Hi,here is your future man.

How far I have Fallen?

 

            Taeyeon head was spinning. She hated desk work, working long hours at the company was never really her interest. But was really on her mind was Tiffany. Oh how she thought of her smile. Her fingertip touched her lips where Tiffany had touched. Now in a daze, she had been think for a whole week, thinking of asking Tiffany on a date. No she needed to stop it wont happen…..well not now since she will be married off to some man.

“KIM TAEYEON!” Taeyeon jumped out of her chair. That shriek can only come from one woman. A woman, very tall, making Taeyeon seem shorter than she already is. She sighed as walking to greet the woman “ Sooyoung can you not yell at me from down the hall, please. Your voice isn’t the thing people want to hear this time of day.”

“Yah, how dare you insult your best friend so kindly.” Sooyoung replied

“What brings you in? I’m not helping you with your vendetta against Yoona either.”  Taeyon playfully slapped Sooyoung’s arm. They laughed and took their seats. Sooyoung stared at Taeyeon “ So have you met him yet…….”

            Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “ No and im not looking forward to it, no matter how rich or handsome. My father won’t tell me even a hint. Can’t I just spent the rest of my day alone?” Taeyeon began typing on her computer. Sooyoung continued to watch her. She chuckled and reached into her purse, “ What I came for was for a girls night out. You, me, Yuri, and Sunny…..maybe not Sunny she said a friend was in town and she was helping her move into her place.” She pulled out her phone and began playing on it. Taeyeon gasped in a joking manner, “ Sunny has friends besides us?”

“Apparently, she is from America I think. She has many friend from America, like that Jessica model girl. Maybe she can just bring her along-“ Sooyoung was interrupted by the door opening “ Miss Kim your father wants to see you.” A woman bowed when she entered. Taeyeon and waved to her “ Thank you Jiyeon, tell him I will be ther in a minute.”

Taeyeon stood up and fixed her clothes “ Yeah going out is fine. Just call me when.” She exited the room and made her way to the elevator. Taeyeon was really happy that she got invited out, its been a while since she started working for her father. The question how does Sunny make friends with all these people from America? The elevator stopped and let her off, she made her way down a hall with glass walls where she could see a large room with a view of Seoul. Within the room was two people, her father and a unknown man. He had blonde hair, that’s unsal for someone in business to have. She enter “ Hello father.”

             The man coughed “ Taeyeon.” She stood behind the man. His back to her, the closer she got the more she thought he seemed familiar. Like really she felt that she knew that blonde hair, and just the shape of his head. His head…..she paused as he stood to face her. That smile. “Leeteuk!” she jumped and rushed over to hug him. Park Jeong-su. Not like the actress. His family was close friends Taeyeon’s. He became like Taeyeon’s older brother, at some point she did have feelings for him and he had feelings for her. But Taeyeon grew out of it. He laughed “ Ah, Taeyeon, look at you all grown up.” The embraced in a hug. Then taeyeon pushed him away remembering why she came up here, “He is the one?” she looked at her father and he nodded. Taeyeon thought well at least she knows the guy and they are on good terms, but that fact is she doesn’t love him. Leeteuk cleared his throat, “ Um….well I was glad to accept the offer, seeming it will be good for both of our families and at least you wouldn’t have to deal with the other slobby men.”

“ You just called yourself a slob.”

“Did I? Well at least its just one right.” The both laughed. Then it kind of felt awkward.

Mr.Kim interrupted “ We will talk about the wedding date and the afterward, I would like you two to go and do some catching up since it’s been a very long time. Jeong-su is having dinner with us so come over afterwards.”

“Yes father.” Taeyeon replied. Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk “ Let’s go get some coffee!”. In the car Taeyeon told Leeteuk minor details about after he moved away which was around the end of middle school. Taeyeon was in her first year when he moved. She left out the fact she that she wasn’t interested in men. They arrived at Taeyon’s normal coffee place.

“Cute place you found here. You always had a intrest in cute things even though you were such a big tomboy.” He poked. Taeyeon smiled and got out of the car. They entered and Kyung jumped from behind the counter seeing a man with Taeyeon, “ Yah Taeyeon who is the yankee?” Leeteuk flinched at the remark “ Yankee?” Taeyeon jabbed him with her elbow. “ Be nice Kyung he is a friend..” Kyung snuffed his nose

“ What will he have then….”

“Same as me.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Am I an issue here?” Leeteuk asked. Taeyeon shook her head “ I guess I should just tell you. I wouldn’t be able to hide it very well anyways. Just don’t look at me as different from what you know.” They sat down

“Please.”

“Ok I pinky promise.” He put his pinky out. She kind of hesitated. She then wrapped her pinky around his. “ So what is that you wouldn’t be able to hide?”

“Well…..I kind of……don’t have any interest in men.” He nodded “ Well I mean you are to run your father’s company so you really have no time to really take interest in men.” Kyung brought the coffee over and handed to them both. “ Ah, no more like I really have no interest.” She was trying to stress it without actually trying to say it. “ I don’t understand?” Leeteuk was now confused. Kyung sighed and looked at him “ Does you blonde hair fit the brain. She doesn’t like men. So the other option is something that has men in the word and starts with W and O.” Leeteuk stopped, it looked like he was really trying to process what he was told. Then it hit him.” Women? Like as in girls you like and uh…” Taeyeon nodded and Kyung chuckled as walking away “ Good job pretty boy”

Taeyeon sipped her coffee, “ Yea and I just want to say this now. So in the future it doesn’t seem as such a shock when there is some random female in a room with and-“

“ Ah ah no no, I don’t want to hear that rest of that sentence.” He stopped her. He looked at her “ Taeyeon I have loved you for a very long time. I still do. I promise I will make you fall for me and change your mind.” He grasped her hands. Taeyeon looked at him with a shocked expression. “ I don’t want you to do that, im pretty happy the way I am. Yep no need to change.” Taeyeon moved her hand “ What we had was long ago. Im doing this because I really don’t have a choice and im happy that you are the one im going to marry-“

“ You’re getting married?” a voiced stopped Taeyeon heart. 

 

 

 

Welllllll then I have no clue where im going from here on out guys. Im just going to write what i feel so if there are random twists it is what it is.

Thanks for the subs guys im glad you like it. I might have taken Leeteuk out of his normal character but i think his so adorable the way he is :D.

If i dont write for a while it because school. But its ok for the next month or so school break.

Remember be nice in the comments.