When did you entered my heart??

Mr Prince and Me

Background music : chocolate boy, orange girl by milktea

Location : at the corner of the class in Seoul Medical University

Date : 16th October 2013

Urgh! Seriously I haven't finish my powerpoint yet! Only three hours left for me to finish my work and do my presentation in front of my PBL(problem based learning) group mates. Endocrine system is the only subject that I don't give all of my heart on it. Luckily I have Sunny to help me! We drag the chairs to the front of the class and switch on our laptop. I am too focus to finish my work quickly and I didn't looked around.but out of blue, Sunny pinch my hand. 

"ouch.. why sunny?it hurts... " I said. But she replied with a not-so-sweet-but-evil smile to me.

"seohyun, looks at Kyungsoo he stared at us and when I looked at him he didn't look away and at last I am the one who need to look away" Sunny typed at the laptop screen. I didn't believe it and I look at Kyungsoo. Nope. He didn't looked at us.

I continue my work. "Seohyun~~ look..." sunny whisper to me. Ugh..this chingu. And I look at Kyungsoo.. seriously...yeah..he stared at us, our eyes locked together O_O and he looked away quickly. What's wrong with him. 

And the same thing happens for several times until our biochemistry lecturer came in. What happen to me? I  can't forget your stare Kyungsoo O_O And I admit it. I dream about you that night.