|| Picture Me (Un)-Perfect ||

The Rich and The Poor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Picture Me (Un)-Perfect

(Song: Ailee-Evening Sky)

       We all live under pressure, under stress, under secrets and lies. But what my life that everyone thinks it's oh so perfect is not perfect at all. As soon as my brother dropped me into our main house in Seoul, he drove back to his dorm right away. Sighing, I climb up the stairs and was greeted by my butler. He nods and I gave him a bow. As soon as I stepped a foot in the living, there my continuous fights, argue, and screaming and yelling and bickering of my parents. It's the same every day. Ever since I was 5 years old. The love they once had, it was washed away as soon as my father grew distant away not only from my mother but also from me and my brother. He just treats us, or me, as a prized possession. A very precious posession. An object. A jewel. A money. To me I am not human to him. I'm jus a piece of his wealth. Closing an eye and opening them right away, I decided to head straight to my room. Not wanting to hear their arguments that went on and on ever since I was a kid. I'd had enough. Enough of all this act perfect in front of everyone stuff. Tired of all these drama. I closed the door with a bang and dive under my bed. In the nearby desk, I grab my iPod and my headphone along with my camera and my glasses, I head out of this hell like house to my only freedom.

 

      I'm sure they wouldn't notice as to they are busy glaring each others eye socket out when I left the room. They barely even notice me bang the front door. One way or another, they'll stop fighting when something important happens and then they'll contact me but since I have no phone, they'll probably send some special agent for me. I sigh at that thought and took my iPod and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter