how to chase him..

Of course, Hyungg!!! --- (Take a rest Hyung) SEQUEL

"Hyung.. tell me.. why you do that?" D.O sigh and stare his leader with confusing look.

"Do what?" Suho thrown a small smile to EXO's umma.

"That.. when we're in a radio interview.. you said that if EXO members are girls, you'll choose me.. i don't understand.. didn't you love Lay? "

"You think so?" Suho take a step toward D.O. Then he speak in a soft voice to D.O's ears, "You'll never know.. what if i say that i'm serious? And when i choose you.. What will you do if i say that i'll steal you from Kai..?"

D.O stare Suho with confused look. WHAT?

"Take a rest.. its getting to late, you need your sleep, goodnight Soo.. have a nice dream.." Suho smiled, and walk away. 

They don't know that there are someone heard their talk,

Kai sigh.. Must i chase him now..?

Day 1:

all EXO members stare at Kai  with a-what-happend-with-kai-he-look-so-weird kind of stare.

well, we can say that Kai now look like he try to be a good husband to D.O. He help D.O to cook (although he just help to arrange the plates and glasses), put some food to D.O's plate, and give him his favorite drink (D.O jaw dropped for a good some centimeters, and the rest of EXO members choked on their drink) and wash the dish so D,O can rest after eat.

He even give D.O some new pororo movies, and ask him to see pororo marathon at night.

Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol decide to corner D.O and ask him about kai weird attitude, D.O just stare back with confused look. He don't know anything.

"I have no idea too.." D.O sigh.

Baekyeol couple stare each other,Sehun think for a moment, don't tell me.. Kai...

*   *   *

D.O smell something weird, and he decide to confront EXO dancer later in their room. He sigh, What happend...

"Yahh.. Kai? What happend with you?" D.O stare Kai with are-you-sick-or-something-look

"What? Nothing happend Hyung.." Kai smiled and rubb his Hyung hair, "I'm going now.. i have something to do..."

 

Day 2:

"OH MY GOD!!! WHAT IT IS??" Sehun shout from Kaisoo shared room. All EXO members run to their maknae with confused stare,,

"WHAAT??? WHAAATTT???"

Sehun point Kai n D.O's room. Well, the pointed room now be a flowers galery. There are three big vase of red roses, white roses, and Lily. Some of them scattered on the floor. He silently hold his laugh.. well, kai's way to chase D.O.. so.. amused..

D.O jaw dropped, it just a six hours they go for attend a fansigning event, and now when there are back, well.. his room full of flowers like a honeymoon couple have..

"How it is, Hyung? Do you like it? I think our rooms need a lot of flowers, i heard it'll help to cheer our day and help us to get a good sleep.. " Kai smiled and stare proudly at their shared room. well, Taemin help him to arrange the vases so it can be a surprise for his beloved hyung.

"I get worried for Kai, don't you think we must bring him to some doctor or something?" Chanyeol stare Bakhyun with a serious stare.

"I think so, maybe his brain got some attack or something" Baekhyun added. The rest of EXO members stare his leader.

"I have no idea.." Suho sigh.. "I'll try to ask Kris and DO later.."