~5~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes as I found myself in an empty room with only one light source above me, swinging left and right. I slowly got up, a bit scared of my current surrounding. The room was dark and cold. My arm started to have goosebumps all over.

 

 

 

 

What is this place? Where am I?

I stood in my . . White dress? I looked down at my clothes and noticed it was from yesterday's party at Donghae's house. I looked around the place, observing it carefully. I furrowed my eyebrows together as I couldn't see anybody there.

Does that mean . . I was . . Kidnapped?

I clutched my head and started to panic over the fact that I've been kidnapped.

Suddenly, I heard the door crack open as footsteps started to approach me. I moved up against the wall as I kept my head down to avoid eye contact.

The footsteps stopped in front of me as one of them crouched down to my level. The man grabbed hold of my chin as he tugged on it making me face him. A tear dropped from my face as I stared back in horror.

"Please . . . Please don't hurt me." I begged. I started to tremble under his touch. I couldn't see his face since it was too dark in this empty, cold room.

The man snickered at me. He tugged at my hair making me yelp in pain. "Do you know why you're here princess?" He grabbed my hair again tugging it more.

"I asked you a question." He said with a low growl. "Do you know why you're here?!" He shouted at me as his eyes started to turn black.

I cried. "No! . . . I . . D-don't." I stuttered at him. He pushed my hard against the wall making me groan in pain.

He stood up and took off his jacket, tossing it to the side. He smirked at me. "Well, I guess you'll find out now." He started to his shirt. He tossed it completely off and hovered over me as I started to cry in fear.

"Don't cry you'll make things worse." He kissed me roughly as I cried out in pain and in horror.

 

Why? Why of all people, me?

 

"Please . . Please stop!" I begged as more tears start to trail down my face.

The next thing he did shocked me. He completely ripped my dress off as I started to scream in terror.






 



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! No!! Please!!! Stop!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" I shot up from my bed while breathing heavily. Sweat trailed down my face as I stared out into the darkness.

I looked around my surroundings and found everything to be normal. The room wasn't empty and it wasn't cold. I sighed in relief as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Good. It was only just a dream." I mumbled to myself. I turned my head to my alarm clock and it was 3:15 a.m. I sighed and leaned against the pink wooden bed frame as I closed my eyes.





 

Wait, a minute.





 

Pink wooden bed frame? I never had a . . . . My eyes shot open as I scan the room.






 

This . . . This isn't my room. I began to panic. Was my dream really real? Is this really happening to me? Oh god oh god. I'm going to die!!!!! Oh god please help me!!! Help!!!

Suddenly the door swung opened to reveal 9 bodies by the doorway. They all ran in and surrounded the bed I was on.

Ok this is definitely real. Oh god they're going to reap me. If I scream they'll probably kill me and I wouldn't see my mother or uncle again. In probably die first before them. Oh god please somebody help me!!!

 

"Hyoyeon? Are you alright?" What? How the hell did he know my name? This really is happening, isn't it?

I grabbed the covers of the sheet and pulled it up against my face covering only my mouth and nose as I slide backwards.

"Who . . Who are you? What. . . What do you want from me?" I stuttered as tears started to trail down my face.

"It's . . It's ok Hyoyeon . . "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter