Member 8,9 & 10

TS Entertainment New Girl Group│ ღ A.N.G.E.L.S ღ │ Story Starting

69860_2009111409000119.gif

'A.N.G.E.L.S's next Members Revealed'
 
 
temp-avatar.jpgMUSIC
 
Here the next member revealed in A.N.G.E.L.S.Her name is Park Chae Yeon or known as Yeon.She was borned in Busan.She be a trainee only 8 months it's because she was scouted by TS Entertainment.She is the Main Rapper and Vocalist.She is an Ulzzang before she be an idol and maybe some people will recognize her.Moreover,she was a back-up dancer for TTS's Twinkle MV.You guys have to check out the MV once again to notice her.Known as Confident Angel in the group.Here some photos of her.
 

 
Perfect face.So beautiful girl.Can't believe she is the Main Rapper with that angelic face.But don't underestimate her by her look.
 
Next is Oh Ji Hye or known as Belle.A girl who was borned in Beijing,China.She is half korean and half chinese.She is the Lead Vocalist in the group.In fact,she can do highest notes and has powerful voice.Known as Emotional Angel in the group.Lets see her photos below.
 
 
Selcas
 
Her face mixes Taeyeon from Snsd and Jisook from Rainbow.Her smile is pretty and she looks mature although she's just 17 years old.
 
The next member is Yoo Hoyeon or known as Snow , what a cute name.She was borned in Gangnam.The Lead Rapper and Vocalist in the group.Was known as Outgoing Angel.Her younger brother was a kid model named Yoo Taejin and her brother is so cute.So let see her photos below.
 
 
What a beautiful girl.Her eyes are so big and cute.That's why her brother is cute too same as her sister.
 
Thank you for today and only two members are going to reveal so wait soon K-Pop fans.Lets watch Chaeyeon dancing,Jihye singing and Hoyeon dancing video below.
 
Chaeyeon Dancing
 
Jihye singing
 
Hoyeon Dancing