President Park Yo Hyun

My Satan Bride

'Lee Jin Ki, what do you mean you lost the confiscated magazines?!' 

Park Yo Hyun, 17 years old. President of the student council of Seoul High School. She's pretty much good at everything. Smartest when it comes to education, talented when it comes to ballet. She has that full package but the only thing is, because of her cold personality, she's feared by the students.  She has an elder sister, Dara who's far different from her. Dara's plain sweet while she's plain mean. She would scold anyone who does the slightest mistake. Schoolmates and even classmates, would call her the 'Reincarnation of Satan' that is, behind her back. Otherwise, they'd lose their tongues right that instant.

'S-s-sorry, prez. I p-placed them on t-the desk in this room b-before I got called by P-principal Soo Man,' said Onew looking down in guilt, stuttering between words. 'I-i'll get it b-ba-'

'It's okay. I'll get them back. I knew who's daring enough to do something like this,' Yo Hyun let out a huge sigh. Damn that . 'Next time, put them in the drawers.'

Onew nodded. 'It won't happen again, prez.'

Yo Hyun sighed again while fold her long sleeves to her arm-level and fixed her skirt. That guy's going to get it. She finally stormed out of the student council room heading straight towards class 3-3. 

He never learns. Tch, I'll teach him this time. Same words repeat in her head over and over again until she reached her destination.

Class 3-3.

She opened the door and there were students in there and checking every one of them would take so much time. 

So many people. Screw searching, I have an easier way.

'CHOI SEUNG HYUN,' she screamed from the door she was standing. The eyes of the students turned towards her and then to back of the class.

Ha, found you!

She walked through the desk and students to the direction of the attention. Finally, she found the person. The person who's going to get it.

There were 3 boys. One was talking with a girl on his lap, the one the middle was playing with his phone and the other one was chewing gum. Yo Hyun slammed her hands on the desk where the boys were.

'Where are the erted magazines?' she said calmly looking to the one in the middle. 

He didn't bother to answer her. He didn't even look at her. Instead, he was still playing his phone. It was as if Yo Hyun wasn't even in front of his eyes all. Like she didn't exist.

Yo Hyun scoffed. Turning her head to the guy beside him 'Kim Jong In, no flirting in class,'. The girl on his lap got up and he cleared his throat. 'It's Kai. Don't call me Jong In' Yo Hyun ignored his words and turned to the guy beside the window 'Edison, spit that gum out before I take it out from your mouth myself,' the guy stood up and did as she said. 'Tao, call me Tao' he said while rolling his eyes.

Again, she ignored his words and turned back to the one in the middle.

'Seung Hyun, I'm asking you one last time,' she paused at her words then continued 'where are the magazines?'

She waited for an answer. 

But he didn't. His eyes were still on his phone.

This guy.

'Fine, if that's what you want, Seung Hyun,' she stood up and in a blink of an eye she snatched the phone from his hands and walk towards the door. 'Phone usage in class is strictly not allowed,'

'I am TOP, not Seung Hyun!' he scoffed, shocked by her actions 'Give it back, you lunatic! How dare you insult the Doom Dada gang!'

Yo Hyun reached the door but, turned back facing TOP 'Pft. More like the Dumb Dada Trio,' she continued her steps and backstepped a little 'Oh, and I expect the magazines to be back in the council room after school ends, if you want this' she waved the phone and smirked and went back to the council room.

'Here,' Yo Hyun threw the phone to Onew who caught it successfully looking suprised. 'The magazines will be back. Help me to give it back to him,'

'Thanks, prez. You're the best!' he gave her the thumbs up, looking happy finally.

 

 

After Ballet class 7.00pm

Ballet. Ballet was the thing Yo Hyun love the most. To her, ballet is like an escape from the real world. The getaway to every problems she face. Whenever she has a bad day, and you can't find her home, she'll probably be in the academy. And her best friend, Sulli made ballet even more fun since they first entered during kindergarden. Her best friend in school, ballet and everywhere and also her tomboy friend Amber.

'Ballet class passed like nothing today,' Sulli pouted walking beside Yo Hyun on the pavement.

Sulli is popular in Seoul High. She has a cute and adorable personality that nobody could get enough of her. Guys would chase after her, girls would want to be her friend. But she chooses Yo Hyun to be her friend. That's what makes Sulli special in Yo Hyun's life. 

'Oh, shall we go to the usual milkshake shop?' being the cheerful Sulli she is. 

'Sure,'

'I'll call Amber!' she said as she finds her phone in her bag. At the same time, Yo Hyun received a call. She checks her phone to see who was it.

Dara unnie.

I wonder what she wants.

'Unnie?' she answered the call.

'Park Yo Hyun, where are you?' her voice sounded like she was worried. Yo Hyun could imagine how she looks like right now.

'I had ballet training, remember?' she frowned even though she knew her sister can't see. 'Why, what's up?'

'The Lu's are having dinner at our house tonight! Come back home now! Help me, here!'

'Lu's? I thought they are in China?'

'That's the point! They're back and going to have dinner with us! Sheesh, I thought you were smart, Yo Hyun! Just come back and help unnie, I'm dying here!' screaming over the phone.

'Aa.' she hunged up. 'Sulli, I can't join you guys tonight. I have to get home. The Lu's are back'

'EH?' Sulli pouts. 'Wait, the Lu's? You mean the boy who kicked-'

'Yeah yeah. I'm going now. Tell Amber I said hi,'  as she ran across the streets.

The Lu's are back. And the boy 12 years ago. Lu- Lu- Luhan? Yeah, that's his name. I wonder if he still remembers me? I wonder how he looks like right now?

 

I wonder why theyre back? 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter of my first fiction! I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Luhan will appear in the next chapter ^^

Thanks for reading <3