Day 1: Meeting

365 Days

365 days

Day 1: Meetings

The silence was a bit awkward in the room even a fly's buzzing could be heard, the 6 boys didn't dare to say a word. They were almost strangers to each other after all so they chose observing instead of talking. There were 6 of them, 6 incredibly good-looking males. There was an angel-looking boy whose rich honey-coloured hair framed his delicate features perfectly, next to him was a boy who sported a lazy, flirty smirk that suited to his sun-kissed skin. Two boys, a rather tall one and a shorter stood by the window, the sunshine glowed on the taller one's frizzy hair and emphasized the shorter one's beautifully lined chocolate brown eyes. The other two sat on chairs but with completely different styles: one of the boys looked almost bored, his mouth pressed into a thin line but his eyes flickered occasionally to the male with the angelic features even though he didn't know why. He wasn't mesmerized, of course. The other boy on the other hand, fidgeted nervously, his wide-eyes fixated on his legs, pink tongue coming out to wet his plumpy lips. They were the members of the EXO Reality Show's first season.

"So..." The angel-looking boy decided to break the ice but before he could finish the sentence, the director came bursting into the room, startling everyone and he almost made the wide-eyed boy fall off the chair because it was too sudden.

"Guys guys guys!" The said guys lifted their heads, focusing on the grey-haired man. "Cheer up! You won a chance to take part in the EXO Reality Show~"

"Cool."  The frizzy-haired one whistled whose ears could easily rival Dumbo's but strangely, it just added to the guy's charm.

"Now that's the spirit. Hurry, hurry, we will choose the couples now~"

"C-couples?" Poor boy's eyes widened even more even though nobody thought that it was possible. The slightly tanned boy hid a smile behind his palm at the sight.

"Sure. Don't worry, we made really cute couples, I'm sure you will enjoy your 365 days with your partner."

"I hope I will get someone cute..." The guy with a sun-kissed skin mumbled, eyeing the others and decided that they were less good-looking than he was, fortunately.

"Attention!" Clapped the director."The first couple is... Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan. You will be HunHan!"

"HunHan? It sounds like a stupid toy's name. " Oh Sehun, the youngest among them, grumbled as he stepped to his partner with the same bored-looking expression and bowed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sehun. Please take care of me."

"I-It's my pleasure. My name is Luhan." Luhan found it very difficult to prevent his inner fanboy from squealing when he saw his stunning, ulzzang-like partner, not mindig a lightly cold behaviour. His cheeks was dusted with light pink when he bowed his head too.

"Smooth~ You were born to be each other's!" The director beamed, resulting the said boys to blush lightly and look away. It was clearly embarrassing and it was just the beginning."Next couple: Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun. Your couple name will be ChanBaek."

"No." The short yet fierce boy immediately shook his head, lined-eyes glaring in determation after Dumbo-ears stepped to him. "The height difference is too big."

"Yes and it will make you two look so sweet together~" Leaving no room to argue, the grey-haired man went on."The y lips couple will be Kaisoo aka Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo."

"Prepare yourself for the most amazing 365 days of your life, cutie pie." Kai winked confidently at the wide-eyes boy, approving his partner. He didn't want to admit it but secretly he wished that they will choose Kyungsoo to him... He admitted he liked how the pale, wide-eyed boy looked really cute. It was a perfect contrast to him, that's why a perfect match. Or at least that's how he thought.

"That's all, I hope you are all satisfied because we don't accept any objection. Now let's go, you are going to move in to your new mansion."

"We get a mansion? Wow~" Chanyeol's eyes sparkled with excitement, Baekhyun just flipped his hair,mumbling something that very much sounded like 'that's what I deserve'.

"Sure. With swimming pool, billiard table and sauna. You can use everything for free. And of course, there will be cameras everywhere~" The director chatted, leading the group out of the room and down the stairs.

Luhan, who silently observed the others until now, let out a quiet squeak as he tripped on one of the stairs but fortunately a hand came in time and steadied him.

"T-thank you." He turned to his saviour whice resulted his breath to hitch because he came face to face with his gorgeous partner, none other than Oh Sehun.

"No problem baby doll, I'm here to save you."

"Guys, save the mushiness for the camera now you don't have to act." The man nudged them with a playful smile and opened the gate, revealing the shining limousin that waited for them. The boys wow-ed simultaneously.

"How much do we have to act?" Kai sighed after they climbed into the nice vehicle.

"I'm sure you won't have any difficulties with acting." The mysterious smile on the director's lips truly fightened the others.

☆ ~

"Oh." Even the stoic-faced Sehun's mouth was slightly open in amazement when they saw their luxorious mansion.

"Yeah sure, I know, it's amazing and all. Let's go in!" The manager waved his hand like it was nothing and opened the big doors, letting the boys in.

"Finally, that's the life I deserve~" Jongin sighed, immediately collapsing onto the huge, fluffy sofa and rolling on it a few times. Kyungsoo only shook his head at the sight before focusing on the corridor which started at the end of the hall. "Wait. There are only 3 bedrooms as I see..."

"Of course you have to room with your partner!" The man's smile looked more creepy than it should have and it made Luhan uncomfortable a little bit. He thought that even though it's a reality show, they deserved a tiny bit of privacy. At least a single room but no, it wasn't an option.

"Let's go shortie!" Chanyeol's voice boomed through the air and shortly after they saw the giant running toward one of the bedroom's door, two bags in his hands. 

"Who is the shortie, you big Dumbo?!" As expected, the shortie a.k.a Baekhyun ran after him with the speed of light. The others could see the moment when Baekhyun jumped at the taller's back, successfully making them stumble into the room but the thump that followed the action stayed hidden by the walls.

"Ummm, I hope you two are okay. We haven't even started filming!" 

Sehun sighed dramatically. "I will spend the coming 365 days with a bunch of idiots."

"Don't worry, you will be the king of the idiots, bro." Kai who left the comfy sofa and appeared next to them after hearing the noises, patted the youngest on the shoulder.

Luhan quietly snickered.

"Alright guys, you get thirty minutes to unpack, after that you have to come to the living room, you will discuss the relationships and the public images. Go go go~" The director clapped but when he wanted to pat Luhan's encouragingly to choose a room, Sehun's piercing glare stopped him so he slowly tiptoed back to the hall.

☆ ~

"You have to understand that it's a serious business. In order to have more viewers, we have to try everything." The serious expression on director's face was a sudden change but the boys understood the reason. They were selected to be in this show, they knew the benefits and the risks too. "We can't go overboard with the whole boys love topic. The EXO Reality Show is expected to be funny, romantic and good to watch for the teenagers and young adults, not something cheap y bull. We have a creative crew who planned your love stories perfectly." He turned to Sehun and Luhan. "HunHan, you will be the angsty couple. Even though Sehun is the younger, he will be the more dominant-" Before Luhan could object, the man silenced him with simply raising his hand. "The roles will turn, don't worry. The age difference will be the main problem of yours." The boys nodded obediently.

"Next, ChanBaek. The short and the tall, good match for a lot of cute moments. We saw how amazingly you two can act, you will be the bickering couple. And what follows the tiny quarrels? Sweet makeups." Out of nowhere, the director squealed, resulting everyone to look at him questioningly. " I love those, okay? Don't judge me."

"Okay!"Chanyeol nodded furiously with a wide smile playing on is lips but Baekhyun's were puckered into a pout which rather looked cute than reflecting the disapproval of the smaller boy. 

"And the last, Kaisoo. Kai of course you would get the playboy role and Kyungsoo will be the epitome of a perfect boyfriend. There are lot of chances in this couple, if you ask me, so we are expecting to creatively build your relationship."

"Yes sir." Kyungsoo obediently bowed as Kai just winked. "It will be a piece of cake for me."

"Being gay is hard enough but being gay openly in a reality show... Wow, these 365 days will be interesting." Luhan concluded when everyone stood up to go back to their rooms.


Author's note: so yeah. Let the story begin~ i really love comments, they help me to improve :3 please tell me what do you think about it!