Chapter 2

Running man - Exo vs Fanboys

Third POV

"Now we have another guest appearing and they will come out in, 1,2,3!" Jaesuk said as he gestured for the guest to come out.

SNSD's new song 'My oh my' played in the background while SNSD Sooyoung walked in saying "Anyeonghaseyo SNSD  Sooyoung imnida!!"

Exo and Taeyeons fanboys were shocked but showed their respect by bowing to their long time sunbae, while Taeyeon was shocked and then made a cute angry face shouting "Yah! Shikskin I thought you said that you had an emergency family problem that you had to go too. I was so worried about you and no wonder you were avoiding me." She then pouted as she playfully glared at Sooyoung.

While Sooyoung was trying to appease her leader Exo and Taeyeons fanboys all had a goofy grin on their face as the watched the cute scene play out in front of them. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were in their own little world until Jaesuk brought them back to reality saying "Ahem, I think that Sooyoung ssi has a reason for why she's here and for all the secrecy. Right Sooyoung ssi?"

Sooyoung then straightened herself up as she had been bending down to her leaders height with her head on Taeyeons shoulder doing aegyo earlier. She cleared as she explained "Deh~ I'm here to help choose Taeyeonies future virtual husband!! Basically our SM family are going to come one by one to give challenges for these boys to find you your perfect match. Cause remember your first WGM was with Hyungdon Oppa and that was just...."

"Aish I get it, just don't remind me of that time." Taeyeon said as she was embarrassed at her first virtual marriage.

Everyone laughed at her comment and the expression she had on her face. Sooyoung then went on saying "Well I'm the first challenger and be ready guys because I won't let just anyone take my Unnie." 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes as Sooyoung hugged her with one arm and said under her breath "I bet her challenge has something to do with food."

"My challenge is a cooking challenge and you all have to cook for me. I'll choose the best dish and whoever wins gets a special kiss on the cheek by the cute kid leader." Sooyoung said enthusiastically as she had a small smirk on her face watching her leader to see her reaction.

Taeyeons fanboys and Exo immediately started preping themselves and turned serious at the mention of a possible kiss from their beautiful Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes again as she knew the challenge would be about food until it hit her that she would have to kiss the winning team on the cheek at the end of the challenges. She then glared at the tall shikskin whispering "Yah! What do you mean kiss?!"

The Shikskins just kept on smirking saying playfully "Chill out Unnie it's just a kiss on the cheek, no harm done."

Taeyeon kept on glaring at her until Jaesuk started the challenge by saying "Okay so the challenge is to cook food for Sooyoung and the winner will get one point and a kiss on the cheek from Taeyeon! Now Taeyeon can you please do the honors of starting the challenge?" Taeyeon then sighed as she accepted the fact that she can't get out of it and just nodded.

"1, 2, 3 go!" Taeyeon shouted starting the challenge. Lay, Luhan from the Exo team then ran towards one of the cars heading to the supermarket to buy ingredients, with Sungyeol and Baro also going to get ingredients. Leaving the rest of their team members there so they can prepare the rice.

Lay + Luhan car

"Hyung, we have to win and get Taeyeon noonas kiss." Lay said with determined look on his face.

"Of course we are gonna win with your awesome cooking, there's no way we can let Taeyeon noona kiss them." Luhan said with confidence, already imagining to himself, Taeyeon kissing him on the cheek.

Luhan was smiling and blushing to himself at the thought while Lay was focusing on the dish he wants to serve and what ingredients they would need.

Sungyeol + Baro car

"Ah just thinking of Taeyeon ssi possibly kissing me just makes me so excited." Sungyeol said as he giggled to himself with Baro also joining in.

"Kekeke deh~ let's win this thing and make the best dish ever!" Baro said as he and Sungyeol high fived each other in agreement.

Third POV

"Mmm that rice looks good." Sooyoung said as she walked around supervising both teams. 

"Thanks noona." Baekhyun said with a smile Exo and the fanboys also thanking her. Sooyoung just smiled to herself after receiving thanks from her hoobaes.

Taeyeon then adorably tiptoed trying to look over the boys shoulders, trying to get a glimpse at their cooking but to no avail causing her to pout cutely.

This got everyone's attention as the boys immediately made way for her to look at their cooking. Kris then patted her head like a little kid while Dongjun pinched her cheeks.

Their actions made Taeyeon start to lose her temper as she made an angry face trying to convey that she was mad but her angry face was adorable making them treat her like a little kid even more. 

Seeing her leader about to lose her cool and throw a tantrum Sooyoung immediately pulled Taeyeon out from the group of boys and calmed her down by whispering in her ear "Your not an actual kid so don't throw a tantrum here."

After hearing this Taeyeon calmed down but was pouting and sulking like a little child. Sooyoung sighed at her childish leader but smirked as she saw the adoring faces of the fanboys and Exo as they looked at her leader.

"Aye look at you guys getting all googly eyed for Taengoo~" Sooyoung said teasingly causing Exo and Taeyeons fanboys to blush red while Taeyeon giggled at their cuteness and decided to join in with Sooyoungs little teasing game to get them back for treating her like a child.

She went up to them and put her forehead on theirs before asking with an innocent look on her face "Are you guys alright? It seems like you all have a fever, your going red." Causing them to turn an even deeper shade of red rubbing their necks in embarrassment.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon then laughed together "Aish you guys were playing with us?" Yonghwa said as he scratched his hair causing the two girls to laugh even more with Taeyeon back hugging Sooyoung making the boys envy Sooyoungs skinship with Taeyeon.

Lay + Luhan POV

"I wonder what everyone is doing right now." Luhan wondered as he daydreamed about Taeyeon smiling to himself.

"Uh hyung, bad news, I think I've forgotten an important ingredient for our dish." Lay said sheepishly as he made an apologetic face.

"Lay~ You should know by now how forgetful you are so why didn't you write all the ingredients down? Aish palli let's just walk around the store and see if you remember it when you see it." Luhan said in frustration as he dragged Lay around going through all the aisles.

Sungyeol + Baro POV

"Kekeke~ We have everything ready so quickly!!" Baro said in excitement as he loaded the shopping into the car with Sungyeol also chuckling along with him.

"Yeah and those two are still in there shopping. So we will have extra time, so let's go!!" Sungyeol said excitedly as they finished loading the car and jumped in to leave.

Third POV

The first shopping team arrived and it was Sungyeol and Baro. They arrived with 5 minutes to spare and quickly unloaded all the shopping to their cooking station. They then had to drag their team back to their station as they we're all occupied with Taeyeon to even notice that they had arrived. The fanboy team then started cooking their dish and preparing everything.

"Aish where are those two?" Kai said impatiently as the Exo team watched the fanboy team start cooking and just as Kai said that Lay and Luhan arrived rushing out of the car with all the ingredients. Exo went straight to work showing off their good teamwork with all of them working together and having their own assigned jobs from Lay who was the main chef for their team.

Meanwhile on the fanboy team it was quite chaotic since all of them are from different groups but they worked hard together and tried their best.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were watching with pride as they watched their dongsaengs working together and helping each other. They also admired Lays cooking skills with Sooyoung taking that into account when making her decision because although the whole team wins a game only one member from the winning group will get a vote from the SM family that will come in to challenge the boys. So Sooyoung was looking carefully at who stood out in their teams with their cooking skills.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon then looked at the fanboy teams cooking station to find it in a big mess. Taeyeon giggled to herself as she saw that some flour had found its way into Mirs hair and there was some sauce on Sungyeols cheek.

Sooyoung watched them carefully and she saw their persistence and one person stood out for her and that was Yonghwa. He was trying his best to cook his food right and putting detail into it as well. "I guess our maknae rubbed off on you a bit huh?" Sooyoung said to herself and smiled.

Finally, time was up and they had to present their food. The first team to serve their food up for Sooyoung was Exo and they had made a delicious spaghetti bolognese with a mouth watering rice pudding. Sooyoung tasted a bit of each and kept her poker face on as she nodded her head asking for the fanboys teams dish.

The fanboy team served up Kimchi fried rice with a sweet ice cream sundae as dessert. Sooyoung again tasted their food and kept her poker face on. She then went and whispered to Taeyeon and Jaesuk before making her way to the two teams.

"Ok I've made my decision and the winner of this round goes to.......... Exo!!" Sooyoung shouted in excitement before going off to eat the rest of the food she left on the plate as she only took one bite when tasting it.

Exo jumper around happily while the fanboys team were disappointed but knew that it was their loss. They shook hands with Exo and congratulated them on winning.

"Just don't get too ahead of yourselves, this is just the first game." Sungyeol said playfully.

"Deh~ we know that this is going to be a tough match." Suho said with a smile.

"Ok now it's time for the kiss so if Exo would line......." Jaesuk was saying but Exo was already lined up and ready to recieve their kiss.

Taeyeon then went up and kissed them all one by one with Exo smiling widely to themselves. Kai was the last one and he went for a hug as well after Taeyeons kiss on his cheek. Taeyeon hugged him back and giggled since he is also a maknae next to Sehun that is.

Exo then sent glares towards Kai while he smirked in victory towards his hyungs. But that didn't last long as Taeyeon then went and hugged the fanboy team. Hugging Mir and GO especially long as GO rocked her back and forth while Mir just held onto the embrace making Taeyeon laugh her ahjumma laugh.

"Ahh look at all that skinship, kyeopta." Jaesuk said teasingly while watching the boys get comfortable with Taeyeon. This made Taeyeon laugh even more as Jaesuk sounded like a very old ahjussi while the boys blushed while smiling to themselves.

"Now if Sooyoung ssi would close her challenge and give us the hint for the next challenger. Wait where is she?" Jaesuk said confused.

The camera then zoomed in on her eating all the food that the boys made by herself. She then laughed nervously with full of food as she had gotten caught. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung, can you please take care of your image?!" Taeyeon scolded as she covered Sooyoung as she gulped down the food that was in and the appeared from behind her like nothing had happened. This created a roar of laughter to come from everyone and even the crew while Taeyeon was reprimanding Sooyoung about her image and to stop eating so much food.

"So this is the end of my challenge and a hint for who the next challenger is that she is very playful. Now I have to go now bye~ watch the next episode to see who is the next challenger." Sooyoung said and with that she ran off and left to escape her leaders wrath.

Everyon was dumbfounded at her sudden ending with Jaesuk saying "Uh that's it, you have been watching running man, see you next time."

------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!