Chapter 3

Running man - Exo vs Fanboys
Third POV
 
"Welcome everyone again to the Running Man Special: Fanboys vs Exo!! They are fighting for the chance to join WGM with the lovely kid leader SNSD Taeyeon. With Exo in the lead so far winning the first challenge by Sooyoung ssi. We will now introduce the next challenger." Jaesuk started the show and gestured for the next challenger to come out.
 
SNSDs song I Got a Boy played out as two members came out surprising everyone. "Annyeonghaseyo SNSD Yuri and SNSD Hyoyeon imnida." They said in unison as the walked towards Taeyeon and playfully nudging her while giving her a knowing smile looking at the boys.
 
"Well this sure is a surprise we actually have two challengers today. Um are they allowed to do that?" Jaesuk said and asked the PD.
 
Everyone laughed as they heard the PDs answer. "Haha did you just hear that? The PD said it's ok if it's SNSD! Aigoo we must have a Sone here but PD nim you shouldn't be so biased." Jaesuk teased as the boys laughed and Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon respectfully thanked the PD for supporting them and allowing them to do this.
 
"Hehe sorry for ruining your system here and coming together unannounced." Hyoyeon said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck while Yuri nodded her head beside her.
 
"Instead of Sooyoung saying your playful, she should've said that you both are troublemakers~" Taeyeon said teasingly causing another uproar of laughter.
 
"Unnie~ it's just that we came up with our challenge together so that's why we're both here." Yuri whined cutely with both Yuri and Hyoyeon jumping up and down holding Taeyeons arm and swinging it like little children.
 
The cute sight of Taeyeon with her childlike members got Exo and Taeyeons fanboys daydreaming about the kids they would get to look after together with Taeyeon and how much bliss the would feel having Taeyeon as their wife and be able to act like a loving umma and Appa with the kids.
 
"Um can someone get these kids back to earth?" Hyoyeon said as she pointed at the boys causing Yuri and Taeyeon to giggle with each other while Jaesuk chuckled watching the fanboys and Exo in their dazed state.
 
"I have and idea, come unnie." Yuri said as she dragged Taeyeon with her towards the boys. She then whispered something to Taeyeon causing the two to giggle mischievously as Taeyeon got into position and Yuri filling in Hyoyeon on their little plan causing her to smirk.
 
Taeyeon then went up to all of the boys whispering "Jagiya." Into their ears one by one making them come back to reality holding into the ear that she whispered in while blushing bright red.
 
Yuri and Hyoyeon was laughing at the success of their plan while the staff and crew smiled at the cuteness of the boys reaction to Taeyeons whispering.
 
"Aye these boys must really like the kid leader for them to react so strongly." Jaesuk said with a cheeky grin on his face causing the boys to turn even more red if that was possible.
 
Taeyeon just giggled at their reactions before saying "Aigoo kyeopta." As she pinched their cheeks making them smile in delight. Hyoyeon and Yuri then dragged their leader towards them while hugging her from both sides like they were protecting her.
 
"Aniyo, unnie is ours." Yuri said childishly before cutely poking her tongue out at the boys. Hyoyeon joined her by saying "You won't be able to get past our challenge." Before making faces at the boys. 
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she got out of their grip and scolded them about keeping their image and not being so childish. "But your the most childish one out of all of us." They both said in unison.
 
Taeyeon then pouted cutely and walked towards the boys linking onto Yonghwa and Kais arms before poking her tongue out at Yuri and Hyoyeon saying "I'm with these guys now then~" Yonghwa and Kai smiled widely as they were over the moon at having Taeyeon linking arms with them while the rest of them were jealous of the two boys.
 
Hyoyeon and Yuri then looked at their leader in disbelief before regaining their composure "Arrasso then Yonghwa and Kai will be our challengers for this round. Oh and if you both lose this round you will not be able to have a chance at being with our Taeyeon unnie on WGM."
 
As they declared it the boys were shocked, they then looked at the PD for some help but the PD stuck to his word saying "If it's SNSD then it's ok." The boys then frowned "Don't worry, I'll be rooting for you two, okay? Hwaiting!!" Taeyeon said cutely to cheer them up and it sure did lift their spirits.
 
The others were jealous at the attention Taeyeon was giving the two but they let it slide considering the circumstances. They pitied them as their chance of being on WGM with Taeyeon was in jeopardy.
 
"Our challenge is a dance off me and Yuri vs Yonghwa and Kai. Yul will be doing kkab dancing while I will just have a normal dance off. Good luck to the both of you cause your gonna need it." Hyoyeon explained confidently with a smirk on her face with Yuri giggling at the shocked faces of Yonghwa and Kai.
 
Their situation has only gotten worse as Hyoyeon is the dancing queen, no dancing goddess of SNSD with her amazing dancing skills she even managed to win dancing with the stars. It's practically suicide to have a dance battle with her. Not only that but Yuri is also a great dancer but what's even better is her kkab dancing which always creates an uproar of laughter earning her the nickname of Kkabyul. 
 
Yonghwa and Kai were panicking now at the reali sation of their situation. Kai who is Exo Ks lead dancer and is pretty confident with his dancing felt his confidence wavering, knowing he would have to go against Hyoyeon. He knew that Yonghwa wasn't used to dancing so obviously he would have to go against Hyoyeon but he felt extremely nervous as he knew exactly what he was up against having done a dancing collaboration with the dancing goddess he knows just how amazing she is. But he had to get that out of his mind and focus on what he could do to possibly beat her in the dance off even though his chances are slim there is no way he would give up this once in a lifetime opportunity.
 
Yonghwa on the other hand was a nervous wreck, from the look Kai was giving Hyoyeon he guessed that he would be dancing against her and to that he felt relief. He had to admit that dancing was never one of his strong points and if he had to go up against Hyoyeon it would K.O in a matter of minutes. But his relief didn't last long as he rembered that he still had to dance against Yuri and it was kkab dancing!  
 
The two of them then felt a small soft hand squeezing their hands tightly to which they both took their eyes off of their challenger and down to the beautiful and adorable Taeyeon who was now holding both of their hands with their fingers intertwined together tightly. "Don't worry guys, I believe that you will win so don't make that kind of dance anymore okay?" She said gently, making them smile widely getting the much needed confidence boost.
 
Taeyeon then brought the two of them down to her level whispering "I know their weaknesses so..." But she was cut off as Kai put his finger on her lips and Yonghwa bent down to her ear saying cooly "Just leave it to us, we all want a fair fight now don't we?" Taeyeon blushed as she nodded feeling her heart flutter at their cool actions.
 
Their moment was interrupted when Exo pulled Kai away from her and the fanboys also pulled Yonghwa away from her with both of them receiving glares and lecturing from their team members. Just because their in a tough situation doesn't mean they can get ahead of themselves and get close to Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon giggled to herself at the boys funny reaction but she was happy as the mood around Kai and Yonghwa wasn't as tense anymore. She was really worried about those two. "Yah you were going to tell those two about our weaknesses weren't you?" Hyoyeon said, knowing that her leader would not be able to resist from trying to help the boys when they looked so pitiful before.
 
Taeyeon just looks at her innocently before tilting her head cutely denying her accusation "Aniyo." Yuri then inspected her leader closely saying " Hmm looks innocent, too innocent."
 
Taeyeon was now holding her laugh in as Yuri kept on inspecting her moving closely to her while making funny faces. Taeyeon tried to keep her innocent act but failed miserably as hyoyeon was now doing a funny dance behind Yuris funny face. She cracked and laughed loudly "Deh, hahaha..... I was.... Hahaha....... Going to...,, hahaha tell them but...... They refused to know, wanting a fair fight." She said as she regained her composure wiping away the tears her laughing had caused.
 
Yuri and Hyoyeon were impressed at the boys sportsmanship and cool actions taking that into account for their voting later on. The three of them then suddenly realized that everyone else were laughing. They were all laughing at Hyoyeon and Yuris funny faces and dance with Taeyeons ahjumma laugh as a trigger for their laughter. The SNSD members were now embarrassed with Taeyeon mumbling to herself "Our image is getting ruined with every episode with Sooyoung stuffing her face with food on live tv and now this."
 
Everyone heard this and now were laughing even louder "Haha Aniya Taeyeon ssi, SNSD is even more lovable with all your funny acts on the show. Plus the almighty girl group SNSD wouldn't be affected by something as little as this." Jaesuk said with a smile on his face.
 
Taeyeon then smiled proudly at the compliment and said cutely "I guess your right." Causing Exo and her fanboys to chuckle at the adorable sight of Taeyeon smiling proudly and her version of standing tall with her short height. "Your so embarrassing Taeng." Yuri said teasingly which made Taeyeon pout cutely.
 
"Do you wanna fight Yul?" Taeyeon said playfully as she did a boxing stance hopping from one foot to the other dorkily while punching the air. Everyone laughed at the dorky kid leader while Yuri continued her teasing saying "That's if you can reach me."
 
"Yah!" Taeyeon shouted at the comment before chasing her around Hyoyeon. Everyone just watched in amusement completely forgetting about the challenge but Hyoyeon stopped the two of them as she was getting dizzy with the both of them continuously running around her. "Stop playing around Yul we have a challenge to do and your wasting your energy." Hyoyeon scolded while Yuri just nodded.
 
"Get ready you two because we won't be holding anything back." Hyoyeon said as she and Yuri folded their arms with a smirk on their faces trying to intimidate them.
 
"We'll be ready." Kai said with a smirk with Yonghwa smiling charmingly both of them now ready to battle it out with their sunbaes.
 
"Okay Taeyeon, if you would do the honors." Jaesuk said as he gestured towards Taeyeon who happily jumped forward saying "Let the dance battle begin!!"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im a really bad author for not updating sooner but I was trying to look for some good dance clips but I didn't know how to add it in as a video or something.
I am really sorry!!
If you know any dance clips that I could use for the next chapter of their dance battle please tell me!!
Thank you for reading and I hope you like this chapter!!