CH 4: settling in

We Got Married || EXO Edition
 s t o r y [ OO7 ] - chapter image 

chapter four; 

                 settling in

bird_divider.gif

» Kai & Sora; Inside a van

Inside a moving van, the KaiRi couple were seated inside heading towards they're new home. "Do you think we're going to live in the village?" Sora looked away from view outside her window and turned her head to the man next to her. Kai shrugged, "Maybe, we are part of the same show... just a different edition..." He knew that they were going to live in the WGM village, but he wanted to keep it a surprise.

"Well if we do, I hope we get a cute house." Sora smiled,  "What do you want the most in our new house?"

"Chicken." Kai responded. Sora just chuckled, "Chicken?"

Kai covered his face with his hands, blushing at his comment. "I just really like chicken... I didn't mean to say that." 

Sora laughed loudly, "Oppa, you can be so weird sometimes. If you want I'll make some chicken for dinner once we get to our house."

"You cook?

Sora shrugged, "A bit, I'm not horrible at it but not a genius either. " She honestly did some cooking from time to time, often helping her mother with dinner whenever she had too. 

"Well I can't wait to try your cooking." Kai smiled which made his wife smile back. "Don't expect that much...." Sora said softly. If Kai was to expect a gourment meal, Sora didn't want to disappoint. After all, they were 'married' now.

» Luhan & Clara; At the WGM Village

"Wow... Do we really get to live in one of those houses?" Clara pointed to the houses in front of her. 

The Clahan couple just arrived at their new living space, and Clara was the first one to get out of the car. In one hand, Clara held huge white suitcase, while on her left shoulder was a big red bag that seemed a bit too full of stuff. "Oppa?" Clara turned around to see her Luhan coming out of the car and begin unloading the van of all their stuff.

"Clara-ssi, you have a lot of stuff." Luhan said as he took notice of all 5 suitcases that Clara brought. Clara slowly giggled, "I packed maybe a bit too much..." She went over to where Luhan stood and helped him unload. "But oppa, you have a lot of suitcases too." Clara pointed out all 4 suitcases that belonged to Luhan.

Luhan smiled, knowing fully well that Clara was right. "I have no idea what your talking about." He unloaded the last back and gave Clara a teasing smile. 

Clara sticked her tongue out and ended up smiling, "Yes you do." She bumped Luhan with her hip and grabbed onto one of her own suitcases. "We both brought a lot of  stuff." She giggled. Clara purposely brought a lot of things to their new home. Most of her stuff was clothes, but there was sometings that Clara brought that would (hopefully) make the couple closer.  When she began to lift up her extra suit case, it suddenly disappeared from her hands. 

"I got it." Luhan tooked the suitcase and began to walk to their house. Clara watched from behind as Luhan carried two suitcases and a big bag on his shoulder. "Look at him... being a man." She smiled and dragged her stuff to the house.

» Kai & Sora: Inside their house

Sora pulled out her camera and started to record the area around her. "Woah!"

She accidently bumped the camera on her forehead, but she balanced it. "Hi everyone." Sora smiled. The self-cam was mostly for her vlog so her fans overseas can see how she's doing on a daily basis. "Today I'm moving into my new house with my 'husband'." She whispered the last part. "Wonder where he went...? I'll show you guys the living room. It's super cool."

 

"Oppa actually surprised me!" Sora showed around the modern living room. "He came in here earlier and set up this whole place up, oh here he is. Oppa come here." She gestured Kai to come towards her, which he did. Kai leaned in closer and waved at the camera, "Hi, I'm Kai. Christine's husband." He ended closing his eyes while saying that and laughed.

"Oppa is shy..." Sora giggled, "Well I'll update more guys, so buh-bye." Sora waved and then turned off the camera. "Do you do that often?" Kai pointed to the camera.

Sora nodded, "Yep, everyday almost. I love vlogging!" She smiled and put her camera away. "Is there more you prepared for this house?" Sora asked Kai. He really did prepare the living room himself, so Sora wondered if he decked out the whole house.

"Yeah come with me." Kai covered Sora's eyes with one hand and guided her to the kitchen. 

"Yah oppa where are we going?" She asked, blinded.

"Tada." Kai uncovered Sora's eyes.

The kitchen was different from the living room. It had more of a warm homey vibe, but still managed to suit the whole design of the house. Although not much was done to set up the kitchen, Sora looked inside the fridge and saw that it was already stocked up. "Looks like I'll be able to cook you chicken oppa." Sora laughed.

"Yes." Kai ed his hand in the air. He was starting to act a bit weird lately, but Sora took it as a sign that both of them were getting closer. The two left the kitchen to go see their room and Sora was shocked to see how big it was.

"Oppa you really did a good job..." Sora walked around the room, examining the objects and such. "Well I'm glad you like it, wasn't sure if you liked the modern style." Kai leaned on door frame.

"Oh I like it a lot." Sora sat on the bed. "Omo this is so soft!" She jumped on the bed while sitting down. "Come and sit." Sora patted the spot across the bed. 

Kai was cautious whether not to sit on the bed, but he slowly approached the bed and sat. "Isn't strange for two people to be in a room alone?" He asked, not knowing the implications behind it.

"Yah! Oppa don't think like that!" Sora grabbed the pillow and held it close to her body, trying to hid from Kai's view.

"T-That's not what I meant..." Kai felt the heat rush to his cheeks, "Sorry..." He nervously chuckled while rubbing his neck, which seemed to be his biggest habit as of late.

Sora gave a suspicious look at Kai but then shyly nodded, "I understand..." An awkward silence then filled the room. Sora played with the corners of the pillow, while Kai just rubbed his neck looking at the ground. 

"Oppa do you want some chicken?" Sora broke the silence. Kai looked up quickly and nodded, "That sounds perfect."

The awkward couple left the room and went into the kitchen. 

» Luhan & Clara; Inside their house

The house was already decorated and filled up like it was already the couples home. Clara walked around the house looking at every room and decoration in the whole house. She was beyond happy at this point. "Luhan this is amazing! I can't believe you did all this." Clara walked back to the living room where Luhan stood, watching Clara with a big smile. 

The living room was pretty big (despite the picture above) and decorated pretty simple, but it was the small things that counted. The pillows placed on the couch each had little messages pretaining to the couple. Though one pillow caught Clara's attention and it was her favorite part of the whole house. The pillow had a pengiun on it. A big fat penguin that looked like the penguins that Luhan and Clara fed on the Coex Aquarium. Clara picked up the pillow and smiled towards Luhan, "This is very sweet." She grabbed onto Luhan's sleeve softly, hoping that he understood how much Clara appreciated the gesture.

Luhan patted Clara's head, "I knew you would like it." 

 

The couple walked their bedroom and Clara straight away laid on the bed. She just giggled and sat back up. Her hair was a mess and her bangs stood up. Luhan just chuckled, "You're so silly." He sat next to Clara and fixed her hair. Clara stopped giggling and watched Luhan's hand fix her hair.  Once he was done fixing her hair Luhan got off the bed. "Now let's unload all our stuff. We got a lot of unpacking to do." Clara pouted at the sound of having to unload all of her stuff, "Alright..." She groaned while getting off the bed. Luhan patted Clara's back and the couple walked back to the living room.

» Kai & Sora

Sora set two plates onto the dining table. Kai looked in awe at the food in front of him.

The food looked perfect enough to be art. He could of started to drool but Kai contained himself. Sora her lips and sat across from Kai. "You can start eating it you know? I didn't poison it." She laughed. Kai looked up from his food and smiled, "Sorry... it just looks so good."

"Well you won't know how good it really is if you don't actually eat it." Sora stabbed a piece of the chicken on Kai's plate and lifted up to his face. Kai took a moment to realize that Sora was about to fed him, he carefully bit the chicken, making sure not to touch Sora's fork. He began to chew at the chicken and nodded in satisfaction. "Woah! " Kai nodded to show Sora that the food was great, though he might of exaggerated a bit. 

Sora shook her head at Kai's silliness. "Do you really like it oppa?" Kai swallowed the rest of the food and nodded, "It's pretty good." 

The two went on eating with their food in silence, with Kai smiling at his wife's cooking. "Hajima oppa! You're being weird." Sora made a face at Kai's contiuning silliness.

Kai just lifted both of his hands in innocence, "I'm not doing anything." This made his wife just give him a slight glare. "Sure..."

Once all the food was finished, Kai picked up the plates to wash them in the sink. Sora cleaned up the table with a wet towel and turned to her 'husband'. "Hey oppa should we unpack our stuff?"

Kai dried his hands with a towel and nodded, "We probably should." He shifted towards his suitcases and sat down on the living room couch. Sora came to sit next to him and pulled her bags closer to the couch. She opened up her suitcase and pulled out a strawberry pillow. 

Kai saw the pillow and laughed, "Jagu moya? You seriously love strawberries." Sora smiled sheepily, "I have more.", she then pulled out 2 lighter color strawberry pillows. "Aren't they cute?"

Kai grabbed hold onto one of the pillows, "Yeah they are. We could leave them on the couch." He threw the pillow in his hands and let in fall into his lap. "Okay my stuff." Kai leaned over the pillow and took out certain things from his suitcase. 

"You brought this movie?" Sora grabbed the item in Kai's hand and examined the DVD case. It was Kai's favorite movie, 'Pirates of Caribbean'. "I have all four of the movies." Kai took out 3 more DVD's, all part of the 'Pirates of Caribbean' series. 

Sora looked at Kai amazed of his love for the movie series. "So this is how it feels when people react to my love of strawberries." Kai and Sora laughed together, realizing that they both have weird obsessions. As the couple went through their things, both were able to see into each other's lifes and interests.

» Luhan & Clara

Clara sat on the living room floor, with the penguin pillow in her lap, and all 4 of her suitcases open. "I think I brought too much stuff.." She said regretfully, looking at all her belongings. 

Luhan laughed and took a seat next to Clara. All his stuff was next to him but he only had about 2 suitcases and 1 extra bag. "Here, I made us some tea." Luhan handed Clara a mug, which she looked at surprisingly. "Oh you didn't have to, but thank you oppa." Clara took hold of the mug and took a sip of the tea. "Yum, lemon tea my favorite. How did you know?" She raised a suscpious eyebrow at Luhan who suddenly started to blush.

Luhan read somewhere that Clara's favorite drink was mostly anything lemon. "A little bird told me." He ended saying. Clara's mouth started to form a smile then she started to giggle.

"Oppa did you look me up on the internet?" Clara drank some of the tea and eyed Luhan with a teasing look. Luhan smiled back, "You got me... But only because I wanted to know you more." 

Clara set the tea down on the side table, "You didn't have to do that. I'm an open book, literally.. Just look at my stuff." She gestured to all her belongings. Most of her stuff was a lot of fashionable clothes and cute dolls. "Plus if you have a question about me, just ask." Clara smiled towards Luhan. 

Luhan patted Clara's head, "I'll make sure to remember that." 

The younger girl ruffled her bangs, as if there was something wrong with them, but she was only try to cover her blushing face. She looked down and noticed a round object in Luhan's suitcase, "Oppa... what is that round thing?" She pointed to it.

Luhan looked behind him to see what Clara was pointing at, "Oh, it's nothing weird of anything." He grabbed hold of the bag that was holding the object and took it out. Turns out it was just a soccer ball. 

"You stuffed a soccer ball... into your suitcase?" Clara looked at the soccer ball and giggled, "Oppa do you play soccer?" 

Luhan stood up and started to kick the ball back and forth between his two feet, "I play with the members, mostly with Xiumin though." 

Clara watched Luhan play around with the soccer ball, "Wow you must be pretty good! I can't play soccer..." She said sadly at the end. Luhan held the ball in his hands, "Don't worry I'll teach you." He threw the ball to Clara, who catched it easily. Clara looked at the object and started to poke it, "It's a lot harder than I thought."

At this, Luhan started to laugh out loudly. "Have you never held a soccer ball Clara-ssi?"

"No it's not that!" Clara poked Luhan in the stomach in defense, "It's been awhile since I last held one..." She pouted. Often times Clara would do the strangest things and she couldn't help it. She put the soccer ball on her forehead and giggled in shyness.

"You're too cute Clara-ssi." Luhan grabbed the ball to get a better look at Clara's face. Clara just smiled, "You're cute too honey~" She added the 'honey' nickname towards Luhan. 

Luhan was shocked, "Are we using nicknames now?" 

Clara shrugged, "It just came out, but if you want that's okay with me." 

Luhan thought for a second and smiled of using nicknames, "I'll call you 'darling'." Clara giggled, "Our nicknames are so western! I like it." She finished the rest of the sentence in English, which seemed different from when she spoke Korean.

Luhan smiled, "I like it too... Darling."

bird_divider.gif

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Another update! Typing all of this is taking way to long because everything is so slow, so I'll keep this short. The two couples are getting closer~ Ouh~ KaiRi may be a bit out of character though, but I know how Chris can be and she likes to tease sometimes. Clahan are cute as ever, calling each other 'darling' and 'honey'. Anyway if your reading this please comment it would be much appreciated.