I see you smile with no reason!

Mr Prince and Me

Background music : Love is Fire by KARA

Location: at the class in Medical Seoul University

Date: 29th October 2013

Today, I still sit at the 2nd row. Kyungsoo? He is at the first row. In front of me. Yeah... i admit it. I am into him now. But not to the extend that I want to stalk him. keke.

Okay.. This is the tenth times I yawned. The immunology class ain't no fun. The monotonous lecturer too... *zzz*

"seohyun... wake up.. they look at us!!" Sunny hit her elbow at my ribs.

With my half-open-eyes, I look at Kyungsoo and Kai. Okay.. They're looking at us. Giggling. Its not funny!!! I am sleepy!! Huarghhh~~~ I peek on my faculty coat (a special white-easily-dirty-coat which we must wear them when we're in class) looking for sweets or chocolates. Nothing. I try to reach my bag which is a hand distance from my chair. To lazy to move an inch. When I look up my eyes meet Kyungsoo's eyes O_O. He quickly looks away. I still look at him. freeze. What I saw just now? mesmerised. Kyungsoo looks at me again from the corner of his eyes. And smile.

Hyoyeon pull me back to lean at my chair and massaged my shoulder. She thought that I'd fall asleep. But, I am still freezing after seeing that freaking-cold-sweet eyes and that not-so-cute-small smile.