ღ AllKpop - A.N.G.E.L.S

TS Entertainment New Girl Group│ ღ A.N.G.E.L.S ღ │ Story Starting

'TS Entertainment wanted to announce that a new girl group is going to debut'
 
 
temp-avatar.jpgMUSIC
 

COMFIRMED: TS Entertainment New Girl Group; A.N.G.E.L.S !

There is a rumors that TS Entertainment has a new girl group that is going to debut after B.A.P and everyone know it A.N.G.E.L.S . Yesterday , TS decide to held a press conference . They want to confirm that they are really want to debut a new girl group .

When the conference start many reporters asked the same thing like 'Is it true that a new girl group is going to debut ? When they want to debut ? How many are they ?' .

CEO of TS , Kim Tae Song , answer the question . "I would like to say that the rumors is true . We are going to debut a new girl group soon and they are about 12 members in the group ."

One of the reporter ask "Is there has other meaning of A.N.G.E.L.S ?"

Kim Tae Song answer "Yes. Beside Angels , there is other meaning as 'A New Girl group who are Elegant Landed in South korea' . These 12 angels have super talented and I confident that they are will be success like B.A.P and Secret . Moreover , they'll be nominated and win as Rookie Group . I hope you guys support and love them ."

After the conference ended . The reporters start buzzing around about the new girl group . They tried to find anything that related with the new girl group . And then suddenly , Himchan from B.A.P and other TS Idols , tweeted about this new girl group .

@Himchanchan: A.N.G.E.L.S is going to debut soon . Can't wait for them . They are all super talented girls and also friendly . You guys will like them !

@ZELO96:  Yay ! A.N.G.E.L.S going to debut . I'm so happy for them . They are Daebakk . I hope BABY will support them too ^^

@BAP_Youngjae: Where are the angels ?? LOL XD .. They going to debut .. Can't wait to see them boom this world ~ X3

@SECRETsongjieun: Secret Time ~ A.N.G.E.L.S Time O.o Welcome girls .. They are so talented and please support them ^^ Angels Hwaiting !!

Many idols from other company support this new girl group likes BTS , EXO , SNSD , Teen Top , Infinite , After School and others . It means A.N.G.E.L.S members are really known by people out there . TS said that this group be best absulote perfect and their debut will be perfect too . So , ready all K-Pop fans around the world because a new girl group is going to debut soon . Let support and love them !