Ask Sehunnie

Of course, Hyungg!!! --- (Take a rest Hyung) SEQUEL

Kai feel uneasy, he keep remember yesterday moment in the radio interview. He don’t understand why their leader choose his crush. What if its true? What if Suho Hyung really like D.O and want to chase him? He feel so down. Suho Hyung.. a perfect father, leader, a charming, brightest, and handsome guy.

He don’t even understand why he like D.O. it is because his hyung a wonderful chef? Or because he always here when Kai sick, sad or even cry. He always here..

Kai realize his feeling when he saw Chanyeol Hyung hugs D.O when EXO K win at a guess game. He even can’t consentrate when he do his punishment so Sehun fall when he sit at his push up body. He also feel a slight jealous when D.O choose Chen Hyung to sit on him. Well, maybe he’s a bit heavy than Chen.

He can't do anything. D.O is not his. He don’t have any right to stop his hyungs to hugs D.O.

He take a glance to his and D.O pictures that they took at USA. ‘Hyung.. what must I do..’

"YAAHHH KAAAIIII WHEREE AREE YOOUUU???" Sehun shout from outdoor.

Kai rubb his temple, really.. if Sehun don't have that cute and killer aegyo.. he will be happy to thrown a bag or something to his bestfriend. But, he still can think clearly, Suho and D.O will kill him if he do that to their precious baby maknae.

"YAAH SEHUNAAA IM HEREEE" he shout back.

a few minutes later, Sehun rush  in and sit at his bed.

"Now tell me. What your secret"

"I'm whaat??"

"Don't play dump to me, i know everything about you. You don't even finished your kimchi spageti at luch. Now tell me what happend to you." He say with a-no-matter-what-your-problem-im-a-good-listener-and-i'll-give-you-my-fantastic-advise-kind of look.

Kai sigh again, he know he never can hide anything from Sehun. He try to hide about his feeling for D.O and guess what, Sehun even know that he like his hyung before he realize it.

"Is it about yesterday event?"

Wow, bulleyes, he even not say anything yet, Sehun know the answer.

"Do you think i'm too slow..?"

"I never saw someone slower than you about love, how can you don't confess to him? You know what, i think Suho Hyung will take his move soon"

"Whaaat???"

"Geezz, you're more slow than i think you are, if you don't make your move, you'll losing him later, don't come and cry to me if that happend"

"Yaahh, you're not helping.. what must i do.."

Sehun pretend to sigh, "You must seduce him.." he bit his lips to prevent his laugh, well, it will be a good think to watch if D.O be flushed all around because of his dumb bestfriend act, later..

"WHAAATTTT???"