~17~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was walking down the street of Seoul after his date with Nicole, when something suddenly caught his attention. He placed his hands in his pockets as he stared at them from afar.

 

"Hmm, they look quite familiar." He whispered to himself as he walked along the streets following their every step.

 

"Ah!!" A high pitched voice helped as the said person tripped. The latter caught her and held her arms while his other arm wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling.

 

"You ok?" The latter asked as he flashed her his adorable smile. She touched tried touching her ankle and he noticed that she slightly twisted it when she was about to fall. He crouched down on his knee as examined her leg.

 

Kris cocked an eyebrow at the unusual image before him. He walked forward and squinted his eyes to have a better look at them. Once he noticed who it was, he growled under his breath and anger started to erupt in him. Without having second thoughts, he marched his way over to them and swiftly punched the guy right in the jaws, making the latter's lip bleed during the process.

 

"Feeldog!!" Hyoyeon yelled. She ran over to his side and helped him stand. Regret started to wash over Kris. Hyoyeon looked up from Feeldog and glared directly at Kris.

 

"What the hell?!" She yelled at Kris. "What do you think you're doing?!" She continued to shout. Kris stood there, utterly speechless.

 

What was he doing? Why did he do it?

 

So many questions ran through his mind while he watched the petite blondie rumble on and on at him. Kris stared off into space as his eyes fixated on the girl shouting at him.

 

"Are you even listening to me?!" She exclaimed while her hands were placed on either sides on her waist, her neck craned slightly to the side just like an angry mother.

 

"I-I . ." He started. "He-" she cut him off.

 

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." She heavily sighed. "Just . . Just go home Kris." She turned to Feeldog and grabbed their duffle bags. Feeldog wiped the blood off his lip and grabbed his own bag from Hyoyeon. He slightly smiled at her and said, "I'm fine Hyoyeon. I'll go home first."

 

Hyoyeon looked at him worriedly. Feeldog gave her a reassuring smile at her concern for him.

 

"Im fine, really. I'll see you at practice tomorrow." With that, he bid goodbye to Hyoyeon and turned around towards the other direction. Hyoyeon pouted but decided to just leave it be.

 

Kris watched in anger as the “couple” said their goodbyes. He never knew he would be so jealous over this. For what exactly? Kris never knew what kind of feeling this was. Is this a sign? A sign of what exactly? Was he falling for Hyoyeon?

 

Kris shook the thought off. No, not Hyoyeon. It’s Nicole. Not Hyoyeon.

 

But more importantly, why does he suddenly care? He has a girlfriend already. . . Well technically they're somewhat together, he wasn’t so sure if they were officially together or not. Maybe friends with benefits? What it was, it was all Kris needed.

 

Before Kris could say anything back to Hyoyeon, she walked away from him without glancing up at him and slightly bumped into his shoulder - even though he was much more taller than her. Kris caught up with her after a few seconds of finally realizing she had left him by himself.

 

“Hyoyeon! Wait! Let me explain.” He stated, following behind her every step. Without a response back, he groaned and caught her wrist stopping them both in the middle of an isolated area near the park.

 

“You already explained enough. I don’t want to hear it again.” Hyoyeon grunted and yanked her hand away from his grip, which completely failed since he was much more stronger than she was.

 

“You didn’t even let me explain. Just hear me out.” Kris swung Hyoyeon around to let her face him. Their eyes met for a split second before Hyoyeon turned away, angry.

 

Kris let go of her wrist and ran his hands through his blonde hair. “I . . I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what got into me, it just happened. I’m truly sorry Hyoyeon. I thought he was going to do something to you. I-I wasn’t thinking straight.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at his lame excuse.

 

“Just save it.” She exclaimed as she walked passed him towards their house. Kris understood how Hyoyeon felt and walked a few feet away from her as he followed her towards the house. He noticed her limping on one foot and all he wanted to do was to sweep her off her feet and carry her home but he knew if he had done so, she still wouldn’t forgive him for what he had done.















 

2 hours before the incident  . . .

 

Kris walked towards the practice to see a petite blondie standing in front of the doors wearing jean shorts paired with a gray sweater.

 

Kris smiled to himself as he thought of a plan. Without making any sound, he slowly made his way behind Hyoyeon and he shook her shoulders making her flinch by his sudden action.

 

"Yah!!" She yelled and playfully hit his shoulder, making the latter wince in pain.

 

"Your strong for a shortie." She pouted at him and he grabbed her puffy cheeks and pinched it.

 

"Yah~" she whined. He let go of her cheeks and she immediately rubbed her red, aching cheeks. "Oppa it hurts."

 

"Oh? Did I just hear what I thought you said?" Kris smiled from ear to ear making Hyoyeon step back due to his creepy expression.

 

"Stop. You're creeping me out." She exclaimed as she turned away from him towards the gym. Kris caught up to her and walked side by side as their hands brushed passed each other every now and then.

 

"Sorry." He immediately apologized as they made their way to the basketball court inside the gym.

 

"So." Hyoyeon started. "How's your "girlfriend" doing?" She said as she emphasized the word girlfriend with quotation marks.

 

Kris smiled and hit her with his elbow. "First of all, she technically isn't my girlfriend . . Yet." Hyoyeon started to squeal and she rapidly hit Kris's arm after she heard the word yet.

 

"Let me finish women." Kris exclaimed as he grabbed hold of her hands holding them tight in his own. "Anyways, secondly she's been busy with competitions and stuff. I don't think she has time for me." He shrugged sadly. Hyoyeon let go of his grip and patted his shoulder for comfort.

 

"It's ok. You have me." She said. Kris smirked at her.

 

He scoffed. "Yeah right. Like I'll waste my time with you. I have better things to do." Hyoyeon pouted and the next thing you know, Kris is being headlocked into Hyoyeon's arms as the latter is struggling to get free under her strength.

 

"Araso, I'm sorry. Please let go." Hyoyeon smiled and dragged him to the middle of the court. "No." She simply answered. She giggled to herself as she enjoy watching Kris struggle to escape from her.





 

On the corner . .

 

"We spotted the target. When do you want us to attack." A man in his mid-30's exclaimed in the phone.

 

The man nodded with the instruction that his boss has given him. "I'll be going now. I'll see you next week with the plan." With that, the man walked off towards the parking lot where a van had been parked with 2 other men waiting for him.

 

"Go. The boss said next week." The latter nodded and he turned the engine on and drove away from the school.





 

Back to the other side . .

 

Kris had finally got out of Hyoyeon's grasp and was now sitting on the bench with his duffle bag placed on the floor. Hyoyeon followed him and sat beside him.

 

Kris grabbed his water bottle out and drank the whole bottle down in one gulp. After he finished he turned to Hyoyeon, who was staring at nothing in particular.

 

"You coming to the game on Friday?" He asked.

 

Hyoyeon sighed and leaned back against the bench. "What game?"

 

Kris choked on his own spit and Hyoyeon gave him a disgusted look. "What do you mean 'what game?'" He exclaimed quiet loudly. "The basketball game against the Cubs. How do you forget?" Hyoyeon shrugged at him not really interested in any sports like basketball. Even though she's good at all sports, she somehow doesn't seem to take any interest in basketball.

 

"Why would I? It's not like you're playing or anything." Kris facepalmed himself while he rubbed his aching temple.

 

"Hyoyeon, you have got to be kidding me." He sighed in defeat. "Fine you don't have to come." Kris got up with his duffle bag and went towards the lockers to get dressed. Hyoyeon shrugged and walked out of the court. She secretly smiled to herself about his reaction with her not coming and "forgetting" about the basketball game.

 

"One point for Hyoyeon." She laughed to herself and went to the bus station.













 

Hyoyeon sat at her desk watching the videos that they recorded during their practice that morning. She replayed each part as she took note of the things needed to be fixed.

 

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. She paused the video and got up to open the door. She looked at who it was and walked away from the door. She plopped back on her chair and spun towards the person.

 

"So, what brings you here?" She asked the person. Suho cleared his throat and nervously rubbed his hands together. He then moved his hands on the bed and picked at Hyoyeon's blue blanket.

 

"Come on oppa. I don't have time." Suho sighed and got up to close the door.

 

"Ok, I have some bad news and some good news. Which do you want to hear first?"

 

Hyoyeon shrugged. "It doesn't matter as long as I get to hear both."

 

"Fine. Umm. . ." Suho sat down and placed his hands on his knees. "Ok heres the thing, the good news is it turned out that our father is coming back. ." Hyoyeon happily gasped and jumped out of her seat as she tackled Suho down on the bed with her hovering over him.

 

Suho started to blush by the closeness between them. Hyoyeon got up, but not completely, she sat on his torso while Suho just laid there flat on the bed.

 

"Thats good. We . . I mean you can finally figure this marriage thing out with him."

 

Suho suddenly frowned completely forgetting the bad news. "Are you that excited to leave?"

 

Hyoyeon suddenly stopped talking and rolled off of Suho as she laid next to him. "Aww, are you sad I might leave you?"

 

Suho sat up from his spot and stared straight ahead. "Of course I would be. Who wouldn't? You're the most amazing person that I've ever met in my entire life." He confessed.

 

He realized what he just said and he quickly covered it up. "I mean as a friend of course."

 

Hyoyeon turned her head and grabbed Suho's hand cupping it into hers. "I know oppa. I'll be honest with you, I feel like your family to me, everybody here feels like family to me. Half of me wants to stay with you and the other half just wants her normal life back." Suho stayed quite.

 

"Don't worry, I'll still see you at school without your fans bothering us, of course."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter