~He's not mad~

Because I'm Stupid

 

 

 

The next morning...

Sehun wake up just to see his beloved husband still sleeping peacefully on his bed. He was fell asleep while sitting on the chair beside Kris's bed last night. He sleep with his head on the bed, and now as he opened his eyes, he saw Kris's face were facing him. He smiled.

 

 

"You're so handsome...i wish the time would stop here while we're facing each other like this. I love you so much..." Sehun whisper softly before he pecked a kissed on Kris's lips. Then, he's blushing with his own act. He quickly lift his head up and touching his own lips. "I'm kissing him. Omo! My first kiss!" he shyly smiled before he noticing that Kris suddenly opened his eyes. "You-you're awake!" he said half a scream.

 

 

"Why? You don't want me to wake up?" Kris sitting down on his bed while looking at Sehun that standing not far from there. "So, why don't you just kill me instead? Then i'll never wake up forever." Kris teasing his wife.

 

 

' How can i killed my own husband? I love you and i'm not crazy enough to kill the one that i love.' Sehun's though.

 

 

"Why are you blushing? Did i do something weird while sleeping?" Kris asked as he noticed that Sehun's cheek turning red.

 

 

"No-nothing! I mean, no! You doesn't have weird behaviour while sleeping. I'm just..." Sehun keep thinking the reason, before he made an excuses. "You're gonna be late for your work. So, you better get change while i'm making a breakfast. Okey?" and after that, Sehun rushed outside the room and headed to the kitchen.

 

 

Kris chuckled to see Sehun's act just now. "So cute..."

 

 

In the kitchen, Sehun was making a simple dishes for breakfast. He still thinking about the kiss just now. Did Kris noticed it? Did Kris know that he's kissing him? What would he react if he knows Sehun was purposely kissed him while he's sleep? Would he be angry at his wife? Oh no! He's mind was fully with those though.

 

 

' It was my first kiss with him after the wedding day. Wow, it feels so right! But it will never happen again cause he doesn't love me. But i'm still hoping that we might kissed again with he's the one that started it. Not me.' Sehun keep daydreaming while he's using a knife to cut the cucumber. And suddenly, he gave a small cut on his own fingers. "Ouch!" he shout.

 

 

Kris that already went downstairs, was surprised to heard that shout, and he rushed to the kitchen. He was worried about his wife of course.

 

 

"Why what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Kris asking as he approaching his wife that stared on his own finger. "What happen?"

 

 

"Blood..." Sehun said while showing his finger that being cut by the knife. It's a small cut, but still, it's hurt.

 

 

"You're cutting your own finger? Why you're so careless?" Kris nag.

 

 

"Blood..." that's all Sehun could say before he suddenly passed out and Kris quickly catch him.

 

 

"Yah, Sehunnie! Wake up! What's wrong with you?" Kris tried to wake him up, but failed. Then, he's carrying his wife with bridal style and he went to the living room before he gently placing his wife on the couch. "Sehun! Sehun wake up!" Kris keep calling Sehun's name, but the other still unconcious.

 

 

Kris take out the first aid from the store, and began to treat Sehun's injury. After he finished it, he can't stop smiling while looking on Sehun's face.

 

 

"Still not changing. You're still afraid of the blood. How cute..." Kris grinned while gently caressed Sehun's hair.

 

 

After a few minutes, Sehun finally awake.

 

 

"Uff, where am i?" he his head while looking around. "What am i doing here? Sleeping on the couch? What happen?" he tried to remember the incident before he end up here. Then he gasps. "Omo! The breakfast! Kris hyung must be mad at me." he quickly stood up from the couch and rushed to the kitchen.

 

 

He was surprised to see everything was clean. Like he never entered the kitchen.

 

 

"Eh, as i remember, i was cutting the cucumber here, then i accidently cut my finger, then i'm bleeding, and then i..." he sighed. "Then i passed out. Hurm, Kris hyung was the one that clean up all of this." he said frustrated. "I'm fail as his wife cause i failed on making a breakfast for him. He must be really mad at me. Huwaa...i'm failed on making him falling in love with me."

 

 

He take a seat on the chair, and gave a heavily sighed before he noticing something on the dining table.

 

 

"A breakfast?" he said while he slowly walked towards the dining table. "But how? Kris hyung did this? Wow! I didn't know that he knows how to cooked. Impressive!" then he saw a note beside the dishes. "A note, huh?"

 

 

'Don't skip breakfast. It's not good for your health. Take care.'

 

 

Sehun was smiling after he read the note. He glad that Kris still care about him though he doesn't love him. He take a seat, and having a sweet breakfast with a happy though. "Delicious! I never knew that he can cooked better than me."

.....................................................................................................................................................