Love In The Water...Sorta?

Be Mine

It had been a couple months since Kyuhyun or Donghae had spoken to Eunhyuk and Sungmin. A new show came along with a new year. Sungmin and Eunhyuk already told each other everything. During their show Explorers of the Human body you couldn’t tell they were having any problem. When the cameras roweled they appeared close, but once filming stopped they went in opposite directions the other member just let it be, leaving them alone to work out their own problems. Sungmin and Eunhyuk had tried to resolve the issue on several occasions but neither Donghae nor Kyuhyun would speak to them.

Today was no different. The set today was at a pool. They were going to practice holding their breath under water. They were split into two teams. Team one had Kyuhyun, Donghae, Heechul, Kibum, Leeteuk, and Shindong. Team two held Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, Kangin, Ryeowook, and Hangeng. Team one got to use any prop to help them stay underwater for six minutes, while team to had to use their mouths to transfer air from one person to the other.

Team one had gone to the store to buy things and team two stayed to get use to kissing each other. When team one returned the MC split everyone in the groups into pairs of two. The pairings were team one Kyuhyun + Donghae, Heechul + Kibum, and Shindong + Leeteuk. Team two pairings were Eunhyuk + Sungmin, Hangeng + Yesung, and Kangin + Ryeowook. The MC spread everyone out in the pool to get practice before the actual competition.

Kyuhyun + Donghae pair was sent to the south corner of the pool along with the Sungmin + Eunhyuk pair. Practice began rather smoothly. Since Kyuhyun’s body was not fully recovered from the accident yet he helped Donghae stay under the water with a fish bowl on his head. Eunhyuk decided to be the one to stay underwater while Sungmin passed air to him.

Practice continued this way for an hour. The Sungmin and Eunhyuk put their plan they discussed when team one left to work. Sungmin was passing air to Eunhyuk when he kicked the weight holding him underwater away and Eunhyuk rose to them surface. However, neither of them parted once up. Kyuhyun glanced at them and let go of Donghae. Donghae came up and began questioning Kyuhyun.

“Why did you let go? That was our best record yet!” Kyuhyun didn’t hear anything Donghae just said and kept staring at the two boys making out. Donghae waved his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face but only received the same result. He looked at Kyuhyun closely and noticed he was staring at something. He quickly followed his gaze and got the shock of his life.

Unlike Kyuhyun, who could only stare, Donghae approached them and forcefully pulled Eunhyuk. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?” He demanded Eunhyuk replied smugly, “What’s it to you what I do?” Donghae was about to retort when the MC called for a break. Kyuhyun finally broke out of his trance and got out of the pool, heading to the locker room. Sungmin followed after him. Eunhyuk was about to do the same when Donghae held him. Eunhyuk turned to face him.

“Hyukkie, why did you kiss Sungmin hyung? Are you two dating?" Eunhyuk could hear the hint of sadness in his voice and his eyes, watering with tears only confirmed it. He had originally planned to be mean but after that he just couldn’t. He came closer to Donghae and hugged him tight. He whispered into ear. “No were not dating. I-I…umm…” Donghae pulled back to look Eunhyuk in the eyes. “You what Hyukkie?” Eunhyuk blushed. “I love you.” Donghae smiled his brightest smile ever and kissed Eunhyuk, who immediately responded.

Donghae ran his tongue along the seam of Eunhyuk’s lips asking for entrance which was easily granted. He immediately slipped his tongue inside roaming over every inch of his mouth. Haha Hyukkie tastes just like those strawberries he loves so much. He slowly along Eunhyuk’s tongue. Eunhyuk moaned pushing himself closer to Donghae. Donghae smiled as Eunhyuk’s tongue began to battle with his. Eunhyuk fought against Donghae for dominance but lost when he felt a hand on . “Uhhh D-Donghae.”

In the locker room a similar situation was occurring with Sungmin and Kyuhyun. When Sungmin entered the locker room during the break he was pushed up against the wall harshly by a forceful Kyuhyun. “Did you enjoy kissing Eunhyuk, hyung?” His voice laced with desire and jealousy.

Sungmin hinted and decided to have some fun. He smiled mischievously and replied. “Actually I did. Eunhyukkie is really an amazing kisser.” Kyuhyun was slightly surprised but recovered quickly. He decided to play along with his hyung. “Oh really now?” he smirked. “You know I bet he’s not better than me.” Sungmin finally found the opening he has been looking for, for years. He gave a seductive look to Kyuhyun and whispered ily in his ear. “I wouldn’t know. You never kissed me.” Kyuhyun accepted the invitation and kissed him.

He pushed his tongue through his hyung’s lips without even waiting for permission. Sungmin moaned loudly and wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck. He was really by the aggressiveness from the maknae. Kyuhyun moved his hands to Sungmin’s and squeezed. Sungmin broke the kiss whimpering. “K-Kyu p-pleas me!” He stared straight into Kyuhyun’s eyes while saying it. Kyuhyun smirked. “My pleasure, hyung.”