How to seduce him

Of course, Hyungg!!! --- (Take a rest Hyung) SEQUEL

Kai tpying at his phone 'how to seduce a man' and begin to serach on google.

"Ngg.. how to make someone falling in love with you... article one.. use a voodo?whaa?? voodo?? OMGGG this is crazy!! i'll never do something like that!!" he huff and move on the next article.

"How to seduce your man.. u..use a y clothes..??? YAAHHHH im not even a girl!! how can i use something like thaaattt, he will think there are something wrong with my head.." he whine.

"How to make him falls for you, use an old trick, make him hate you, then say that you regret it.. well, if it is D.O hyung. he will think i'm going crazy " he sigh.. not this one..

then, he found a better article. finally.. he sigh...i hope its a normal one.

NB: Kai though is a bold word. the article is an italic word.

How to seduce your crush (man):

1. You must know what type the guy you like, is he a romantic type? (romantic? im not sure,, he seem so clueless about love, he bit his lips) or a rough person (D.O hyung?? a rough person??impossible!!!)? if he is a romantic type, you must keep give him a lot of attention, although for a small thing (attention? i always be near him in every chance i have).  if he is a rough type, i suggest you just leave him, it really bad to have a rough person as a boyfriend. (wow the article writer really a good adviser, i never want a rough person as my partner, he nod).

2. Don't be an easy person. Playing hard to get is the best choice. But, sometimes show that you care about him, but don't be too easy or he'll think that your love is not real and you just playing with him. (am I too easy? must i  avoid him from now?) But don't be too hard. if you ignore him completely, he'll think that you hav no feeling for him. (yaaahhh so what must i do???).

3. make sure that he'll remember all about you and always see you everywhere (he always see meeee, Kai whine..). dont be too oblivous. you must kno everything about him, and sometimes try to impress him and show that you're care about him more than the others (well i know everything about him, Kai smirk).

4. be a mysterious person in front of him and the others, he will try to search some information about you. the more he curious, the more he'll falls for you in no time (haahaa its easy,,)

5.when you sure that he falls for you, confess your love in an ordinary way and let him think that he is special for you..

Kai stare his phone once again, "I'll try my best to get you, Hyung.."

he closed his eyes and take a long breath.. he open his eyes, and smirk.

"Well.. be prepared Hyung.. I'll chase you.. "