~The reason~

Because I'm Stupid

 

 

Sehun keep walking on the roadside as he don't know where should he go. Then he finally realize that  he's stupid enough for running away from home without anything. He forget the money, his ID card, and for the record, he forgot his wallet. He only brough a luggage that contained his clothes. He facepalmed his head and cursed mindly.

 

"Stupid! Stupid Sehun! What are you thinking? Now what i'm gonna do?" Sehun pout. He take a seat on the bench at the park. He sighed.

 

"Eotteokhae? My baby is getting hungry, but i don't have a money." he said sadly as he his tummy. "Poor my baby. I'm sorry..." he whispered.

 

He looked around with the though he might seeing someone that he knows to asked for a help. And at the time, he really saw someone that he know. He quickly stood up from the bench and tried to run away before his hand being caught by that guy.

 

"Sehun, where are you going?" that guy asked worriedly.

 

"Let me go, Kris! I'm not suit for you. Let me leave." Sehun said, trying to let go of his hand from Kris's grip.

 

"No! I won't let you go! If i let you go, i will never know what my life would be without you. Please, back with me." Kris begged.

 

"No, Kris! You know i can't go back with you. This baby is not yours, and i don't want you to feel burden after the baby's born." Sehun struggled to free his hand from Kris's grip. "I can't let you hurt, cause i love you. I love you Kris, so i don't want you to..." he can't finished his words as he heard his tummy's growling. "Oh no..." he whispered but clear enough fo Kris to hear it.

 

"See, the baby is hungry. Come, we're going to eat and discuss about this while we eat, okey?" Kris suggested.

 

"But..."

 

"If you care the baby so much, so you should follow my suggestion. Okey?"

 

Sehun sighed. He can't say much cause Kris was right. His baby is hungry, and he don't wanna put the baby in a risk because of him. So, he let Kris take him to the car and drove to the nearest restaurant.

 

*****

 

"Why don't you eat?" Sehun asked with his full mouth.

 

"Nah, i like to see you're eating." Kris said while looking on his wife. "You're cute. I hope our baby would have your cutey face and your milky skin."

 

Sehun stop eating as Kris suddenly brough the topic.

 

"What's wrong? Why did you stop eating? Are you hurt?" Kris asked worriedly.

 

"No, i'm fine. It's just..." Sehun looked at Kris. "You really don't mind that this baby is not yours, cause i..."

 

"Sehun, i have something to tell you." Kris interupted before Sehun could finish his words.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Actually, i..." Kris hesitated. He wanted to tell the truth, but at the same time, he's afraid that Sehun might be mad at him or the worst, leaving him all alone and he can't live without the younger.

 

"Yeah?" Sehun looked straightly on Kris's face innocently.

 

"Actually, that night...i'm..." Kris holding Sehun's hand on the table with his eyes on the younger.

 

"You what?"

 

"I'm the one who you that night." Kris finally said and he closed his eyes, waiting for Sehun to hit him, or kicking him, or mad at him, but there's no response. He dumbfound. "Hunnie?" Kris open his eyes just to see Sehun was looking on him with emotionless.

 

"Hunnie, are you okey? Say something." Kris asked worriedly. "Hunnie?" he called again with soften voice.

 

' What did he just say? He's the one who me that night? So, all this time i felt guilty for nothing when he's the one that suppose to feel guilty after what he did? Oh god! I'm so ashamed.' Sehun though angrily.

 

"You're jerk!" Sehun shout before he stood up from his chair and walked away.

 

"Hunnie, don't go! Wait for me! Hunnie!" as Kris was about to chased Sehun, he being stopped by the waiter.

 

"Sir, you should pay first before leave." the waiter said making Kris frustrated.

 

Kris drop the money on the table. "Keep the change" he said before he rushed out from the restaurant, chasing his sulking wife. The waiter grinned at the money.

 

"Thank you, sir." he said happily.

 

 

On the footpath...

Kris manage to stop his wife by grabbing the younger's hand.

 

"Sehun, please don't be mad. I know i was wrong for not telling you the truth, but it's for your own good. The doctor already told me that your condition is..."

 

"Stop with the excuses, Kris. I'm not believe in you anymore. Now let me go!" Sehun detached Kris's hand harshly before he leave the older behind.

 

"Sehun, i'm sorry. I know i've been bad to you before, but i've change. I care about you and the baby. Please, don't leave me." Kris pleaded while following the younger on the side.

 

"You're embarassing me by making me feel guilty all this time, when you're the one that supposed to feel that way. So, go away! I don't wanna see you anymore!" Sehun said firmly. He fastened his step, leaving the older behind.

 

"Sehun, wait!"

 

Sehun keep walking, ignoring Kris that keep calling for him. He got a mixed feeling. He's mad, because Kris lied to him and embarassing him, but at the same time, he glad that the baby is his and Kris's. Finally, his wishes does came true. This is what he's hoping all this time. Having a baby with his beloved husband. He unconciously smiled.

 

Kris manage to stop Sehun by standing in front of him which make Sehun stepped back shockedly cause he being daydreaming just now.

 

"Yah! Step aside!" Sehun shout, but not to harsh.

 

"I'm sorry...please forgive me..." Kris begged.

 

"Don't want to!" he crossing his hands on his chest with a pout.

 

"Why?"

 

"Cause i don't want to."

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

"Nothing. Just leave." Sehun looked other way.

 

"Don't you want to know the reason why i did that to you?"

 

"Not interested."

 

"Really? But i want you to know the reason behind my act."

 

"Not listening." Sehun cupped his ears with his hands. Eyes still looking on the other way.

 

Kris stepped closer to Sehun and s his hands around the younger's waist making the other almost jump in surprised. Then he closed the distance between them. Sehun stunned as he looked on Kris's face with widened eyes.

 

"That night..."

 

That night, Kris was drunk when he met Chanyeol in the night club. Chanyeol that came from nowhere, approached him at the counter after Kris done dancing and flirting with some random girl in there.

 

"You were dancing with a , when you already had a beautiful wife in your home. Don't you feel guilty for cheating on him like this?" Chanyeol sounds sarcastic. He drank his beer.

 

"Why should i? I don't even love him. It's an arranged marriage." Kris keep drinking.

 

"You mean, you don't mind if i seduced him?"

 

"Yah! What do you mean by that?!" Kris glared on Chanyeol.

 

"Well, he's my type. And i would love to have him, if you don't want him."

 

"Even i don't want him, it doesn't mean that i'll let him be with someone else. He's my wife."

 

"Your wife?" he laughed. "Don't fool me. If you really assumed him as your wife, you won't come here and flirting with other girls. So, i suggest that you should let him be with me. I will love him more than you."

 

"You..." Kris grabbed Chanyeol's collar and was about to punch him on the face but he stop as Chanyeol gave him a smirked. "Are you testing me?"

 

"You don't love him, so you should let him find the one that love him back. He's not a toy."

 

"Who said that i don't love him? I'm just..."

 

"Show me the proof that you love him." Chanyeol cut him off.

 

"I will. And i'll show you, that he's mine!" said the drunken Kris as he let go off Chanyeol's collar.

 

Kris arrived at his home and as he entering the house, he's searching for his wife. Without turn on the light, he walked on the living room.

 

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Sehun stopped writting as he heard the main door was opened. He quickly hide his diary under his pillow before he went outside the room.

 

"Kris hyung? Is that you?" he asked while taking his step on the living room. It's dark out there, making him frowned. "If Kris hyung was back, he might opening the light, but..."

 

'PRANG!' something's falling on the floor and broke into pieces. Sehun was shocked with that sounds and almost making him jumped. His heart began to palpitate.

 

"Who-Who's there?" he asked with a shaky voice. He looked around but still, he can't see anything. And before he manage to switched on the light, someone's hugged him from behind and pushed him hardly on the cold floor. "Ouch!" he groaned as his landing on the floor.

 

And before he could stand, that person being on top of him and began to undressed him. "Yah! Let go off me! Who are you?! Stop! Stop it!" he screaming and struggling to escape from that person.

 

"Shut up!" Kris yelled angrily and he slapped Sehun's cheek.

 

Sehun began to cry while begging for that person to let him go but useless. "Nooo!!!" Sehun began to unconcious, due to the pain. And after done with his 'job' Kris stepped outside the house to met Chanyeol that waiting for him.

 

"I'm done making he's mine, so you better stepped away from him. Arasseo?!" Kris warned.

 

Chanyeol only gave a warm smiled which make Kris looked at him strangely.

 

"I just gave you a warned, but you still smiling? Are you stupid?" Kris asked.

 

"You're stupid. Of course he's yours, and no one would take him away from you cause you guys were made for each other. So, take a good care of him after this. Mission accompalished." Chanyeol gave a widened smile before he leave.

 

Kris startled. "What mission?"

 

Then, the drunken Kris back to his office and he fall asleep at there.

 

"Then you know what happen on the next day. I'm sorry..." Kris end the flashback.

 

"Let go off me." Sehun sounds hurt by the truth.

 

"Hunnie, i..."

 

"I said, let go off me!" he almost shriek making Kris let him go immediately.

 

Sehun glared on Kris with tearing eyes. "So..." he gulped his saliva. "...you did that just because that guy asked you for? It's not that you did it because of love?"

 

"Well...i don't love you before, but now, i think i already fall in love with you."

 

"You think? You mean, you're not exactly love me?" Sehun sighed frustratened.

 

"I love you! I do! Please, believe me." Kris held Sehun's hands.

 

"I need a time. Let's go back."

 

"Okey, let's go back." Kris said happily. Finally, Sehun wanna come with him after a small quarrel just now. He carried the younger with bridal style and headed to his car.

 

' Though he not sure about his love towards me, but at least he care about me and the baby.' Sehun smiled at the though. He leaned his head on Kris's chest while wrapping his hands arounds Kris's neck.

 

'Thanks for giving me a chance, Hunnie. I promise that i'll love you more than you love me. Saranghae...' Kris kissed the younger's forehead gently. A warm smile plastered on each other face without they knowing.

 


Not a good chapter, but i hope you guys still love a bit of it :D

Thanks for waiting all this time ^^