Chapter 5

The Ice Princess and The Playboy Guy

“So, what you guys need for the camping trip?” Victoria asks sipping her drink.

“I don’t know.” Krystal simply said.

“Yah! It’s you who go to that camping trip not us.” Amber said.

“Then help us!” Sulli whine.

Soon, they finish with the shopping so they walk around the shopping until Victoria bump into someone.

“I’m sorry.” Both of them apologize. Victoria lift her head looking at the person she bump into. To her shock, she know that person very well which is Suho, her classmates.

“Oh! Suho-ssi. It’s nice to see you here. What are you doing here?” Victoria ask.

“Uhm… just hang out with Exo K and help Kai and Sehun with their camping trip.” Suho said.

Meanwhile, Krystal walk out from a dress shop with Luna but stop once she saw a familiar guy with his friends. She turn around and walk as fast as possible while Luna look at her with confusion.

“Krys, where you going?” Luna asks.

“Unnie, I’m…going to toilet first.” Krystal said smile sheepishly.

“Hey! Isn’t that Exo K?” Luna ask.

“Oh…you right, unnie. I’m going first.” Krystal said.

Luna look at Krystal then at Kai then look back at Krystal and smirk.

“Oh~ You’re going to toilet just to avoid that playboy guy.” Luna .

“What?! Unnie, no! I’m just…I can’t hold it anymore. I really need to pee.” Krystal said then turn around but too late for her.

“Krystal Jung!” Kai yell.

*Please…don’t come near. Please…Please…Pleaseeee~* Krystal thought but no one heard her thought makes Kai walk to her.

“Good to see you here, dear.” Kai said.

“Go away!” Krystal sternly said.

“Oh! Come on! Don’t be too cold. Can’t you cool down for a little bit?” Kai said making Krystal roll her eyes then walk away.

“Hey! Wait! Where are you going?” Kai ask.

“If I said I’m going to toilet, do you have to follow me?” Krystal ask.

“I’ll think twice about that first.” Kai said.

“Now, can you excuse me? I’m going.” Krystal said.

“Oh, so you leaving your friends here and go home alone?” Kai asks. Krystal turn around and look at f(x) then she sigh. She walk to Victoria and whisper something.

“Unnie, can we go home now?”

“No, we still have many things to buy and they’ll be joining us. Why with the rush?” Victoria asks make Krystal point at Kai who is smiling at her.

“Still no, Krystal.” Victoria said.

“Uhm…its okay if you don’t want me here. I can go.” Kai said.

“Good to hear. Now go. Shoo shoo.” Krystal said gesture her hand. Kai turn around and walk away from the group.

*5.*

“Krystal. Don’t be like this.” Victoria persuades.

*4.*

“Unnie, I hate him, you know that too, right?”

*3.*

“Since Kai leave, its better if we leave too.” Suho said.

*2.*

“Jung Soojung, he’s going to be in the same team as you. Please just be nice with him. He’s not that bad.” Victoria scowls. Krystal sigh. She know, once Victoria call her by real name, she really mad.

*1.*

“Fine!! He can join!” Krystal raise her voice.

*Good timing.* Kai thought and turn around then run, standing beside Krystal.

“Let’s go.” He grab her hand.

“Wait!”

“What now?” Kai whine.

“I said you can join us but not be clingy with me. Stay away from me!” Krystal sternly said.

They stop at a dress shop.

“I think this dress suit you.” Kai said showing her a dress but Krystal just roll her eyes.

“Hey, Krystal! Why don’t you try this?” Kai push her to the fitting room.

“Why I have to follow what you say?!” Krystal gives him back the dress and walk away out from the shop.

“Ugh! She’s very stubborn!” Kai groan.

Soon, they stop again at a restaurant. Kai take a sit beside Krystal.

“Let me take an order. What you guys want to drink?” Suho asks.

“Bubble tea!” Sehun said.

“Ice lemon tea.” Victoria said.

“Orange juice.” Amber said.

“Watermelon.” Luna said.

“Me too. Watermelon juice with Luna unnie.” Sulli said.

“We just want Ice lemon tea too.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay…what about you two?” Suho ask looking at Kai and Krystal.

“Cappuccino.” They said in unison then look at each other.

“Its look like you guys have the same taste.”  Chanyeol tease them, smiling sheepishly.

“I don’t know that you starting to copy me.” Kai said.

“I’m not copying you and never copying you! It’s my favorite!”

“Me too.”

“Change!” Krystal said.

“What?”

“Change! I don’t want to have same thing as you, so, change!”

“Why don’t you?”

“Guys! It just a drinks.” Victoria interrupt, stopping the fight.

“Okay, so, one bubble tea and orange juice. Ice lemon tea five including me, watermelon juice two, and two cappuccino.” Suho repeat.

“Wait! Just one cappuccino and he…just choose whatever.” Krystal said.

“Hyung! You know I love cappuccino right? Just change her!” Kai said.

“No! You should!”

“Say whatever you want. Still…you choose yourself.”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Stop!! Two cappuccino and that’s final!” Suho said and walk away.

While waiting for the drinks, Amber start the conversation realizing the awkward situation.

“So…you two going to the camping. I don’t have to worry about these two immature idiots of maknae line.” Amber pat at Sulli making the younger pout while Krystal glare at the older.

“Oh! Sehun can take care of Sulli.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh yes I’ll - wait what?!” Sehun said.

“Oh Sehun, you already said yes.” Chanyeol said while Sulli blushing.

“Kai can take care of Krystal.”

“No! I can take care of myself.” Krystal defend herself.

“Really? Let see how it is.” Kai said.

“I also thought about that too. If these two were alone they may bickering.” Amber joke.

After an hour talking and joking with Kai and Krystal bickering, they decide to leave.

“Krystal-ah, this is your dress.” Kai hand her the shopping bag.

“I never ask you to buy dress. You can take it and give it to your girlfriend.”

“You sound like you jealous.”

“No! I’m not. Take the dress with you and leave!”

Krystal walk away leaving Kai behind alone.

“Look like I have to send this dress to your house.” He mumble.