Day 3: Nicknames

365 Days

Silence lingered in the big mansion, the moon quietly shone through the windows but the boys couldn't sleep. Every room provided king-size beds, making their first night even more awkward as they could practically feel the other next to them.

"Baekhyun, are you sleeping?" Of course Chanyeol couldn't bear the tension and whispered, glancing at the slim back of his partner.

"Yes, so please shut up." Came the grumpy voice of the smaller male.

"I can't sleep. Don't you want to talk?" Baekhyun couldn't deny the pleading in his partner's voice so he turned around to face him, chocolate brown eyes shining into his.

"About what?"

"Everything. What do you think?" He gestured toward the room but Baek knew what he really meant.

"Interesting. We will live. I'm glad you are my pair." The way Chanyeol's face brightened at the simple confession made Baekhyun smile as well but he didn't expect the hug that came afterwards.

"I'm happy too~" Chanyeol nuzzled his nose into the younger's neck, successfully making him shriek and squirm.

"C-Channie, too close!"

The giant abruptly let his partner go.

"Channie?" His eyes sparkled, mouth slightly open in happy suprise. He got a nickname!

"You big hugster, you almost choked me." The small male grumbled as he rubbed his neck and took deep breaths to even out his breathing which of course became uneven because Chanyeol almost choked him, not because the tall, muscular body was too close to him...

"Hugster? I like this one! Good night, angel." He stole a peck from the small nose and turned to the wall, snuggling into the blankets with a satisfied smile blooming on his lips.

☆ ~

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night at a loud thud.

"Whatthe-" He whispered after he realized he was the one who caused the loud thud by falling off the bed. But it wasn't accidental.

"Luhan, why did you kick me off?" He fussed, climbing back to the bed and lightly shook the other boy.

"Hm?" His sleep-clouded eyes were absolutely adorable and Sehun thanked the heavens it was semi-dark otherwise he would have been embarrassed because of his pink cheeks.

"You kicked me off the bed, hyung." Sehun whined, using his famous 'maknae power'.

"Ohmy... I'm so sorry Sehun, it happened before and I didn't warn you!" The sleepiness immediately disappeared from the chocolate brown orbs and Luhan crawled to the other and searched for possible injuries."Are you okay? Did you hurt your back? Is it a bump on your forehead?" His fingers carefully touched the said little bump, causing the other to melt at the concern that painted the beautiful face.

"Yes, it is." Iceberg Sehun was back to hide his own embarrassment. "But it's okay, I'm not a kid. I just want to sleep in peace." After swatting away the older's hand, he laid down, covered himself with the blanket and hoped that Luhan couldn't hear his loud heartbeats.

"Oh, sorry..." The pout was almost invisible on his lips but it was there. "Good night Sehunnie."

"Good night hyung."

☆ ~

Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable as always when he had to sleep in a new enviroment. He squirmed, patting his pillow and let out a little sigh.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He flinched a little bit at Kai's voice and scooted farther away from him.

"I can't sleep." He admitted in a small voice.

"Just close your eyes and think about something nice. Like...me!"

Kyungsoo hid his flushed face into the pillow.

"You are really confident, Jongin."

"Cutie pie, who wouldn't be with my looks?"

"Looks aren't everything. The inside matters just as well if not more."

"So you like the kind souls more than the handsome faces?" Kai lifted his head up to peek at his partner.

"Yes." Without any second thoughts, he admitted the truth.

"And what if I can give you both?" His voice was silky and smooth when he wiggled closer to the smaller one and lazily wrapped an arm around his waist.

"J-Jongin..." He visibly tensed since he wasn't very used to skinship, especially not in the semi-dark, in a bed with the most handsome boy he has ever seen.

"Hush, cutie pie, sleep~" He murmured, closing his eyes and pulling Kyungsoo a bit closer to him before drifting off to dreamland quickly.

"Jongin... Jongin? Ugh, this can't be real..." Kyungsoo whispered nervously before taking a deep breath to calm down his excited heart. "Good night."

It really suprised him how fast he could fall asleep with the other's arm securely around his waist.

☆ ~

"Okay guys, today's missions is answering the fan's questions." The manager clapped when after a quick breakfast, the boys were chilling in the living room.

"Wow, we have fans?"

"Sure sure." The manager patted Luhan's head like a father, not noticing Iceberg Sehun's glare. "You can read the questions on the screen. Action!"

"So, the first one: what are your nicknames for each other?" The narrator's voice said.

"I call Kyungsoo cutie pie." Of course Kai was the first who answered, sending Kyungsoo a playful wink.

"Umm, I didn't give him any nickname, I like his real name." Kyungsoo murmured, looking down in embarrassment.

"Oh, so that's why you kept whispering Jongin last night."

"That's not what it seems..."

Before Kyungsoo could explain the situation that caused a wide smile on the director's face, Baekyeol proudly announced their nicknames.

"Baek is my angel."

"Chanyeol is a giant hugster."

"No regrets." The giant hugster chuckled and tightened his embrace on his angel's slim waist.

"What about you, HunHan?" The manager turned to the silent couple.

"Ummmm, I like calling him Sehunnie..." Luhan's cheeks were dusted with a pretty red color that made everyone awww and coo at the cute sight.

Last night came flashing in Sehun's mind and his lips formed the only words that can describe Luhan in his opinion.

"Baby doll."

"That's cute." Baekhyun grinned.

"Oh, look, you have a fanboy in the house." The manager joked. "Next question, from blingerbaby_: Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan, what do you like about each of your own partner? Please list 3 things."

"About Sehun?" Luhan shyly rubbed his nape as he eyed the younger." Well, his cute smile, his possessiveness and his abs."

"Sehun has abs?" Kai's eyes were nearly as big as Kyungsoo's.

"Of course I have!" The praised boy beamed happily at his partner.

"It's easy: his hugs, his creepiness and his big hands." Baekhyun nuzzled his nose to the taller's shoulder that make Chanyeol grin in his happy creepy way.

"Big hands?" Of course Kai was the one who noticed the possibility to make a joke.

"When he hugs me with his big hands, I always feel safe." The pretty boy mumbled.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yes?" The boy nervously played with the hem of his shirt, fully knowing what will happen. He didn't really like to say those things out loud.

"What are the 3 things that you like the most in Kai?"

Kyungsoo blushed to the tip of his ears.

"His playful smile, his skin and the way he says my name..." He lowered his head to hide it but Kai was fast to lift it up gently with his finger.

"You like it when I say your name, Soo?"He practically purred, his fingers lightly caressing the older boy's cheekbones.

"Kai, I think Kyungsoo has stopped breathing." Luhan piped in after some minutes with a worried frown.

"Soo? Soo!" Kai panicked after his partner hasn't moved.

"Give me some minutes!" The other squeaked, covering his face with his hand as Luhan sympathetically patted his shoulder.

"Next question until Kyungsoo calms down: Sarayones asked that if your parners cheated on you, will you forgive him?"

"No." Baekhyun stated firmly. "If he cheated, he deserves no mercy. Nobody can cheat on Byun Baekhyun."

"I know, I know~" Chanyeol nodded obediently like the loyal puppy he was.

"I think Sehun would deserve another chance. Maybe it was my fault that he cheated..." Luhan rubbed his arm but Sehun gave him no time to sink into these disturbing thoughts, he wrapped his arms around Luhan and pulled to older to his chest.

"Don't think about these things, hyung. I would never cheat if you are mine."

"Awwww, that's so sweet~" The director clapped before turning to Kaisoo.

"Kai is a playboy so if he finds someone better... I will be glad that he is happy."

"Be selfish Soo~ You make me happy!" Kai nuzzled his nose to his partner's shoulder resulting everyone - including the cameramen - smile at the sweet sight.

"Next question: what was your first impression about each other? HunHan?"

"Sehun is still a kiddo!" The beautiful boy chuckled as Sehun sulkily crossed his arms but quickly snuggled to his partner. "But he is very mature despite his age so sometimes I feel like I'm the younger..."

"Luhan... Luhan hyung's beauty is breathtaking. And when I realized that he has a funny personality too, I couldn't do anything but hope that he will be my partner." Sehun confessed with a little smile while his fingers was Luhan's golden hair. The cameramen's jaw dropped seeing how different Sehun acted with Luhan.

"Cheesy~" The older muttered, hiding his flushed face into Sehun's chest, just as they planned with the director.

"Kai is the type I secretly like. You know, with the playboy-aura around him and his knee-weakening smile, no one can resist him. I was pleasurably suprised that he is not a vain but a nice person inside." Kyungsoo mumbled as he stole a glance from the direction of the said nice person.

"I can argue with the 'not vain' part..."

"Shut up Baekhyun, no one asked you. So about Kyu, my first impression was... He is so squishy, so cute~" Fanboy Kai appeared, resulting everyone including the squishy boy himself to widen his eyes in suprise."He is funny and lovely, he can cook amazingly which is important and he understands me very well."

'You are exaggerating...' Kyungsoo thought a bit bitterly. The things Jongin said about him were very nice but he thought they weren't entirely true.

"Stopping with the mushiness, my first impression about Chanyeol was not really good. I envy his height!" Baekhyun exclaimed but Chanyeol just grinned knowingly."But then I got to know his playfulness and his hug-addiction and yeah, he is not so bad after all."

"I know Baek likes me~" Chanyeol singsonged that earned him a weak punch on his shoulder by the smaller boy."When I saw him first, I thought 'woah, he is so pretty!' and the perfect size to hug. When they told me that he will be my partner, I felt very happy. These 365 days will be heaven with my angel."

The director nodded happily, pleased to hear those sweet things but glad that the boys didn't go overboard with it.

"Next question from jongincubus: do you plan on having kids? If so, how many?"

"I have my kid right here." Luhan chuckled, hugging his partner affectionately.

"Maybe. After some years. A girl and a boy would be nice..." Kyungsoo thought loudly and Jongin quickly joined in.

"Yes and the girl would inherit your cooking skills and the boy would inherit my insane good looks!" He daydreamed with a wide smile on his face."That would be pefrect."

"I want more than 2 kids! Maybe... 11! A whole football team. We would be the best players, yeah!" Chanyeol cheered, not noticing Baekhyun's 'are you insane?' glare.

"I would be satisfied with only one kid who we can love and spoil." The pretty boy said in a shy voice. To him children was still a frightening topic.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, these were the questions for today. If you are still curious, send us questions in the form of comments! Goodbye!" The boys turned to the camera and waved happily.

"Cut!"

The smile slowly disappeared from their faces and they streched, Chanyeol stiffled a yawn.

"Good job guys, you gave perfect answers." The director rubbed his palms together." You got some chillin time, we will be back at dinner, as I heard Kyungsoo will cook?"

The called boy nodded shyly.

"Yummy! The hidden cameras will film how you prepare and cook so make sure to help him, especially you, Jongin!"

"Yes sir!" The playboy playfully saluted.


A/N: I didn't re-read it twice because I'm busy so it might contain mistakes... so sorry but I hope you like this long chappie, thank you for the questions, you can still send them to me as a comment or pm!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~~~

miyocca