Let's Go Go Go!

Mwoh!!! where are we?!?!

Kai-Lin's P.O.V

Right now i could burst in happiness!and no not because i'm going to kidnap one of K-Pop's Most famous boyband(although thats pretty cool too) But i'm finally going to see a K-Pop Band live! and in Australia! I may be the youngest member out of our group but i've known K-Pop the longest! I've practically grown up with K-Pop.That's what you get when your parents are two young korean teenagers.Anyw- WHACK!

"Yah! Who threw that?!"I yell out.

"well if you weren't day-dreaming you would have noticed that we're here already!"HaNeul Says.

"Huh?We're here?!" I jump up out of my seat, hitting the top of the van.

"Aigoo That hurts."

"hahaha such a klutz" YuMi says. I Pout.

"Guys come on let's find our seats before the concert starts" HaNeul said. YuMi and I nod our heads.

SHiNee's P.O.V

Even though everyone was so pumped for having a show in Australia,but Minho was having his doubts for no reason.

What's wrong with here? i just don't feel right here. som-

"Yah! who threw the pillow at me?!"Minho Yelled.

"what was i supposed to do when you are zoning out right before our show!" Key replies.

i wasn't zoning out i was thinking

"Anyways OMG is going on next so go on the platform" Key says

Minho Jumps out of his seats and rushes to the platform before they call him out.

"Pabo." Key huffs out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparklicious22's other half of the time corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: okay guys!!!!!! yay we're getting closer to the kidnap scene!!!!!! *looks off into distance* dun dun dun dun............. any way i hope u guys like it!! it seems like Minho has some sort of 6th sense or something...... haha-

Minho: so something is gonna happen!! I knew it!! and wait kidnap? i didnt sign up for this....

Key: yeah i mean..... what are you guys gonna do to us??

Me: oh you guys..... psh heheh *looks like im hiding something* calm down nothings gonna happen..... *looks away* hey Minho go play soccer or something..... and Key go... look in a mirror... any way so now its my turn!!!!! ill try to update soon! FIGHTING!!!

Taemin: i ran out of banana milk.... and why is star noona hitting Jonghyun??..............