Surprise!

Surprise!

 

(Backroom interview)
Yong: It's much worse than worst situation i had imagined, i really didn't know what to do. That she discovered was bad, the ringrone made it become terrible. She must have been very anrgy, she hated that sound. I couldnt surprise her, now i even ruined her image, which made me feel bad.
 
<< Outside the waiting room, Yong still cant believe what just happed >>
 
Hyun: The moment i came out of our waiting room, the image of him standing motionless, head leaning against the wall was the first thing i saw, he looked so helpless. It's true that i didn't like his ringtone, i still couldnt understand why he could use it as his one? But to say that i was angry with him just because of that isnt true either. I did feel ashamed of that ringtone, but i would take it as his choding action. My husband is choding, it'll never change ...aigoo..
 
Mc misun: It's funny that both of them want to surprise each other, but in the end both of them are surprise by their own action.
 
SL: It's more like shock than surprise, Yonghwa still cant recover from it.
 
Hyun: What kind of CF are you filming? A new ringtone? really, unbelievable..
 
Yong:  ...I'm ...sorry... Everything's still good, why did you suddenly call me?
 
Hyun: Are you saying that it's my fault now? I cant call you? okay i won't call you anymore. 
 
<< Yongseo couple's first talk (???) after meeting >>
 
Mc jake: They look more like fighting now, push and pull, exactly.
 
JW: I think they like that game a lot. In backroom interview, Yong said he's sorry, Hyun said she wasnt angry, but they act opposite when they're together. 
 
Yong: No, i dont mean that. Are you angry?
 
Hyun: Of course i am.  << push and pull master SEOHYUN >>
 
Yong: No, dont be like that. You know it all? from the start?
 
Hyun: I know it all? from the start.
 
Yong: Liar, how can you?
 
Hyun: How can't i? just at first glance, i knew it's you. 
 
Yong: And you call me to espose me? I dont think you wait that long just to do that. LIAR
 
Hyun: If i know it'll turn out like that i will never call you, never. Really how can you use it? ah 
choding..
 
Yong: What choding ? you call a person using his wife's voice as a ringtone just because he misses her a choding, you're a odd one.
 
SL: Isnt it Hyun's cream? 
 
Mc nayoung: Oh, he says he uses it because he missed her. 
 
Hyun: It isnt my voice. You're really ....
 
Yong: It isnt your voice? do you want to hear it again ?
 
<< A true choding. Hyun buin totally knocked down >>
 
Hyun: Whatever.
 
Khun: ..Uhm... Sorry for disturbing, are you fighting?
 
<< Concentrated Yongseo totally ignored everything surrounding >>
 
Yong: No hyung, we just discussing. You go?
 
Khun: Ne, I'll back to Korea now, what about you?
 
Yong: You go first, i'll stay with my wife a litte more. Thanks for today, hyung. Let's go out next time.
 
Hyun: Thanks for coming too, oppa.
 
Khun: It's okay, i have a lot fun today. I dont know you're that funny. ..haha.. Just thinking about that ..haha..
 
Yong: Ei.. it's just accident, hyung. Anyway, thank you.
 
Khun: Okay. Ah, they, SNSD, ask you to come in, they said they can't walk anymore, ...haha... so they asked me to tell you.
 
SL: Her unnie must enjoy it very much.
 
Mc misun: I think this will haunt them forever, especiall Yong.
 
Yongseo: Yes, good bye.
 
Khuntoria: Bye.
 
<< Khuntoria go, now it's about Yong and SNSD sis-in-law, a dull future ??? >>
 
Hyun: Stand up, let's go.
 
Yong: Go where?
 
Hyun: Come inside. It's okay, let's go.
 
<< Frightened Yong >>
 
Yong: Can we just go somewhere else?
 
Hyun: No, we cant. I havent changed my clothes yet and we cant just go like that. Dont be like that, they're not that scary.
 
Yong: Really?
 
Hyun: ..Uhm.. just a little, i think they're all passing out now because of laughing too hard, they can't do anything more.
 
Yong: Eiii... you still can joke in this situation?
 
(Backroom interview)
 
Hyun: I knew how he felt, his face showed it all. My unnies, they are just playfull, sometime a little too much. It would be okay, everything would be fine.
 
Yong: Facing them now wasnt a good idea. It would be better if i can meet them another time when i can show them how good i am, not a clumsy Yong the moment ago. I myself dont think what i did was wrong but maybe with their way of looking, they didnt like it. It's good that Hyun's still there with me.
 
<< With Hyun taking the lead, Yongseo couple heading back to SNSD's waiting room >>
 
Mc jake: They are holding hand. He looks more like Hyun's son now " mom I won't go to school"
 
MCs: That's right.
 
<< SNSD's waiting room, the noisy sis-in-law still talking about the epic topic >>
 
Hyun: Unnies...
 
SNSD: YONG SEOBANG  YONG SEOBANG YONG SEOBANG YONG SEOBANG YONG 
SEOBANG....
 
Hyoyeon: No, girls let's change it Yong RT, RT for ringtone.
 
SNSD: Yong RT Yong RT Yong RT Yong RT... hahahah.... ah .....
 
Hyun: UNNIES, you are scaring him now.
 
Taeyeon: Okay, calm down girls. 
 
Yong: Annyonghaseyo.
 
SNSD: Annyong Yong RT, haha...
 
Yuri: Sit down, Yoona come here, you too Joohyun.
 
Yong: Ne, thank you.
 
<< Quiet Yong in front of sisters in law >>
 
(Backroom interview)
 
Yong: It's not that i scared them or something like that. I just wanted to be careful in front of them. Hyun respects her unnies a lot, she also listened to them well. So i think i have to have a clean image in front of them, i cant do something silly and i have to be careful with what i say, too.