Member 11 & 12

TS Entertainment New Girl Group│ ღ A.N.G.E.L.S ღ │ Story Starting

69860_2009111409000119.gif

'A.N.G.E.L.S's Last Members Revealed'
 
 
temp-avatar.jpgMUSIC
 
For today,only two members left to reveal.These members are from maknae line and the youngest.Share same birth month and sure both of them are maknae.So let see them now.
 
Her name is Kim Hyo Jin or known as Hyojin but you can all her Cat too.Borned in Seoul and raised in Seoul.Don't be shock if she was a younger sister of Himchan's from BAP.Before,many K-pop fans curious about Himchan's sister and it's revealed now.She is the Main Dancer,Main Rapper and Fake Maknae in the group.Bestfriends with many male idols such as from BAP,BTS,EXO and etc.Known as Adorable Angel in the group.So if you want to see she is adorable or not.Here some photos of her below.
 
 
Himchan's sister is so cute and pretty.She deserve the adorable nickname in A.N.G.E.L.S.She has Barbie doll and Baby face.Can't wait to see her debut.
 
The last member is Hwang Yura or known as Adria.Was borned in New York City and she is Korean-American.Her brother and sister are an idols,they are Sam from LUNAFLY and Tiffany Snsd.Her cousin is an idol too named Tia from Chocolat.She is really related to many idols.She is the Lead Vocalist and Maknae(real maknae).Known as Hyper Angel in the group.Let see her photos below.
 
 
Selcas
 
Wow! Another Barbie Doll ? She is so pretty and have big eyes.She looks tall and doesn't look like a maknae.
 
A.N.G.E.L.S is perfect now.12 members are revealed now and all of them are so pretty,elegant,cute,gorgeous and more.So excited for their debut.Maybe many K-Pop fans out there excited too right?Well they gonna debut soon and TS will reveals the Song Debut,Album Cover and Album Tracklist.So wait K-Pop fans for A.N.G.E.L.S's debut.Enjoy the videos below from Hyojin and Yura.
 
Hyojin Dancing
 
Yura Singing