Chapter 6

The Ice Princess and The Playboy Guy

“Okay! We have two buses here. Bus 1 for group 1 to 5 and Bus 2 for group 6 to 10. You guys can ride the bus now according to your group number.”

The students start to line up and take their bus with their luggage. Krystal and Sulli grab their luggage and are the last one to ride the bus. They planning to take their sit at the very back but to their disappointment, the seat were taken by two guys of the kingka’s member.

“Oh! Krystal, here, I save a seat for you.” Kai said patting the empty seat next to him.

“You! Go away! That my seat!” Krystal said.

“I’m sorry but we already take that seat before you guys. Since it’s four here why don’t you just sit at the empty space.” Kai said.

“We already booked that seat! So, that our seat!” Sulli defend.

“You can take mine. I’m going to sit anywhere.” Sehun give up and sit at another empty spot.

“What about you, Mr. Playboy? Aren’t you going to give up now?” Krystal asks folded her arm.

“No. Why don’t we sit together?”

“I’m not going to sit with you!”

“What is going on here? Ms. Jung, why you still standing? We are going to start our journey in less 10 second. So please sit.” Mr. Kang scowls.

“But, sir…”

“No buts just sit!” Mr. Kang raises his voice making the latter sit beside Kai.

“Told you so that you’re going to sit with me.” Kai smirk.

“Shut up! Mind your own business.”

“And my business is with you?” Kai said.

“Whatever.” Krystal rolls her eyes and plug in her earphone. She opens her novel and continues reading.

An hour past, they arrive at the camping site. As the bus stop, the students start to stretch their arm tiredly and some students yawning as they wake up from a short slumber. Krystal closes her book and keeps her earphone in her backpack. She walk downstairs of the bus but she tripped her feet at the second stair and fall down until a pair of arm held her prevent her from falling down.

“I thought you can take care of yourself.” Kai said.

“Put me down!” Krystal yells.

“Okay.” Kai simply said and put Krystal down hardly.

“Yah! It hurts!” Krystal scream and rubbing her back. Sulli running to her and help her.

“Are you okay, Krys?” Sulli asks concern.

“If I’m with that guy…I’m not okay.” Krystal sighs.

“Okay! Be in your group! We’re going to walk for at least 10 minutes. Be careful.”

They start to walk. 5 minutes past and they still walking. Kai look at Krystal who is tired from walking. He walks towards the female.

“Let me carry your bag. It looks heavy.” Kai offer.

“Oh! Really?” Krystal asks make the latter nod his head.

“Wait.” Krystal loosens her backpack and gives it to Kai.

“Take this. Oh! Wait! Another one.” Krystal said.

“Sulli-ah!” Krystal yells at Sulli who is walking a bit front from them.

“What?”

“My new maid wants to carry our bag. Give it to me your bag.” Krystal run to Sulli and takes her backpack then gives it to Kai until the bag covering his face.

“Better hurry up!” Krystal and Sulli leave the latter along with Sehun.

“Is it okay we make him like that?” Sulli asks worriedly.

“He deserves more.” Krystal said.

“Hyung…are you okay?” Sehun asks at Kai.

“Yah! Take this bag!” Kai hand him the upper bag which is Sulli’s.

“Why?” Sehun whine.

“At least I have you as my assistance.”

“It’s you who agree with this bet, not me!”

“Can you shut your mouth? They’ll hear if you said it out loud. Now help me!”

“Okay! Just this time.” Sehun agreed and take the bag. Then, they arrive at the camp site.

“Okay! I’ll give you guys work according to your group. Group 1 to 5 goes find the firewood. Group 6 and 7 take water at the river nearby. While group 8, 9 and 10, build the tent. Your cooperation is needed!” Mr. Kang instructs.

“Krys, do you know how to build the tent?” Sulli asks.

“No. You?”

“Of course no. So…what we do now?”

“I don’t know and I don’t have any idea right now.”

“What if…we ask Kai and Sehun?” Sulli asks.

“Sulli-ah! You very brilliant. Wait here. I’ll go get them.” Krystal clucking her finger and walk towards Kai.

“Can I ask you something?” Krystal asks.

“Why so sudden?” Kai asks curiously.

“Nothing. We just don’t know how to build the tent.”

“Tent? You girls don’t know how to build the tent?” Kai asks sarcastically.

“What do you expect from us? You want to help or not?” Krystal asks.

“Okay, my princess. But with one condition?” Kai said making the female raise her eyebrows.

“What is it? Make sure it’s not something nonsense.” Krystal warns.

“Kiss.”

“What?! Are you crazy?!”

“Well…at least a peck.”

 “What?! No!”

“Okay. It’s okay if you don’t want. Go and build the tent by yourself.” Kai said making the latter think about it first.

“Okay! But! You have to close your eyes first.” Krystal said.

“It’s not fair! What if you cheating?” Kai whine.

“You want it or not?” Krystal asks.

“Okay. Okay!” Kai close his eyes.

“Wait. I have to get ready for this first.” Krystal said slowly making her way to one of her classmates.

“I’m waiting~”

“Sora, can you help me?” Krystal asks her help.

“What is it?” Sora asks.

“Kai is sitting there waiting for you to give him a peck on his cheek.” Krystal persuades.

“What?” Sora shock.

“Hurry! You must want to give him a peck and now, this is your chance. Oh! Come on! You one of her fanclub member.” Krystal said making the latter rush to Kai’s side and give him a peck while Krystal cover preventing from burst into a laugh.

 “Thank you, dear.” Kai open his eyes and to his shock the one who give him the peck is not Krystal.

“What are you doing here? Where is Krystal?” Kai scowl. Krystal can’t hold her laugh anymore and burst it out loud making the other students look at her shock and amuse. Sulli also shock because it’s been a while she didn’t saw her friends laugh out loud.

“I can’t believe it! She’s laughing!”
“She’s pretty by looking her smile.”
“Wow! She really laughs!”

The other students murmuring.

“Wow. She really laughs. How did you do it?” Sehun pat at Kai who was looking at Krystal amuse.

“I don’t know. I just ask her do something nonsense. I don’t know that she’ll be this crazy.” Kai said. Then, few minutes later, Krystal stop and look around and just to see the students look at her in amuse.

“What? Never saw people laughing?” Krystal sternly asks with her serious face then she look at Sulli who also shock.

“Krys, are you okay?” Sulli asks worriedly.

“I’m okay, of course. What with you guys?”

“No… it just…it’s been a while see you laughing.” Sulli said.

“I’m alright. Don’t worry.” Krystal said then walks towards Kai.

“You got your peck. Don’t forget to build the tent for us.” Krystal said.

“Fine!” Kai then walk away but stop and turn around look at Sora.

“Forget what you did just now and don’t tell anyone about this.” Kai warn.

As the night come, the students sit near the fire to keep themselves warm.

“Okay! Tonight, you guys can rest but tomorrow, we have many things to do.” Mrs. Park said.

“Sulli-ah, good night.” Sehun said making the female blush.

“Good night too.” Sulli said shyly.

“Good night, Krystal! Have a nice dream and don’t forget to dream about me.” Kai wink.

“Whatever.”

*Krystal Jung, just wait! I’ll win this bet and you going to be my girlfriend.* Kai thought before go to sleep.


 

 


 

Thank You to all subcribers..you guys are the best !! I hope you guys continue loving this stories and dont forget to comment...love you guys ^^