That girl in the coffee shop

How far I have Fallen?

“ So did you listen a word your father said?” a woman said as turning to a younger woman. The younger woman had her hands grasping the steering wheel, thinking that if she could grasp any harder that maybe it would break.

“Yes, but doesn’t he understand, that I don’t love him. I can’t marry someone that I don’t love. I mean we met a couple weeks ago.” The younger replied to the other woman. “ Mom, you know that I don’t-“ the woman stopped her from speaking by placing her hand on the others.

“ Taeyeon I know and I have accepted that, your father hasn’t but he is doing this for the company and you. I can’t stand up for you anymore, you are 23 and heir to the company. As your mother I stand with you all the way with your choices, just be careful of what you decide.” The mother opened the car door thanking her daughter for the ride home. Taeyeon sighed and laid her head on the steering wheel to try and gather her thoughts. Kim Taeyeon, 23 years of age, daughter of Kim enterprises CEO and owner of the company. Her father was stern man always trying to raise Taeyeon with morals and strict teachings. He was a loving father, he cherished Taeyeon so much. Things changed when started high school, Taeyeon never looked a men in any attractive way. Half the time she found them disgusting and all young high schoolers want was to see how many girls they could get. Taeyeon had made friends with a girl her first year of high school. They were close, really close, they both realized they had some type of attraction to one another. Taeyeon grew to really love this girl, but they hid the relationship until her father found out. Life was down hill from there, the two girls were forced to break up and Taeyeon’s first love had been transferred to another school later. Taeyeon was heart broken and was angry at her father for not accepting her. Taeyeon had a few relationships after word always being ruined by her father. Her father’s logic: if you can like woman, you can like men, and you must be with a man.

Taeyeon scuffed and started the car “ Bastard old man……” she drove off. She needed some coffee so she headed to this small coffee place that was well known but was never really busy. She loved to feeling of being able to relax in a public place without having to think about her father unpleasant demands and wishes. It was a small café in hongdae. She enter the small building breathing in the smell of the grinded grounds of coffee. The owner waved to her and began on making Taeyeon’s usual cup.

“ Hey Taeyeon, here is your coffee.” It was a younger boy in his teens. Kyung was his name he is the owners son. He loved hearing the thing Taeyeon gets into and the people she meets while working at her father’s company. “ Are you ok? You look more stressed than usual…” he asked as sitting down next to her.

He was a good kid, really mature for his age. He was able to understand Taeyeon. “ My father wants me to get married……to a man…” Kyung sighed and then gave a chuckled “ he nevers gives up does he?” Taeyeon took a sip of her coffee. As she went to set her cup down, something caught her eye. More like someone. It was a girl, she was beautiful, like Taeyeon felt like her breath was knocked out of her. “Kyung, who is that girl?” she pointed. Kyung looked around and spotted the girl she was pointing at.

“Oh her? She is my cousin from America. Her name is Miyoung, but she likes to be called Stephanie. For shorter Tiffany. She moved her because of some family issues and her father wants us to look after her for a while.” He finished after Taeyeon had gotten up. Taeyeon didn’t know what she was doing, it was like a force was making her move. The next thing Taeyeon knew she was infront of her, “ Um….Hi can I get you something?” Tiffany had asked. Her voice made Taeyeon fill with warmth “ Uh…..I Just wanted…..um..”

“Coffee?”

“Yes- I mean no…ugh.”Taeyeon smacked herself in the head

“ Oh my god, are you ok?” Tiffany asked

Taeyeon was lost for words she doesn’t even know what she is doing. All she knew that this girl had caught her attention. And this feeling she has never had before. “ Yes im fine I just wanted to tell you that you are very pretty…..” That totally wasn’t what she was going to say but its better then what going throught her mind right now.

“Oh thank you…..um….” Tiffany leaned in close to Taeyeon and whispered “ If you are trying to flirt, your doing a poor job……but its cute.” Taeyeon stepped back. This girl just called her cute. Wait she knew what she was trying to do. “ How did you know-“ a finger stopped her lips.

“ People who are the same can tell one another right?” She smiled. Taeyeon died on the inside alittle. “Taeyeon is your name right? Kyung told me that there was a woman who was a regular. He really admires your stories. I hope to see more of you soon then.” Tiffany removed her finger from Taeyoen’s lips and walked away. Taeyeon was left in awe, she went to back to her seat. Kyung watched her walk back like she was a corpse.

“Kyung?”

“Yea?”

“Did you know Tiffany was gay?”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok guys. This is my first fanfiction to be posted on this website. I would love to have suggutions if you think it can make the story better ^-^. 

Be nice in the comments please. and if everyone likes the story i will keep writing more. I do have have a one-shot planned, but i think i want to rewrite it. The first chapter is short i know, but bare with me and i promise  that the next ones will be longer. 

Thank you very much* Bows to readers and future ones to come*