Lu Han

My Satan Bride

 

It’s him.

Luhan.

That kid.

 

‘Yo Hyun, you remember Luhan don’t you?’ Mrs. Park asked Yo Hyun with a smile.

‘…I... I guess,’ she replied frowning while looking down. She didn’t dare to look at him.

Hell yeah I do. She thought.

Yo Hyun slowly looked upwards from his legs up to his face.

He still had those big brown eyes. His angelic features are still there, except he looks more matured than that night 12 years ago.

So beautiful.

 

Yo Hyun was still staring at his gorgeous face when they made eye contact.

After 12 years.

He flashed a smile to her.

Crap, what do I do?

She immediately looked away and walked towards the dining room following her mother behind. Luhan, confused walked along as he was being pulled by his.

The Parks and Lus settled down at the dining table with variety of meals. Mr. and Mrs Park and Mr Lu and Mrs. Lu were having fun talking, since it was 12 years since they last talked, have a meal and laugh. Dara was texting, Yo Hyun was eating and so was Luhan.

‘It’s been a while has it?’ Mr. Park said as he poured wine in his empty glass. ‘How was China?’

‘China was exciting in the beginning, but then after spending more than 10 years there, it wasn’t exciting anymore,’ Mr. Lu shook his head and sighed ‘We’re moving back here, there’s too many things we’re missing these days.’

Mr. Park nodded and took a sip of his wine.

‘And we’re back to keep our promise,’ Mrs. Park smiled.

Promise? Yo Hyun not getting anything but she knew it wasn’t any of her concerns anyway.  

‘Luhan’s going to transfer to Seoul High and graduate there,’

‘Oh, great, our Yo Hyunnie is the President of the student council of Seoul High!’

‘Wow, that’s amazing! At least there’s someone to keep an eye on Luhan,’

‘Escpecially when she’s the president!’

‘Such a brilliant girl, you got there, Park!’

‘So, Yo Hyun, other than being a president, what do you do?’ asked Mr Lu.

‘Ballet,’ she answered with a small smile.

‘Ah, Luhan does soccer or football whatever it is!’ said Mrs Lu.

 

Yo Hyun  nodded and drank water and wiped when she saw Luhan who was sitting opposite her staring right at her. He quickly looked away and pretended nothing happened. She ignored the fact that he was stealing glances to her. She couldn’t care less.

She felt kicks at her leg and when she looked under the table, all she saw were legs and when she sat back up Luhan was looking directly at her. This time he didn’t turn away.

After 12 years, he’s still the same.

Luhan got up and pulled her hand. They went outside of the house.

Just like 12 years ago.

She was shocked of his actions. How can he not change after 12 goddamn years.

‘What do you want now?’ she said sternly and forcefully to breakfree of his grip.

‘It’s nice to see you again, too?’ he replied back looking at her. She rolled her eyes.

‘If you want to play ball again, I’m passing this time,’ with the same stern look.

‘Who said we were gonna play balls? Sheesh, what happened to you these 12 years….’

Yo Hyun gave him a glare. ‘Why are we outside, then?’

‘I just wanted to see your reaction, that’s all. Wow, you changed a lot.’

‘Look, do you need anything?’ she sound annoyed. ‘Better make it quick, I don’t wanna keep up with your foolish acts few seconds later,’

‘Oh, so you don’t trust me now?’

‘We only met once and we were 5 years old, too bad you spoiled our first meeting,’ she turned ‘And I never trusted you anyway.’

‘You know you’re really cold, is that why they chose you as the president?’

‘And you’re really annoying and I’m leaving,’ she turned backwards to walk towards the house ‘And please, if you’re going to throw or kick anything to me, I swear I will kill you. Now, go away!’

‘Good to see you again, too,’

 

Oh, Park Yo Hyun.