|| On Rainy Days ||

The Rich and The Poor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: On Rainy Days

(Song: B2ST- On Rainy Days )

 

      The time. I don't know how much time I spent walking and walking in this noisy city. Who am I kidding. I won't find a simple job. I tried as soon as I stepped here but those arrogant rich people glare at me, shooing me away in their fancy shops. I sigh and ruffle my hair before walking in the same pavement again until I bump into a tall guy. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. He must've thought I would apologize athim but instead, I gave him a cold stare. He chuckles. 

"Yah you there. You punk. . .I've been noticing you walking around in circles. You lost?" he asks me and I shook my head. Huh. I swear he could've beaten me up in pieces if it wasn't his pissed off look. 

"Ah actually yes. I've been looking for a job ever since I got here today and those rich bastards won't give me job. I don't even know where I should start," I replied with hatred in my eyes. He notice it and nods understandingly. 

"I know what you mean. You from the province? I was too. Came here to look for better job but all I could get is a waiter in Choi Wine and Dine. One of the most famous restaurant here and all over the other cities. Rich people. Ugly personalities. New here? I could get you a place with me. But first, let's go find you a decent job," he said and I raise my eyebrow at him. Why should I trust this guy when we just met? I understand that we have the same hatred in rich people but why should I come with him? I barely know his name.

       As if reading my mind, he chuckles once again and offering his right arm for me to shake. "Name's Bang Min Soo. You can call me C.A.P. That's my street name," he said and I smile a bit at him. 

"Nice to meet you," I replied before taking his waiting arm and shook it. He nods back and I thought he might be waiting for me to introduce my name. "Oh and my name is Lee Byung Hun," I said and C.A.P laughs loudly. 

"Lee. . .ByungHun?" he asked and I nodded. He stiffen a laugh and pats my back. "You sir. . .," he pauses and frowns, "Needs a new street name," he continued, making me laugh this time. 

"No. No thank you," I said before started walking forward, him following closely beside me. 

"Why not? I mean, I hated my street name but I got used to it. Some of my friends have street names and abandon our real name," C.A.P said with a shrug. That's what exactly my fear. Abandoning my real name. Where I truly came from and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter