=002=

♥ I'm In Love With Him ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*at the front of class*

=gulp=

oh my god I'm so scared because all of the queenkas give me you-will-die-soon face. The kingkas give me hi-nice-to-meet-you face. The teacher ask me to introduce myself before my friend introduce herself. 

"Hi! My name is Eun Ji. I am from 3-2 class. Nice to meet you guys and please be nice to me." Uhh I'm feel so awkward after I said the last sentence. After that, Sora introduce herself. When the introduce time finished, the teacher ask me to sit between Park Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. I sit there while Sora sit between Hyuna and Kim Jongin.

"Hi I'm Kyungsoo and this Luhan." He said and point to his front people. "Hi nice to meet you guys. By the way, you guys have very good looking face." I reply and blushed a bit. "Oh thank you, Eun ji right?" Luhan said to me. "Yes I'm Eun Ji" I said.

"Hye new student, I'm Chanyeol. park Chanyeol." The other said said. Wahh his face is handsomer that the other. "Hye. By the way, just call me Eun Ji, Chanyeol" i said. "Don't be to formal to me and the others. Just call us oppa, okay?" "Okay, Chanyeol Oppa!" I give him a bright smile and he reply me with a bright smile too.

Before we start study, I look at Sora and she look like she is very close to the queenka. Then we start study like usual. I'm so thankful not sit too clos eto the queenkas because they always give me a scary face.

______________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter