=003=

♥ I'm In Love With Him ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after Chanyeol introduce all of them, i fell in love with him. I dicide to say to him but suddenly our school bell rang. Maybe next time. By the way, I just know him, right? Maybe next week till I know him better. Let me treat you like you are mine, Chanyeol oppa?!

-----one week later-----

So today i guess I have to confess him and tell him the truth. Yesterday, he ask me to go to the Lotte World with exo so i join them. About Sora, she is changed. She joined the queenkas but the queenkas is not that bad. They be kind like Sora and I like it.

I supposed to meet exo at 6 pm and now is 5:45 pm!? oh my god I'm gonna be late. I shower fastly and then I drink a glass of tea that my mom did just now for me and I rushly go to the park. It is 6:05 pm already! I arrive at the park but no one there.

suddenly, someone close my eyes from back with his hands and he ask em to guess him. I guessed right?! It is Chanyeol. I opened my eyes and i lokk like all of the 12 handsome boy is ready. We walked together to the park because lotte World is not that far so we decide to just walk.

*arrived at the Lotte World*

we all arrive at the Lotte World and they ask me to join them to the roller coaster but I reject. The truth is i scared of high. That is the reason why i don't want to join the ride. Now left me alone at the Starbuck while waiting them to finished the ride. 

They finished their ride and come to me. Everyone seperate a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter