Surprise!

Surprise!

 

Fany: What takes you guys so long outside ? We heard you two fighting.
 
<< Noisy Yongseo !!! >>
 
Hyun: What fighting unnie? we just discussed ... uhm discuss.
 
Mc nayoung: They call it discussing? 
 
Yoona: Isnt today the first time he meets all of us officially? 
 
<< Official meeting between Yong and sis-in-law >>
 
Hyun: That's right so be friend with each other, you guys have the same age.
 
(Backroom interview)
 
Hyun: Now i think i can feel the same with oppa, when i met the bro-in-law. It's just different that both the bro-in-law and i are shy type, now my unnies and him are playful type. He might be shy at first, but It's cleary that his nature is a playful one. I think they will get along well.
 
Sica: Let's talk about friend later, we're still unnies here right?
 
<< Everybody's quiet - Jessica's famous effect >>
 
Yong: Ne, sis-in-law.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: I dont think she meaned anything bad in it, she just feels protective of Seohyun. I also feel better that way, they are Hyun's unnies so obviously they'll become my sisters in law.
 
Hyun: so you all should act like that, unnie.
 
Sooyoung: You don't have to worry about that. But anyway, thank you for coming here today.
 
Yong: No, i want to do it. But i dont prepare anything like NK hyung.
 
Taeyeon: Snack ? It's okay. You have your own plan, you dont have to do that.
 
Hyun: What plan?  << Hyun buin still doesnt know about Yong's plan >>
 
Sunny: It would turn out a good one if you dont call him? 
 
Yong: That's right. It's all because of you..
 
Hyun: Ohh.. Such a good atmosphere, you guys get on well.
 
<< Hyun's abandoned by "playful association" >>
 
Fany: Why did you call? You know its him or accidentally ?
 
Hyun: I know its him, so i called to surprise him but it turn out ... << a mess ??? >>
 
Yuri: Its strange, how can you know it's him ? a sixth sence?
 
Hyoyeon: You guys dont know anything, that's what they call husband and wife, she can smell him.
 
Hyun: UNNIE << Hyoyeon and her word >>
 
SNSD: just keep quiet Kim Hyoyeon. 
 
Taeyeon: What do you two gonna do now?
 
Hyun: we gonna go out and find something to eat after i go changing.
 
Fany: You'd better hurry, go now.
 
Hyun: I gotta go, wait here oppa. I'll be back soon.
 
Sica: Just go, nobody eats him.
 
Yong: Take your time, hyun.
 
SL: He just says like that, look at his face now.
 
<< Yong's alone with 8 sis-in-law now, what to do? >>
 
JW: He should sing "I'm loner" ..da..ri..da..ra.du
 
MCs: hahaha... it's good Jinwoon.
 
(Backroom interview)
Hyun: As long as my unnies were there, it would be okay. They could find something to talk soon. I really want them to be comfortable with each other.
 
Taeyeon: What should we do now?  It usually takes her a very long time to bathe and change clothe. Let's use this time getting to know each other more.
 
Yoona: I have something i want to know, can i ask, Yonghwa oppa?
  
<< Curious Yoona >> Yong: Ne, what is it?
 
Yoona: You used to say that you liked SNSD back then, right ? so what do you think when you know that SNSD's Seohyun is your wife ?
 
Mc misun: Oh, she sounds like a reporter.
 
Yong: How should i answer this? Uhm back then around i really liked your group, to be exact, i admired you guys a lot, Taeyeon especially, not as a fanboy, but as a person who wants to be a singer. That's what i thought when say that i was your fan. i still think that way, until now, when I've debuted already. If i dont marry her, she and you too will be my senior now, i feel myself really lucky to marry her.
 
Yuri: Just curious why did you like her, taeyeon, back then?
 
Taeyeon: Yah ya Kwon Yuri, what about me ?
 
Yong: Other people offen asked me about that, too. What about Seohyun? But what i feel about them is totally different. About Taeyeon, she's a good singer, you too, and a good leader, I want to be a good leader like her, too. I want Taeyeon shi consider me as a good singer and leader too. But with Seohyun, not only like that but .. uhm as .. a man also.
 
Mc jake: Uh.. he gets it well.
 
Taeyeon: Thanks for thinking that way, really. You are not only a good colleague to us, but also a our sweet bro-in-law.
 
<< Sisters-in-law decide to reveal their true feeling >>
 
Fany: That's right. You dont know how shock and worry we were when hearing she attended WGM, till then she's just a good daughter and our little maknae, suddenlly being a girlfriend or a wife is too much to her. It must be very difficult for you. Thanks for guiding her in a good way like that.
 
Sunny: We know that it's hard to be with her, sometimes she's so stubborn in her own way but indeed she's a very nice kid, we're grateful that you understand her and accept her in her own way.
 
Sica: You can see that we're protective toward her a lot, that's not always good. This time when she has to stand alone by herself, it's good that you're by her side.
 
Hyoyeon: As a wife, she's still lacking. Maybe because we spoil her too much, haha. But she's trying very hard now, ask her to cook for you next time, i think you'll be surprise, she improves a lot.
 
Yuri: She now becomes more like a lady, it's your credit.   
 
Sooyoung: She told with us about you a lot, she's herself very grateful to you, so do we.
 
Yong: You can see that in our marriage, i sometime still make mistake, please understand it. 
 
Yoona: It's okay, but please dont make her cry, if you do, we will never forgive you
 
SNSD: That's right, Yong RT ah  
 
<< A happy ending (???) for Yong RT >>
 
Yong: Ah, sis-in-law, since i'm here, do you think i should go around and say hello, too?
 
Taeyeon: Ah, that's right. They'll not leave you alone, if you go without saying hello.
 
<< Snsd present their brother-in-law before Smtown >>  
 
Sunny: Since you're a leader, you go. Fany, you should go, too. 
 
Sica: Be careful at Super junior, they might do something. You dont know what will hapen.
 
<< Sis-in-law now protective toward Yong RT >>
 
Taeyeon: Okay, we'll go and come back, you guys go changing. Tell Joohyun to be faster.
 
<< Suju's waiting room >>
 
Taeyeon: Oppa...
 
Eunhyuk: Another kid? what now? FNC
 
Fany: What kid, oppa? He is SNSD's bro-in-law.
 
Yong: Nice to meet you, I'm Yonghwa, seohyun's husband. Please treat me well.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: Sis-in-law took me around, Boa senior, Dbsk, suju, shinee, fx.... I had the feeling like I came to visit my in-laws family while my wife's busy doing st, her sisters took me around to introduce to the relative, they were like " ohh, hello this is our maknae's husband". I could feel what they meaned sisters when they acted like that. When there's only seohyun and i with them, they were very playful, but in that situation i felt myself rely on them a lot.