Chapter 4

The Ice Princess and The Playboy Guy

Chapter 4

“Kai?” a female voice makes him turn around to look at the source of the voice that calls his name. By looking at the expressionless face, he then remembered of what Suho said a few minutes ago.

“The entire senior batch knows her. The member of SNSD, the former queenka, Jessica Jung, the real ice princess. She just like Krystal. The difference between them is she talk but rare to see her smile.” Suho said.

Now, he is standing in front of the real ice princess and Krystal’s sister.

“Y-yes, I am.” He said.

“Who do you think you are to disturb my sister?” Jessica raises her voice making everyone look at them.

“W-what?” Kai dumbfounded not knowing what happening.

“Are you deaf? I’m sure you not. Do I have to repeat?” Jessica said.

“No. I heard what you saying just now.” Kai said.

“So? Tell me why you disturbing my sister?” Jessica asks. Kai look at Krystal then at Jessica.

“I’m just trying what a guy do.”

“I’m sorry. Detail please.”

“A guy fall in love…get the girl attention…you know what I mean, right? Sunbaenim?” Kai bow then walk away but stop when Jessica calls him.

“Kai-ssi!” Jessica turns around and look at Kai’s back profile then she walk near him and lean his face near Kai’s ear.

“Good luck.” Jessica whisper and walk straight to her sister.

“Don’t worry, sis. It just for a while.” Jessica said to Krystal.

 

 

“Okay! Class! I have an announcement to do! We have camping this Saturday and the two classes will take part. Including you, Ms Jung.”

 

“But, sir.”

 

“No but, Ms Jung or no mark for you! Class! For your information, we will combine to the next class. Now, I’ll announce the member of each group. First, we have Kim Heesun, Lee Junho and………………..okay, for the last group, Jung Soojung, Choi Jinri. You guys in the same team as Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin.”

 

“What?! Sir! Please! I can join the camp but please not with Kim Jongin, sir.” Krystal pleaded.

 

“No, Ms Jung! He in your group and he is the leader of your team.”

Krystal sigh and look at Sulli with her puppy eyes.

 

“It’s okay. I’m with you. Don’t worry.” Sulli pat Krystal’s back.

“How about we go shopping this evening since the camping is just two days left?”