School

My Satan Bride

Chapter 3

 

The Lu’s and Park’s reunation passed and Monday came by.

 

It was 6 in the morning and Yo Hyun was already in the bathroom cleaning herself for school. She got herself ready and went downstairs to prepare herself breakfast along with her mother in the kitchen. Yo Hyun was making toast and her mother was frying egg.

 

Yo Hyun munched off the toast that popped out from the toaster.

Her mom turned around with a frying pan on her right hand, pushing off the freshly cooked omelet to Yo Hyun’s plate.

 

‘You know,’ her mom said, finally breaking the silence. ‘Luhan looks more handsome now.’

Yo Hyun not giving a damn to what her mom said took her fork to eat her egg.

‘Aa,’ rolling her eyes.

Not that I care of.

‘Remember that night when it went blackout and it was raining heavily. You were really scared of the thunder. That boy protected you. He was just 5’ she said followed by a giggle.

Hell yeah I did.

‘Nope’ she lied looking at her watch. ‘I have to go now. See you after school,’ She walked out of her door.

‘Don’t forget-‘ her mom tried to finish her sentence when she had already shut the door. Sigh ‘-Luhan’s transfer, aigo, that girl.’

SCHOOL

‘Yo Hyun-ah, annyeong!’ greeted Sulli as soon as Yo Hyun reached the school gate with a big smile. She grabbed Yo Hyun’s arm. ‘So, how did the dinner go? How’s the kid? Is he cuter now?’

Ugh.

‘It was normal. He looks normal. Everything’s normal.’ She replied with no

expression. Sulli was confused but still kept with her bubbly personality.

 

They both walked together to the student council room. When they reached there, Onew ran towards them. Surprised by his weird act, they both frowned.

‘Prez! In the office, now!’

Yo Hyun and Sulli walked into room. It was dark since the curtains were closed.

‘Mwo? Why is it so dark in here?’ Sulli asked.

‘Prez, it’s him again. TOP.’

‘What now?’

Onew opened the curtains.

‘Well, you see he didn’t really return all of the magazines back. So, I kept his phone for the weekend until he returns them back and ran back home when he started chasing me and um, he’s not very happy with that,’ he gulped pausing at his words. ‘A-and, I came in here this morning when I found he was by the window with a sign I WANT MY PHONE BACK, he was banging the window hard and I don’t know what to do.’

 

‘Strange child’ Sulli said giggling. ‘How did he climb up all the way up here on the 3rd floor?’

‘Ladder.’

 

Yo Hyun sighed. ‘Goddammit, Seung Hyun,’ Tch, never freaking learns. ‘Your actions were responsible, Jin Ki. Thanks, I will take care of this. I’m on it.’

She put her bag on the table and walked to the window and opened it.

‘Crazy woman, give me back my phone.’ TOP said seriously. Yo Hyun was right in front of his face.

She pulled up her sleeves. ‘Seung Hyun, you’re stupid, you know that?’

‘Wait-wait, what are you doing,’ he said looking worried at her next actions.

She pushed him several times until he falls down.

‘YA! PARK YO HYUN!!’

She took out the banner that was sticking on the window and threw them down.

‘GET LOST,’ she shouted.

‘CRAZY WOMAN, I’LL KILL YOU. I SWEAR TO GOD!’ he screamed with his back facing the ground.

She closed the window and turned back. Onew was still there, surprised.

‘Will he be alright?’

‘Yeah, sure, don’t worry about it.’

‘Are you sure, prez?’

‘Yeah, sure. Where did Sulli go?’

‘Oh, she’s checking out the new student who just transfered here from China outside.’

‘New student? From Chi-‘

Oh, no. I forgot.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I can't really update really often. I'm not really free lately. Plus, school's back. OTL i'm a 10th grader now sigh welcome stress! BUT SORRY IT WAS A BORING CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER NEXT! thanks you for subscribing! Kisses~