You are the cotton candy of my eyes

Mr Prince and Me

Background music : Everything has changed by Taylor swift

Location: at the class in Medical Seoul University

Date: 17th October 2013

Its 7 am in the morning and the sun shines brightly. I love the sunshine. Just like Kyungsoo eyes.. Duhh, Seohyun.. Why you keep on thinking of him?? The freaking-weird-quiet guy in your class. I pinch my cheek hardly.

"Seohyun, do you keep a seat for me?" I looked back. Its Choi Minho - my ex crush. Ex crush? yeah.. He friendzoned me. And I think it is impossible for me to be with him. But still we're good friends. My mom likes him too. But my heart is too hurt and still in the process of moving on from him. And Kyungsoo he... Why him again?

"yeah.all of the third row is for you and your friends." I answered him with a grin.

My eyes catch Kai and Chanyeol - Kyungsoo loyal-best-ever friends. They are always together. And I never see Kyungsoo befriend with any other guy than Kai and Chanyeol. This mysterious guy...

"Morning Seohyun." Kai greet me. I smile at him. *ka-ching* ( SEO, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND GET TO KNOW KYUNGSOO MORE?)

"hey, Kai. May I know something? About your friend. The short one with big eyes. Who is he? I didn't know his name." Gosh. Did I just ask? I bite my tongue. ><

"oh.. the short one? big eyes? you mean Kyungsoo?"

"His name is Kyungsoo??ahh... okay.."

"why do you ask me? ehh..but you're shorter than him... haha" Kai try to tease me. And Kyungsoo walks into the class. Kai drag his arm and try to tell Kyungsoo what just happen. Oh no... What should I do?? Luckily Sunny and Hyoyeon are there. My saviour!

Hyoyeon cover me up. I try to have a peek at Kyungsoo.. a bit... He blush... He blush?? why?? ^///^