=001=

♥ I'm In Love With Him ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, is the day that I will get my result for mid-year exam. I'm so excited but extremly so nervous. I want to get number 1 or at least top 5. I want my mom to be proud of me. Everyday, I studied till midnight for her, I focus to the teacher for her and I do everything she want. She is the one who watch my every step since I was baby till now. I only have her now. and no one else.

My father died when I was 1 year old. I don't know anything about him., but I bet he is handsome. My mom always say about him to me when I was younger. I can imagine him. Before he died, he work as policeman. He is very discipline and have a kind-hearted. I wish I could see him. But the past is still past.

Right now, I want to focus to the teacher about the results. Wow my heart beat so fast. Like I just ran 100 meter in 5 seconds. I don't know why am I like this. I am not like a bookworm or anything but this is my mom wishes and i have to fulfill her wish. The teacher start to say the number. She start from the last.

My class only have 20 people. I am in second class. I'm proud of myself because it is not easy to get the second class. oh okay my name is still not be called and now she is saying the top 5. yes!! at least i got top 5. she is saying the one who get number 2 and wahh I got number 1! yess I'm so thankful.. my work hard is not a waist.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter