Chapter 1

Running man - Exo vs Fanboys

"Anyeonghaseyo everyone and welcome to another episode of Running Man!! Now as you have noticed our usual Running men are not here and that's because to day we are having a special edition with one of Kpops well known and well loved idols as the special main guest with a few hoobaes as guests as well all having something in common with each other that has to do with our main guest!! Now let's welcome our first group who are doing quite well in the music industry as the number one rookie boy group it's Exo!!" Yoo Jae Suk said excitedly as he introduced Exo.

 
Exo members Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai and Lay all came out saying in unison "We are one! Anyeonghaseyeo Exo imnida!"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then followed after their introduction saying "Now there's only six of you and that's three from Exo K and three from Exo M. Now can you introduce yourselves individually with your group."
 
 "Deh~ Anyeonhaseyeo Leader Suho from Exo K imnida along with Baekhyun and Kai." Suho answered on behalf of s.
 
Followed by Kris who also answered for s saying "Anyeonghaseyeo Exo M leader Kris imnida with Luhan and Lay."
 
Yoo Jae Suk then said "Neh welcome boys to Running man!! I hope that you will have a great time. Now we will now introduce the next six people that are going to be starring in today's episode. Now Exo even you don't know who will be on the show with you. All you know is that they have something in common with you right?"
 
Suho thought for awhile and remembered all the precautions they had to go through so no information was leaked to them before saying  "Um yeah we don't know who were going to be competing against and everything has been very secretive so we are excited to see who our rivals will be."
 
Yoo Jae Suk chuckled as he said "Yes everything had to be secretive so that it could all be a big surprise!! Now let's see who will be Exos first challenger?!"
 
Mblaqs Mir and GO walks out to greet everyone with their new song "Smoky Girl" playing in the background. GO introduced himself first saying "Anyeonhaseyo Mblaq GO imnida" With Mir following after saying "Anyeonghaseyo Mblaq maknae Mir imnida"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then asked "Welcome Mir and GO ssi, how do you feel about going up against the new famous rookie group Exo?"
 
Mir replied while looking at Exo with a friendly smile saying "I'm pumped to see what these kids have got since I don't know them all very much so I hope to get closer to them. But also know that hyung won't go easy on you."
 
GO then said "It's the same for me and I'm curious about what we all could have in common? "
 
Lay looked at his sunbeams in awe as they looked extremely cool when they walked out saying "We want to get closer to you too Sunbae nim since you and your group are so popular and cool so we hope to someday become like you. I am also curious GO sunbaenim about that."
 
Mir shyly rubbed the back of his neck while laughing embarrassingly "Kamsamnida hoobae and neh I guess we just have to wait and find out right GO hyung."
 
GO chuckled at his dongsaeng and answered "Deh we will see soon I guess."
 
Yoo Jae Suk then continued on with the show introducing the next guest saying "Ok now let's introduce the second challenger! Please come out!"
 
Infinites Sungyeol then walks out with Their song 'Before the dawn' playing in the background as he walked towards them saying "Anyeonghaseyeo Infinite Sungyeol imnida!"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then said "Wow first Mblaq Mir and GO and now Infinite Sungyeol? I wonder what they have in common? Now let's introduce the third challenger!"
 
Then Baro comes out with B1A4's new song "What's going on" playing in the background saying  "Anyeonghaseyeo B1A4 Baro imnida~"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then questioned Baro asking "Baro ssi, can you find anything that you have in common with everyone here?"
 
Baro was caught off guard by the question and just thought of the obvious saying "Umm were all guys?" This caused an uproar of laughter from Exo, Mblaq, Sungyeol and Yoo Jae Suk while Baro was also laughing at his own answer.
 
Yoo Jae Suk chuckled again before saying "Neh that's correct but you all also have something else in common. Well let's introduce the next  challenger!"
 
Ze a's Dongjun walks in with their new song playing in the background and bows to everyone saying "Anyeonhaseyeo Ze a Dongjun imnida!"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then jokingly said "Ah I see a pattern here now, they're all handsome and from successful boy groups!! Well let's see who will be  the last person to come out!" 
 
CNBLUE Yonghwa comes out with their song "Sorry" playing in the background walking towards them saying "Anyeonghaseyeo CNBLUE Yonghwa imnida!"
 
Yoo Jae Suk chuckled saying confidently "I was right you are all handsome guys from famous boy bands!! Is that what they all have in common that has to do with our mystery main guest?"
 
Then a loud buzzer goes off showing that Yoo Jae Suk is wrong leading everyone to laugh as he makes a disappointed face. "Aish I thought I was right! But then what could they all have in common with each other besides what I just said?" He said as he ruffled his hair trying to think of what they had in common.
 
Suddenly Taetiseo song 'Twinkle' started playing in the background and the cloth that was covering a box shaped figure was pulled up revealing a mystery box with a person standing in it with only their shadow showing.
 
Yoo Jae Suk then said excitedly "Could it be that a SNSD member is our main guest today?"
 
The mystery person in the box chuckled as they said dorkily "Deh and you have to guess who I am!!"
 
Suho then felt a light bulb go off in his head saying "Wait a minute I know that laugh."
 
Kris also had the same thought saying "Could it be?"
 
Sungyeol looked intently at the box and said "Her shadow looks familiar."
 
Mir who already had an idea of who it could be was in disbelief saying "It can't be her can it?"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then asked all of them "Do anyone of you have a guess of who could be in this mystery box?"
 
They all gathered together and came to a conclusion of who they thought it was before saying in unison "It's SNSD Taeyeon!!"
 
Suddenly the four walls fell down and in the middle was the cute kid leader KimTaeyeon doing a dorky dance version of her sub units song "Twinkle" causing everyone to laugh at her dorky ness while some of her hoobaes joined in and danced with her before she stopped and walked towards the middle standing next to Yoo Jae Suk and introducing herself saying "Anyeonghaseyo SNSD Taeyeon imnida!!"
 
Yoo Jae Suk then asked "Ah Taeyeon ssi, you are our main guest for today?"
 
Taeyeon then smiled brightly saying "Deh~ But I'm clueless about what they all have in common that has to do with me and how did you all guess it was me so fast?" She ended up pouting cutely as she didn't expect them to figure out it was her so fast. They were all smiling happily at her cute little pout thinking of how adorable she was.
 
Mir then spoke up saying "I'm sure that when I say this I'm speaking for all of us saying that we would recognize you anywhere." He smiled charmingly at Taeyeon as the rest of the guys nodded causing Taeyeon to blush a little at his comment.
 
Taeyeon then chuckled saying "Kamsamnida~ Anyways do you know what you all have in common with me? No one told me so I thought that maybe some of you would know?"
 
Everyone just shook their heads as they were all just as clueless as her when it came to what was going to happen on the show.
 
Yoo Jae Suk then answered her question saying "We can't seem to figure it out  so it will be revealed now on that big screen over there in 5 4 3 2 1...."
 
The big screen then lit up and it said "They are all fanboys of Taeyeon!" This made all the boys shocked and embarrassed as they looked at each other while Taeyeon was also shocked and now was blushing and hiding her cheeks with her hands cutely.
 
Taeyeon then said in disbelief "Jinja?! No way!"
 
Sungyeol then said embarrassingly "Uh noona you already know that I like you and from the looks of it so does everyone else here."
 
This made Taeyeon blush even more as she tried to cover her red cheeks by covering her face mumbling through her hands "Thank you so much for liking me" All of the boys we smiling widely from ear to ear as they were on cloud nine at seeing Taeyeons cute response to finding out that they are all her fanboys.
 
Taeyeon then regained her composure and asked Jae Suk "So what is going to happen now? What kind of games are we going to play?"
 
Jae Suk then gave her a knowing smile saying "I'm not sure but from what I've heard Taeyeon ssi it is said that Exo and your fanboys are going to compete with each other for a chance to become your new virtual husband in WGM!!"
 
Taeyeon, Exo and her fanboys all looked at Jae Suk with a shocked look on their face. Her fanboys were dying of happiness as they finally get a chance to get closer to her and spend more time with their ideal girl while Exo was excited and protective of Taeyeon thinking 'We won't let them take away our Taeyeon Noona.' 
 
Taeyeon on then giggled happily as she said excitedly "Omg I can't believe I get to do WGM again!! Well good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favour" She said the last sentence dorkily as she raised three fingers to her lips kissing it and raising it up in the air. This caused her fanboys, Exo and Jae Suk to laugh at her dorkiness. 
 
Taeyeon giggled along with them but decided to play around with them and put on a sad face saying "Why didn't you join in? I guess you aren't really my fan huh?"
 
This caused all of them boys to panic while Jae Suk looked at Taeyeon and winked at her going along with her little prank saying "Yah when a lady does that sort of thing of course you have to follow to go along with the joke but you all just left Taeyeon ssi hanging. Aish I wonder if we have the right guests, are you guys really fans of Taeyeon?"
 
Now all of the boys were doing the Hunger Games hand sign trying to show Taeyeon that they really do like her and trying to cheer her up as she was looking gloomy after her little joke.
 
Taeyeon then laughed her ahjumma laugh followed by Jae Suks laughter as they saw the seriousness in the boys faces as the did the Hunger Games hand sign. The boys looked them confused but then it dawned on them that they had just been tricked and now they were sulking.
 
"Aye, look at these boys sulking. Why don't we have Taeyeon ssi cheer them up with some aegyo?" Jae Suk said.
 
Taeyeon looked at a loss for what to do as she never really liked or did aegyo. "Um I d...don't know what to do" She stuttered cutely.
 
But hat cute little stutter was more than enough to cheer the boys up. "Keke don't worry Taeyeon ssi your cute even without aegyo I mean look at their smiling faces because of your cute stutter just now." Jae Suk said teasingly, causing Exo and Taeyeons fanboys to blush while Taeyeon giggled at their cuteness.
 
Jae Suk then started the show saying "Ok now that everything is ready let the games begin."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry if this is a boring start but I just needed to create the setting and stuff.
 
I would also like to apologise about if I make a mistake with Taeyeons fanboys personalities as I don't really know how they usually act so I will just be writing about them to my own liking.
 
Well I hope you enjoy my story!! :)