The plan...

Mwoh!!! where are we?!?!

 

HaNeul’s P.O.V.

 

Chat

Sparklicious22:

                         hey shinee dongsaeng gues wat??

SHINeeluvsME:

                         wat unnie?

Sparklicious22:

noona nomu yeppo.... ;)

SHINeeluvsME:

really!! yay I’m sooo excited!!

Sparklicious22:

yup :D im leaving rite now to get on the plane

Sparklicious22:

see u later dongsaeng  :))

SHINeeluvsME:

yay! See u laters unnie! Ill tell star and kinnie unnies

 

(Sparklicious22 and SHINeeluvsME has logged off)

 

Logging off, I grab my bag and SHINEE ONLY cash supply and rush out the door.  My plane is leaving in approximately...an hour!?! Mwoh!  I must’ve stayed on longer than I thought.  Pabo! I scolded myself getting on the bus.  No car, ‘cause I might be gone for too long, that it would cost a fortune to pay for parking.  I also have exactly one month off work.  Hopefully time to make him fall for me.

When I reach the airport i’m literally sprinting (or running as fast as I can with my suitcases).  Getting through the bag check I look at my watch. 30 minutes until my plane leaves, if i’m on it or not.  I am hopping along just before security trying to get my shoes off and speed up the process.  I tap my bare foot as they check my bag on the scanner.  They finally finish and I shove my feet in my shoes while looking at my watch 15 minutes.  I have to get to gate C23.  I enter at gate A10.  Great, it’s on the other side of the whole friggin airport!  I’m running through the airport, I probably look like a crazy woman.  My shoe starts falling off, I look at my watch-3 minutes.  I go faster and finally reach gate C23.  Slipping in line after the last person, I board my plane and get comfortable pulling out my ipod.  A-yo himi deul ddaen doong tah dak... my favorite song.  Closing my eyes I lean back and let myself drift off into the land of SHINee...

“Please remain seated until the plane comes to a complete stop.  We are now in Orlando, Florida.  It is 9:53pm and the temperature is 89 degrees.  Thank you for choosing delta airlines...”

is what I woke up to.  Getting up I grabbed my bag from under my seat and stood in the aisle. Waiting for the people in front of me to leave the plane.  I walked off and getting my checked bag, went to the bus section.  I got on the one going to Disney world and sat down.  Once I arrived at Disney I checked my watch.  11:08 pm.  42 more minutes till I have to meet my dongsaeng and unnie.  I guess I’ll just wait... sitting on a bench I listen to more SHINee and watch the minutes tick by.  Finally at,   11:45 my unnie arrives. 

“YAH! Lee YuMi! Over here.”  She looks over at me as I yell.  When she sees me she runs towards me and starts squealing .  I’m just as excited as her but people are starting to stare.  I tell her ”We need to wait for KaiLin. Then its off to SHINee!!! Yay!”  When KaiLin came we all squealed like little girls then we go to the place where our boat is.  We get on and get to our cabin.  It’s quite small but we fit.  “Goodnight unnie and dongsaeng”

“G’night”

“Night”

And my dreams become all about him.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINeeluvsME's Half of the time corner!!!

Hey guys its me again!!!!! so here is the first chapter written by the lovely author Sparklicious22 !!! yay its such an accomplishment! now i have to write my chapter wish me luck!

Taemin:Hey why aren't we in here yet?

Me: you'll be there soon now can you pass me the rope please?

Taemin:Noona why do you need rope?

Me:ummm you figure out later here have another bottle of banana milk.*passes him banana milk*

Taemin:*yawns* yay bana-

Me:finally! hes quiet. now enjoy the rest of the story FIGHTING!