~10~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's p.o.v

Hyoyeon had texted Jessica that night, explaining everything that happened to her from the nights before. She wasn’t the brightest when it came to excuses, that’s why Jessica was the only one who could get their butts out of any situation just like that.

 

To: Sica-Lovely

From: Hyoyeonnie

Hey Jess. I’m sorry I ditched you at the party. I promised to explain everything, so here it goes. I kinda got drunk at the party with some people and I wasn’t feeling great so I asked them to take me home. After that I didn’t feel like calling or answering anybody at the moment. Sorry to worry you but that’s what happened.

 

She hit send and got up from her bed as she proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up. After she got back she found a reply from Jessica. She unlocked her phone and clicked on the message.

 

To: Hyoyeonnie

From: Sica-lovely

It's ok I understand. Thanks for telling me. I was really worried.

 

She smiled upon the reply and tossed her phone on the bed beside her as she fell backwards on her bed in her bathrobe.

"That was easy." She shrugged and got up to a sitting position. She suddenly remembered what Suho told that night before she got in her room. She couldn't let that thought go away. It sounded strange to her.

"We, afterschool, are going to shop for your wedding dress. So meet us at the back of the school."

"Argh!!" She grunted and laid back down on her bed while covering her face.

"Tomorrow is going to fun." She mumbled. She sighed and got into bed waiting for tomorrow to come. Oh, how she wished time goes by fast. She couldn't wait for tomorrow to end.

Hyoyeon never like wearing dress and she's not that type of girl. She's more of a tomboy, if you ask me. Even though she did wear one - well she was forced into one - she still wouldn't dare to wear another one, not even a wedding dress.

She plopped on her pillow and reached over to turn off the lights. "Screw it. Let's see what happens." With that, she drifted off to slumberland.







 


 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon got up a little earlier than her usual time, after the incident on the bus yesterday, she'd told herself never to ride with them anymore by waking up early to catch the early bus without those girls being on it.

She walked out of the bathroom dressed in, yet another simple outfit for another day of college. Grabbing her backpack, she quietly walked out of the room without a peep as she tip toed her way to Sehun's room. Slowly opening his door, she peeked inside to see him fast asleep.

Smiling, she quietly closed the door and turned around to be suddenly bumped into a hard yet soft object. She looked up at the object and grunted in annoyance.

"You sure know how to scare someone." She mumbled sarcastically while rubbing her forehead.

He scoffed at her as he placed his hands in his pockets while leaning down towards her. She leaned back and stared into his eyes with a hint of venom seen in her eyes. "You sure know how to be a creepy little stalker." He pointed out.

She rolled her eyes and pushed passed him, not forgetting to bump into his shoulder - even though he's a bit taller than her.

"You should say that to yourself instead, creep." He chuckled at her comment and followed her down the hallway towards the main floor of the mansion.

"Wow, you've gotten cooler since you got here." She stopped in her tracks and turned around to face the giant figure behind her.

"Yes, and I wonder why Chanyeol. Why?" She exclaimed. "Oh~ I know. It's because of you you stupid giant of a creep." She turned back around, proceeding to walk to the kitchen to grab herself some breakfast before she head on down to the bus station.

Once they arrived, Hyoyeon went over to the little island and took an apple out of the basket as she took a large bite out of it, but once she turned back around she was pushed back against the island as Chanyeol trapped her in between his arms while he stood hovering over her with his face close to hers not leaving any distance between them.

She frowned as she held up her apple between them covering her lips. "Y-yah!! Let me go. I have to-" she was cut off as she gasped at Chanyeol's sudden action.

Chanyeol had slowly leaned down towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter