Surprise!

Surprise!

 

<< 25th jan, 2 gentlemans(?) at incheon airport. Heading where? >>
 
YH: Hyung, i'm here.
NK: oh, hi, waiting long?
YH: no, let's go.
 
MC jake: ah, yonghwa, nickhun. But where are they going?
Seulong(SL): where is seohyun and victoria?
MC misun: Is this a wgm special?
 
(Backroom interview)
PD: where are you going?
Yong: I and nickhun hyung went to japan, there were SM town conccert there. I used to promise hyun to go to her concert, i'd berter go to SNSD's concert but since i was free that day, i decided to go, i want to fulfill my promise. If in the future i can, i will attend SNSD's solo concert. F(x)'s victoria was also there so i went with NK hyung.
 
Jinwoon(JW): Ah, SMTown concert, they go to support there wives.
 
MC nayoung: SNSD & F(x) have the same management company.
 
PD: Did Hyun know about this?
 
Yong: No, i hadn't told her yet.
 
<< On the plane >>
Khun: I heard that you havent told her yet?
 
Yong: Ne, I want to surprise her. I've to bother you guys this time, i'm sorry.
 
Khun: Its okay. But i havent told Victoria about your plan yet. I'll when we get there.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: My plan for today's "be near her without her knowing it". I would attend the concert and come back quietly without telling her.
 
PD: Why didnt you make a surprise appearance after the concert? It's good too.
 
Yong: During the trip, I'd do something and use it as a gilf for my wife in our anniversary, its coming soon.
 
PD: There would be some risk in your plan right? Are you sure about it?
 
Yong: That's right. The most dangerous thing's that Hyun might discover about that within that day, she could have seen me because i was too near her. The second one's fantaken photo of me wander around the concert. If its just rumour, i can deny when she asks, but if it's a photo, god knows what i will do. Haha, i would be careful as much as possible and i had prepared st already to prevent these thing to happen. Hwaiting, good luck to me.
 
MC jake: it's interesting. I wonder how he will carry out his plan.
 
Yong: Hyung, you will go straight to the concert right after we land, right?
 
Khun: Ne, i promise victoria to meet her at backstage before the concert starts, how about you?
 
Yong: I will wander around before going inside, i want to buy something.
 
Khun: Okay, call me right after the concert ends.
 
Yong: Yes, thanks a lot. I own you this time.
 
<< Tokyo, Yoyogi Gymnasium >>
 
Khun: Here we are, ah ha, let's go meet Victoria shi. Oh yeah, bye Yonghwa.
YH: Have fun, hyung. I'll call you latter.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: Do you see how happy he was. At that moment i really wanted to run out to meet Hyun, too. I missed my wife, too. She must have been sad when she knew NK hyung came, while her husband didnt. I will make up for her soon.
 
PD: Khun gone, what would yo do next?
 
MC misun: That's right, he need to do something too.  
 
Yong: I wanted to buy some SNSD goodies sold outside, I am a SONE ..hehe, and took some picture in front of the stadium. Then i would go find a good place to watch th concert.
 
MC nayoung: with his face? He's popular in japan too.
 
JW: He should do it with cap, big sun glass and hoodie.
 
MC misun: No, it's more obvious, just a look at it you know that's a celebrity.
 
SL: He even has camera folowing.
 
Yong: I prepared big wool hat, a glass, a medical mask and a self camera. It's too obvious that i 
wear cap, and mask wandering around, they will know its a cebebrity. I only need a wool had to 
cover my hair, wear glass and the medical mask will do everything. They will think me a i'm a 
sick fan not Jung Yonghwa.
 
MC jake: Oh, he's smart. He only goes when all fan get inside, yongseo couple is really smart.
 
<< 10 mins before the concert, SNSD's waiting room >>
 
Taeyeon: Girls, i'll take a roll-call 2..5..6 taeyeon, too ..7. These american girls, where are they?
 
MC misun: who?
 
SL: Jessica and Tiffany.
 
Tiffany: Fany, present. 
 
Jessica: Me, present too.
 
Yuri: where are you going?
 
Sica: kristal's waiting room. You can never imagine what i saw there. It cant be here, at smtown 
concert.
 
SNSD: What is it?
 
Fany: A JYP kid, NK oppa, they are filming khuntoria for wgm. He's serving for fx there, to
support them. If Yong seobang's here, we'll too
 
Hyoyeon: I think he'll die before coming back Korea, you guys are too hard to please.
 
MC nayoung: That's right, there are too many of them, fx's only 5.
 
MC misun: Ha..ha It's good that he doesnt make his appearance. They are scary, too.
 
SL: He must do it on purpose.
 
 
(Backroom interview)
Seohyun(SH): He called me the night before, asked me where i was, he told me to have fun at the concert and come back. He said that he would film CF that day so i didnt invite him.
 
PD: You didnt look good when hearing about Khuntoria, why?
 
MC jake: That's right, she isn't as bright as before.
 
Hyun: Personally, i want him to attend SNSD's solo concert more, I can show him more about me there, but seeing NK oppa going around said hi and introduced himself as Victoria unnie's husband, i felt a little jealous. Suddenly i ..uhm.. missed him and wanted him there too, said thing like "I'm Seohyun's husband, please treat me well".
 
 
Yoona: Dont be sad, you have us unnies, he must be busy.
 
SH: No, i'm okay, let's go. Right now...
 
SNSD: it's so nyuh shi dae 
 
On the coner of second floor
 
YH: uh..u.. It's start.
 
MC misun: what's the thing he holding? Camera?
 
(Backroom interview)
YH: I would record all snsd's performance, take a picture of me with hyun performing at the back. When i came back, i would make it a beautiful video, give it to huyn as a gilf, some thing like  "Jung Yonghwa's diary in japan". I think she will like it.
 
PD: How was the concert?
 
JW: He's too noisy, it's lucky that there's noone near him.
 
(Flashback)
Yong: SO NYUH SHI DAE
 
Yong: SEOHYUN AH
 
Yong: GEE GEE GEE ..... SO NYUH SHI DAE.
 
SL: He a true SONE and Seohyun bias.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: I enjoyed it too much, was i too loud? I suddenly became more excited when Hyun got on stage. She's so beautiful today.
 
Yong: The videos i recorded all came out good, which's a good signal. Next's the most difficult and dangerous thing. Uhm..With the help of Khuntoria, i wanted to go nearer Hyun. I couldn't just come back like that, i have to do something. Uhm.. She knows too much about me, which worried me a lot, i mean in that situation, there's a lot of people there, Hyun is the one can recognize me easiest. And, only in that day, i didnt want it to happen.
 
PD: How would you get near Hyun without her knowing about it?
 
Yong: Victoria noona would take NK hyung to snsd's waiting room to greet them, i would disguise myself as a cameraman, a sick one with medical mask of course. It's hard but i would try my best not to make eye contact with her. A camera could cover a part of my face, so i thought it would go well.
 
Yong: I really couldn't breath at all, when entering the room, really. Luckily, Hyun's not the type 
who paid a lot attention to men, khuntoria couple did a good job distracting them, Hyun and my 
sisters-in-law. I'm really greatful of them.
 
<< SNSD's waiting room >>
 
MC misun: Oh, Yonghwa covers himself good. The camera covers almost his face.
 
SL: if you don't know before, you can't recognize him.
 
MC nayoung: That's right. How can Seohyun ever think that one of cameramans is Yonghwa. 
 
Khun: Okay, that's good. Let's go.
 
Vic: Hwaiting
 
Vic: Hey, can i come in?
 
SNSD: Unnie, come in please.
 
Sooyoung: Oppa, too. Are you guys filming now?
 
Khun: Ne, does it bother you guys?
 
Fany: Of course not. Do you know everyone talk about you today? 2pm in Smtown.
 
Khun: What 2pm? i'm just Victoria's husband.
 
<< Yong cameraman >>
JW: Yonghwa looks so stiff. He takes charge of filming snsd but he only films Seohyun most of the time.
 
Hyoyeon: Wait, wait, is there something wrong with that guy?
 
MC misun: Oh no, he's noticed. Seohyun looks at him too, does she know?
 
<< Hyun buin looks at Yong for the first time >>
 
Khun: ..w.ho..? the sick guy?
 
Hyo: Ne, does he undertake to film us? why film only seohyun? Does he like her?
 
Khun: Ha..ha.. i know that will happen. You know what he extremely likes Seohyun, he is our team's camera but he always asks the PD to move him to Yongseo's team.
 
MC nayoung: Oh, Khun is so smart. Do you see Yonghwa's face? so funny.
 
<< Yong's mind gone blank when being point by Hyoyeon >>
 
Vic: That's right, he's sick today but hearing there's Seohyun, he insists on going here.
Hyun: Oh, really? Thanks you.
 
Mc jake: I think Seohyun notices something, she keeps looking at that direction.
 
JW: She smiles for the camera too
 
SL: No, maybe she's just grateful << because the cameraman likes her >>
 
<< Khun hero quickly changes the topic >>
 
Khun: Ah, Seohyun. Yonghwa gived me this in the morning, tell me to give it to you.
 
Hyun: Really? what is it?
 
Khun: I dont know, some days ago i asked him to join me here, but he said he had schedule. He gave it to me this morning before i took off.
 
Sunny: Open it? maybe a love letter. Haha  
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: She didn't show it but i could see in her eyes that she seemed to be a little sad. She didnt said anything from the start. Because of that, i prepared a little letter for her.
 
Hyun: It's a letter. He said he felt sorry because he couldnt come like NK oppa.
 
<< Hyun buin is moved by the letter but sis-in-law Jessica ??? >>
 
Sica: It's strange, Our stylist unnie just asked me if he came. She said one of the staff saw him 
outside the stadium.
 
MC misun: What to do? someone saw him.
 
Hyun: Really? maybe just a false runor.
 
Sica: No, it's not fan rumor, she said a staff saw him, maybe that person had mistaken him.
 
(Backroom interview)
Yong: Ooh..They were really scared me, the moment ago, too.
 
PD: who did you think that staff was?
 
Yong: I was sure it's the one in the goodies shop. I tried to be quick but it's too near, and my 
voice, too. I hope that Hyun didnt pay too much attention into it.
 
Khun: I think the staff must have been mistaken, he said to me he's busy.
<< Khun hero saves Yong again >>