~1st anniversary, not goes well~

Because I'm Stupid

 

 

 

Living in married life won't be easy for Sehun, cause he always struggling to make his husband to fell in love with him since the day they become a husband and wife. Though he love Kris, but Kris doesn't love him. This marriage was the arrangement married by Kris himself after he didn't find the right person to be his wife. Well, his father Mr. Wu, won't give him anything if he still playing around with some random girls and he gave Kris a week to get married. So, because he don't have much time, he decide to proposed Sehun, his childhood friend to become his wife. And Sehun that always wanted to be his soulmate, without hesitated, he accept the proposal. And now, here they are, living in married life, in their own mansion.

 

 

Tonight was their first anniversary, and Sehun decided to make something special for them. He's going to make a special dinner for both of them on the top of their mansion. The stars were shining brightly like it's the sign for their special night. Then, as he preparing the table, suddenly the shooting stars appeared. He smiled brightly, closing his eyes and make a wished.

 

 

"I hope Yifan would fell in love on me after tonight, assumed me as his wife and we can make a love for the first time with sincerely." he murmured. He opened his eyes while looking on the sky. "I hope i can change him to be a better husband for me, and we can have our own kids than resembles to him and me. Our kids might be the pretties and good looking kids. I..." he chuckled himself just to imagine about their own kids. "I can't wait..."

 

 

Sehun served the dishes, and a cake that made by himself before his phone suddenly rang. He's smiling just to see his husband name is on the screen. He quickly answered it.

 

 

"Kris hyung! Hurry back home! I have something for you. Ppali!" Sehun said cheerfully.

 

 

"So, this guy name Kris." said unfamiliar voice on the other line.

 

 

"Excuse me?" Sehun's frowned just to hear the unfamiliar voice on Kris's phone. "Who are you? Where's my husband?"

 

 

"So, you're his wife? Sehunnie?"

 

 

"Yah, who are you?! Where's my husband?" Sehun asked anxiously as he sense something bad is happening to Kris.

 

 

"Calm down, you. I've found your husband was passed out on the roadside. He was drunk. Can you came here? In front of the Playground Park."

 

 

"Okey, i'll go! Take care of him until i came there." Sehun hung up his phone and he went out from the mansion.

 

 

On the playground...

Sehun saw a guy that sitting on the bench with unconcious guy was laying beside him. He approached them.

 

 

"Kris hyung!" Sehun shout as he recognize the unconcious guy.

 

 

"Are you Sehunnie?" asked that guy.

 

 

"How did you know my name?" Sehun asked him back.

 

 

"He didn't stop calling your name, Sehunnie, Sehunnie...then i found your name in his phone, so i called you."

 

 

"Really? He's mentioned my name?" Sehun smiled.

 

 

"You're his wife right? Of course he's calling for you. Why did you seemed happy with that? Did he never mentioned your name before?"

 

 

"Yes...No! He always mentioned my name. Thanks for helping me to find him. I appreciated that." Sehun take Kris's right hand and wrapping it around his neck. "Urgh, you're so heavy!" Sehun's whined.

 

 

"Come, let me help you!" said that guy before he take Kris's left hand and wrapping it around his neck.

 

 

"Thanks again!" Sehun said.

 

 

They safely arrived at Wu's mansion with that guy's helped. After laying Kris on the bed, Sehun send that guy to the main door.

 

 

"Thanks for riding us home! You're so kind." Sehun said politely with a smiled.

 

 

"It's nothing."

 

 

"So, what's your name?"

 

 

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol!"

 

 

"Thanks, Chanyeol-ssi! I hope we met again in the futured."

 

 

"It's okey. Yeah, i hope too! Okey, i have to go now. It's getting late, and you might need a rest."

 

 

"Yeah, and you too. Good night!"

 

 

"Bye!" Chanyeol said before he drove away.

 

 

Sehun locked the door before he went upstairs and headed to Kris's room. He sighed frustrated cause his hope was ruined. His wishes never come true if Kris keep coming home like this. He take a seat on the edge of the bed while looking on his husband face.

 

 

"Did i really make your life miserable until you have to be like this? Drinking and getting drunk everynight. Can't you see that i'm truly in love with you? How can we have our own child if you keep acting like this? Hyung, i really love you from the bottom of my heart..." his tears suddenly appeared. He's holding Kris's hand. "I don't want to call you hyung, cause you're not my hyung. You're my husband. I wished you're letting me called you Yifan. And i want you to call me Sehunnie as that guy told me just now. Is it true that you called me Sehunnie? I'm glad if it's true."

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................

It's a short chapter, i know~

But it's only the beginning, so beared with me, okey? ^^