater." Sehun coughed before his ribs was met with Luhan's sharp elbow, he shot the elder a questioning puppy look.

"I do what I want." Kai bragged.

A small snore caught his attention and made them turned to the remaining two people.

"Ummm guys, I think Baekhyun and Chanyeol fell asleep."

"Awww, how cute~" Luhan squealed quietly at the sight of the two boys sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace, a little smile sitting in the corner of their lips.

 

"Perfect blackmail material." Kai eyed the picture he took with satisfaction.


ATTENTION GUYS!

I thought about it and I decided that I want to make this story a bit more interactive. So I need your help~

Please send me letters and messages addressed to the boys with questions or greetings or anything that you like to say ^^ In the next chapter, I will write a scene showing how they would react ;)

Please consider the storyline (that they are in a reality show etc.)!

You can send them to me in pm or as a comment here and please tell that if you want to stay anonymous as the sender or not~

I hope I will get lot of messages and you will enjoy the scene about the boys answering <3

Have a nice day~

miyocca