Your wants vs. your needs

How far I have Fallen?

Tiffany brushed her hair out of her face, “ You’re getting married?”. She looked at the man sitting across from Taeyeon. He is so blonde…….The man meet her eyes, “ Yes we are. Are you a friend of Taeyeon’s?” Tiffany smiled “ Something like that, Im just getting confused because the other day she was just in here failing at flirting with me and now there is a man saying he loves her and they are getting married.” Taeyeon was sipping her coffee and swallowed hard somewhat choking. Leeteuk looked at Tiffany and then Taeyeon, then back a Tiffany. “ Well I guess she has eyes for the pretty ones, well was it at least cute, you know her failing?” Taeyeon covered her face with her hand to hide her embarrassment. Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon embarrassment and smiled, “ Ah, yes, yes it was. It was so cute that I asked her on a date.” Taeyeon moved her hand to give this horrified stare. Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon. “ Is that true?” Tiffany watched as Taeyeon hesitate to say yes, instead she gave a nod. Tiffany smiled even more, “ Great how about tomorrow, pick me up at five at this address.” 


Tiffany smiled as writing her address on a napkin, she smiled at Leeteuk, and slipped the napkin under Taeyeon’s coffee. Taeyeon just stared, she had no words for the event that had just unfolded. More over she doesn’t know if she is speechless because the fact that Tiffany heard everything or the fact she is now going on a date with her. “Taeyeon……I think we should go. How about I drive?” Leeteuk suggested. She was still speechless so the only way to acknowledge what he said was to nod. Taeyeon felt light, like her world shattered. More like she didnt really believe that Tiffany just asked her out on a date. 
Her and future husband to be arrived at Taeyeon's parents home. Dinner went faster than she expected, everyone was getting along great until Leeteuk decided to bring up their encounter today at the cafe. He cleared his throat, " Mr. Kim, today i met a intresting friend of Taeyeon's....." Mr. Kim smiled and nodded " Ah i bet it was Sooyoung..... she is a very intresting girl......loud at that." He chuckled. Leeteuk smiled back " Ah....No sir. Taeyeon took me to a cafe. Nice small place. But before I contuine on with my story I want to bring up that you left one detail about our Tae.....the fact that she is.......well likes women." Mr.Kim coughed " Well....I didn't think that Taeyeon would let her nature get in the way of the marriage." Taeyeon glared at her father, "My nature!" Leeteuk placed his hand on Taeyeon shoulder " Now back to the story, as i was saying this friend came to Taeyeon and had asked Taeyeon out on a date." Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk, she had know clue at wahat he was trying to get at with this. Why bring this up at dinner? What did he plan to do?


The room was in silence, her father's eyes pireced through hers. She knew she was in some deep crap now. Leeteuk winked at Taeyeon, appearently she was suppose to understand the meaning but sorry for his luck because she was lost and scared of the furious korean man sitting across from her. " Don't worry about it, Taeyeon may not know but she has no choice but to marry you even with know her nature. It is a matter of life and death. Your father is a powerful man and i crossed his path once and seen the damage he can cause. I made a deal with him long agothat you would marry Taeyeon, if this doesnt go through it would be the end for Kim enterprises." Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk jumped out of their seats " WHAT!" Taeyeon's father nodded " Taeyeon, i know we are not on the greatest terms but this is your life as well as you mother's and mine. Im only telling you this because you need to know between what you want and what you need. And what you need is to do your duty to this family." Taeyeon was speechless.If she had known the sistuation before she would of never made a big deal about it. Now knowing its rests in her hands to portect her family and its not a choice. 


"I think you both should go now. Taeyeon ponder on what you have heard and i hope you make the right choice." Her father got up and left with the same expression that he always had: the face made for busniess. Taeyeon was right about being in a load of crap, because now she actaully is. " Let's go Leeteuk. I will take you home....." The ride was quiet. The both of them were to scared to say a word. Taeyeon had to make a choice between her want and needs. And she knows that she can't do this to her family so then and there Taeyeon made the choice that family comes first. " Look I am going to marry you for my family. Im doing this for them, if its as bad as it sounded it will be better this way. My dad was right my needs are more than what i want right now. So Leeteuk, tommorrow im going to the cafe and telling Tiffany that our date will not be possible. I will change my whole being at this point, wear a mask or whatever it takes." Leeteuk laughed " That was a lot coming from you. I am sorry I brought it up a dinner. But no matter how serious this is i will make you fall for me....." after that they didnt say a word to each other the rest of the way. All she could think about after watching Leeteuk walk away from the car was that what will she say to Tiffany. 

The next morning Taeyeon head straight for the cafe. Unfornatley it was Tiffany's day off.The next thing was to visit her home, she found the napkin with the address. She looked at the address, it seemed familiar in a way then it hit her. " Oh my god that's Sunny's place......damn it!" she bit her nail. If she is a friend of her's and Taeyeon does this Sunny might just kill her. But Sunny will understand if she would have to explain she is a good person that can understand. All Taeyeon knew was that crap turned into major . It was a small world really, and things went by fast being a small world because before she realized anything she was standing at Sunny's apartment. Noting it was really nice and expensive looking. She rang the door bell. Crossed her fingers hoping that Sunny would answer so then if she saw Tiffany she could just make an excuse. 


" Hello?" A voice spoke over the speaker. Taeyeon pressed a button and spoke "Sunny? It's Taeyeon." The speaker crackled and went out. Taeyeon pressed the button multiple times and say hello. Then the door swung open " Ah Taeyeon-ssi, so great to see that you get out of your daddy's world and come a visit me, Sunny-ah." Taeyeon was eye to eye with the girl, she had short blonde hair. Once again she changed her hair color. " Yes.....I came to see you, only you, so can i come in?" Sunny nodded and quickly shoved her in the door. Unexpectaly took her shoes off for her as well and seated on the couch with a cup of coffee. " It has been a while since you visited, yes?" Taeyeon stared at Sunny and smiled, " Ah yes it ha-" she was interupted by to voices chattering in english to each other. Sunny who was laying on th floor rolled around some, " Geez guys i have a visiter can't you two be loud somewhere else!" she pouted. A girl poked her head out from the corner "Really? Wah its a pretty lady. Hey...hey look Sunny brought a friend." The head disappeared and a body stepped out. 


Taeyeon Panicked, she had no where to hide so she covered her face with her hands. "Oh Taeyeon you are way to early......wait you know Sunny?" The body that appeared she had already know it was Tiffany.She removed her hand and smiled nervously "Yes, Yes we go back to highschool....that seem so long ago." Sunny chripped. Sunny looked at Taeyeon and then Tiffany she stood up and whispered something in Tiffany's ear and walked away. Tiffany walked over to the couch to sit next Taeyeon. "What did she say to you?" Taeyeon avoided eye contact. Tiffany giggled, " Nothing you should be worried about. The question is why are you here this early? Is it because you don't want to go on this date or-" Taeyeon cut her off " No,no,no.....ugh its hard to explain." She took a deep breath, "IfoundoutthatmyfathermadeadealwithLeeteuk'sfatherlongagoandifidontmarryLeeteukmyfamily'scompanyisgoingdisappearandthenwewillhavenothingandicouldn'tlivewithmyselfifthathappened!" Tiffany didn't even blink.That worked out better than she expected, at least she didn't something overly stupid. Tiffany was staring at her, that made her more nervous. She wasn't saying anything. Taeyeon head was spinning, she never felt this way about a girl before.


Tiffany sighed and placed her hand on Taeyeon shoulder, "I understand. I should apologize for jumping ahead and asking you out on a date.....I just felt so jealous seeing you with that man-" Tiffany covered , " Uh......" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. She seen her blush. " When i first saw you I felt drawn to you. Like I had to speak to you. Then when I met your eyes I had know words for what I feeling.....I was planning on asking you out that day before Leeteuk shown up but it would of been impossible for me to get the courage to." Taeyeon had grasped Tiffany's hand. Tiffany had gone from blushing to full blown laughter. Taeyeon had just threw her heart to her and now she was laughing at her. " Don't look at me like that." Tiffany wiped her tears " Its funny because I felt the same when you showed up out of nowhere." Taeyeon knew that what she was doing was would not be the best but she knew that she had some kind of connection with this girl. " Alright, meet me downstairs in 30 minutes im taking you on a date."

 

 

 

 

*****************************

Ok im so sorry this is like really really late. I am not really happy how this chapter played out. I kind of wanted to moved a head without going to fast. But its here. sorry for any errors it was very late at night.

So guys i want to know what you think is going to happen next, just place them in the comments, be nice. Im deciding on how i want the next two chapters to play out maybe a M rated one? ehhhhh..........I don't know. But what writing this chapter made me think of my experience and how i didnt take the chance so i sure had to give Taeyeon one. Sunny is totally going to be in more, i love this hyper blonde that takes your shoes off for you. Peace and love fanficers.